Lots of upgrades make this 53 Hatteras very desirable. Most significant are the Cummins Twin Turbo Diesel 6CTA engines at 450 HP each with 6/12/13 in service date with 107 hours running time. "Ocean Breeze" also has a replaced 21 kw Newage generator with low hours. The galley has been brightened with a light floor laminate and painted cabinets and bulkheads. There is new berber carpet in the companionway to the staterooms and the heads are upgraded with Dometic toilets.
SYS Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by United Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
- Repowering with Cummins Diesel Engines results in: Much Quieter, More Powerful, Lower Fuel Consumption with minimal startup exhaust eliminating black fumes from the original Detroit engines.
- Each area of "Ocean Breeze" has newer brighter LED lighting installed including safer more visible outdoor entrance and exit areas.
- Main Salon has new remote indirect lighting installed behind wood valences with color and brightness variability at your command.
- Main Salon has new custom designed Entertainment Center including Smart TV, CD's with remote control Bose Surround Sound System with base speaker hidden within wood cabinet. Individual remotes control the volume in Main and Aft Salon as well as the Bridge area.
- Hot showers provided by new Isotemp Marine extra-large hot water system.
- All 3 toilets were upgraded to Dometic brand marine toilets; all 3 bathrooms have working showers with updated drainage pumps.
- Relocated the raw water sea strainer for easy viewing and cleaning. The raw water filter is located in the starboard engine room right below the four A/C units.
- Rails were removed and professionally spray painted indoors to match Hatteras exterior white.
- Lower helm located forward in salon
- Coffee table
- Two occasional chairs with table
- Hardwood floor
- Wooden privacy blinds
- Summit stainless steel refrigerator with separate freezer
- New Corian sink with new single lever mixing faucet
- Coffee maker
- Microwave oven
- Three-Burner glass cooktop
- Convection oven
- Updated wood flooring (light in color)
- Full size dinette
- Galley walls and bulkheads professionally painted white
Master Stateroom and Head
- Queen centerline berth on centerline
- Portside vanity and make up station
- Ample drawer storage port and starboard
- Large hanging locker on forward bulkhead
- Opening ports port, starboard, aft
- Private head
Guest Stateroom and Head
- Located just forward of aft stateroom
- Twin berths
- Reading lights
- Opening ports for ventilation
- Hanging locker
- Ample drawer space
- Guest head
- Ideal windlass with power up and down switches
- All chain rode
- Plough anchor
- Danforth anchor
- Dunnage boxes
- Teak rails removed and professionally finished in white awlgrip
- Marquipt dockside adjustable boarding steps
- Fiberglass swim platform
- Stainless steel swim/boarding ladder
- Davit on bridge…needs new winch
- Wicker style furniture with upholstered cushions
- Wet bar with mini fridge
- Ice maker
- Spreader lights on radar arch
- Dual electric horns
- Weather cloths surround the bridge
Helm and Electronics
- Ritchie compass
- Datamarine Speed/depth/log
- Icom VHF radio
- Cetrek autopilot
- Raymarine Radar
- Trim tab control
- Ritchie compass
- Icom VHF radio
- Electric remote spotlight
Engine Details, Electrical and Mechanical Equipment
- 2 X 450 hp Cummins diesel engines - 2012
- 107 Hours running time
- 4-Blade props
- 21 KW Newage genset
- Sentry battery charger
- 2 X 50A dockside power cords
- Stainless steel Isotemp water heater
- (4) Cruiseaire reverse cycle air conditioning units
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.