Join us on your Riviera and Belize at the South Seas Resort on Captiva Island, where we will rendezvous for a fun, relaxing, and friendly weekend experience! During the day go fishing, kayaking, or golfing. Relax on the beach, or at one of the resort's beautiful lagoon-style pools. In the evening, enjoy dinner and a cocktail or two with us and your fellow boaters. Our annual Rendezvous on Captiva Island is always a great time! All Riviera owners and enthusiast are welcome.
The Rendezvous will take place at the Yacht Harbour and Marina on the North side of the resort. For those who are not familiar with the marina, please contact the South Seas Resort Marina Dockmaster at 888.777.3625 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have special requests or require notifying staff of any food allergies, please contact Ashley Abel at email@example.com. Below is a tentative list of activities planned. Download full detail here.
- Arrival at South Seas at your leisure
- Sign in and enjoy facilities
- Docktails, meet and greet 4:00pm to 6:30pm
- We can assist with dinner arrangements at one of many establishments on and near resort
- Coffee and Pastries at guests’ leisure 8:00am to 9:00am
- One of numerous activities to include golf, kayaking, beach, inshore fishing, or lounging at one of the pool facilities at guests’ leisure. Assistance will be provided to those seeking to reserve for golf, kayaking, or inshore fishing – reservations early are strongly advised.
- Catered casual dinner at marina 5:00pm to 7:00pm to include music and beer/wine
- Riviera presentation during dinner
- Coffee and some breakfast items available at ship store in marina at guests’ leisure
- There are a couple of breakfast places outside of resort that can be accessed by trolly and a short walk (Keylime Bistro and Starbucks)
- Farewell and disembark