MCY 76 Model Overview
Innovation alongside continuity is the concept behind the second generation MCY 76
At 75' 8", the new MCY 76 offers increased unique customization opportunities in its size category, a trait shared with the MCY 70 and MCY 66. It also offers even greater exposure to natural light afforded by the wider windows for an even increased personal relationship with the sea. The exterior lines of the new MCY 76 are sleeker than ever, inspired by the larger units of the MCY Collection.
The interiors are highlighted by three-dimensional decor elements, which are combined with an elegant and sophisticated pairing of fabrics and wood panels. Pierre Frey, Hermès and Rubelli textures are only a few of the wide range of high quality materials that can be chosen by the customer to furnish their MCY 76. White and grey pickled oak woods, combined with lacquered and reflective details, enrich the elegant interior design from the main deck all the way thorough the lobby and the interior of each of the four cabins.
SYS Yacht Sales offers new Monte Carlo Yachts for sale in Florida. Contact us for more information on the Monte Carlo MCY 76 and their other current models available.
- LOA: 75' 7"
- Beam: 18' 10"
- Dry Weight: 104,000 lbs
- Fuel: 1,320 gal
- Water: 264 gal
- Max Speed: 30 knots
- Cruise Speed: 24 knots
Click images to expand.
- THE NEW MCY 76 IS HERE [July 2019] - Read MCY Press Release
- Motor Boat & Yachting / United Kingdom [November 2013] - Read Review
- Mondo Barca Market / Italy Cover [July 2012] - Read Review
- Nautica / Spain - Cover [April 2012] - Read Review
- Mundo Náutico / Spain - Cover [February 2012] - Read Review
- Best Production Motor Yacht 51’ to 80’, Asia Boating Award 2011
- European Powerboat of the Year, Düsseldorf Boat Show 2011
- Motor Boat of the Year, London Boat Show 2011
- Yacht & Sail - ADI Association of Industrial Design
- Motor Boat of the Year, Genoa Boat Show 2010
- Best Design Trophy Most Innovative Yacht Trophy, Cannes Boat Show 2010
Monte Carlo Yachts
Manufacturing luxury flybridge motor yachts over 60 feet. Bringing together the excellence of Italian design, innovation and technology.
Monte Carlo Yachts is a pioneering project in the Yachting World that breaks new ground. Established in 2008, the company is based in Monfalcone, in the gulf of Trieste.
Genuinely Italian in its management, designers and artisanal skills, supported by the industrial strengths of French group Beneteau - the uncontested global leader in the production of sailboats, 2nd world boat manufacturer and among the 5 world power top players - Monte Carlo Yachts is dedicated to crafting timeless luxury yachts.