Riviera 52 Enclosed Flybridge with IPS
Riviera proudly presents the supremely seaworthy, technologically advanced and absolutely luxurious Riviera 52 Enclosed Flybridge.
This new addition to their classic Flybridge Collection stands as testament to a growing worldwide affection for Riviera’s hallmark passion for excellence – she more accurately reflects the international standards nomenclature, and enhances Riviera’s competitiveness on the world stage.
And while she retains the distinct indoor/outdoor characteristics for which Riviera is internationally renowned, the new 52 Enclosed Flybridge is much more than mere model refinement – in fact we’ve seized the opportunity to incorporate a wide range of standard inclusions that, in the past, might have been considered optional upgrades.
The full magnitude is complemented by the fact her hull lines run straight aft from the maximum mid-ship beam of 16' 10". This, in turn, provides an extremely buoyant lift and an easy planing surface, as well as great stability, enhancing her penultimate blue-water performance.
Befitting a pleasure boat of this calibre, the Riviera 52 Enclosed Flybridge incorporates clever and convenient alfresco lifestyle concepts and ultramodern technology with luxurious appointments … not to mention enhanced serviceability, savvy storage and an exacting eye for detail from fit to finish that reminds you that she is nothing less than an Australian-built Riviera.
SYS Yacht Sales offers new Riviera Yachts for sale. Contact our factory-trained Riviera specialists for more information on the new Riviera 52 Enclosed Flybridge and other models available.
- Sleek and stylish external design with contemporary hull windows and opening portholes
- Wide walk-around side decks with thoughtfully placed hand rails for added safety
- Large foredeck with optional sunpad or davit for tender
- Full-scale 9.90 square metre (106.6 ft2) no-nonsense cockpit, with large transom and mezzanine lounges, clever storage, BBQ and wet bar
- Large awning window and sliding glass door set in a strong stainless steel frame connects the modern aft galley with the cockpit
- Luxurious internal furnishings with the finest fabrics and leathers, as well as premium-brand appliances
- Spacious and sumptuous saloon, with opening side windows and massive front windows enhancing cross ventilation of fresh air and natural light
- Flexible three-stateroom, two-bathroom accommodation plan. The master stateroom, with ensuite, can be located forward or aft
- Feature bed headboards in every stateroom, complemented by subtle LED mood lighting
- Luxurious, ultramodern flybridge enclosed on three sides – with L-shaped lounge and dining table aft and to port, wet bar, refrigeration and premium entertainment system – a virtual saloon in the sky. The rear is enclosed by strata glass from the hardtop to the deck and there’s an option for a fully electric sliding sunroof
- Sporty helm with ultramodern technology and fully adjustable helm and companion chair as well as forward lounge, with glass bridge navigation features and C-Zone digital switching system as standard
- Joystick controls x 2, with optional flybridge aft tournament station
- IPS2-950 propulsion system, twin 533kw/725hp D11 engines and drive units as standard propulsion
- Strong, robust hull with keel, backed by a 5-year structural warranty
- Exclusive membership of a global family luxury motor yacht owners
- LOA: 56' 8"
- Beam: 16' 5"
- Draft: 4' 7"
- Dry Weight: 55,000 lbs
- Fuel: 925 gal
- Water: 198 gal
- Cabins: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Click image thumbnails to expand
- BoatPoint.com.au  - Watch Video
- Lakeland Boating [July 2016] - Read Review
- BoatTest.com  - Read Review
- Pacific Coast Sportfishing [November/December 2015] - Read Review
Riviera is the largest and most awarded luxury yacht builder in Australia and a leader in the global marine industry.
Founded in 1980, Riviera operates from the largest luxury yacht building facility in the Southern Hemisphere, a 14-hectare state-of-the-art waterfront site at Coomera on Queensland’s Gold Coast. Today, Riviera builds luxury yachts from 36 to 77 feet in length across five distinct model collections: the proven blue-water Flybridge range, stylish and sophisticated Sport Yachts, the sporty and adventurous SUV series, the luxurious and long-range new Sports Motor Yacht design and the timelessly classic Belize Motor Yachts.
SYS Yacht Sales offers new Riviera Yachts for sale on the U.S. Gulf Coast and West Coast of FL. Contact us for more information about their quality new yacht series.