Riviera 525 SUV with IPS
Riviera’s steadfast commitment to going “first-class” in everything it does extends to the flexible three-stateroom/two-bathroom accommodation deck of the 525 SUV – again there’s absolutely no compromise in terms of quality or on-board liveability and luxury.
Befitting a yacht of this caliber, the 525 SUV incorporates clever and convenient alfresco lifestyle concepts and ultramodern technology with luxurious appointments … not to mention enhanced serviceability, convenient storage and an exacting eye for detail from fit to finish that reminds you that she is nothing less than an Australian-built Riviera.
And while she retains the distinct indoor/outdoor characteristics for which Riviera is internationally renowned, the 525 is far more than a model refinement to suit the industry nomenclature that enhances Riviera’s appeal on the world stage.
In fact, after speaking with members of our global family of owners, we’ve seized the opportunity to incorporate a wide range of standard inclusions that in the past may have been considered options.
You will sense these additional refinements from the moment you step onboard – double transom doors allow better access from both the port and starboard sides creating a walk-around transom lounge which, in effect, adds the large boarding platform to what is already a full, no-nonsense Flybridge-scale cockpit.
The swim platform, with lift-out stainless steel rails, also has a number of options to suit individual owner requirements, for example: custom rod holders and a bait preparation station can be fitted for the angler, as well as a 400kg hydraulic lift to assist with tender storage.
SYS Yacht Sales offers new Riviera Yachts for sale. Contact our factory-trained Riviera specialists for more information on the new Riviera 525 SUV and other models available.
- Sleek and stylish external design with contemporary hull windows and opening portholes
- Wide walk-around side decks with thoughtfully placed hand rails for added safety
- Large foredeck with optional sunpad
- Full-scale 9.90 square metre (106.6 ft2) no-nonsense cockpit, with large transom and mezzanine lounges, clever storage, BBQ and wet bar
- Large awning window and sliding glass door set in a strong stainless steel frame connects the modern aft galley with the cockpit
- Luxurious internal furnishings with the finest fabrics and leathers, as well as premium-brand appliances
- Spacious and sumptuous saloon, with 2 x Webasto sunroofs, opening side windows and massive front windows enhancing cross ventilation of fresh air and natural light
- Flexible three-stateroom, two-bathroom accommodation plan. The master stateroom, with ensuite, can be located forward or aft
- Feature bed headboards in every stateroom, complemented by subtle LED mood lighting
- Luxurious, sports-inspired helm with ultramodern technology, including glass bridge navigation features and C-Zone digital switching system as standard
- Joystick controls x 2, at the helm and in the cockpit
- Volvo Penta IPS2-800 (2 x 460kW / 626hp) propulsion system with twin D11 engines and drive units, with optional IPS2-950 system (2 x 533kW / 725hp)
- Clever lifestyle and storage concepts abound
- Thoughtful access panels to all key service points throughout the yacht
- Maintenance-free battery banks, Mastervolt battery chargers and inverter
- Fuel capacity 3500 litres (925 US gal), water capacity 750 litres (198 US gal)
- Watertight collision bulkhead forward
- Riviera’s renowned, hallmark built-to-last philosophy Strong, robust hull with keel, backed by a 5-year structural warranty Exclusive membership of a global family of luxury motor yacht owners
- LOA: 57′ 9″
- Beam: 16′ 5″
- Draft: 4′ 3″
- Dry Weight: 50,300 lbs
- Fuel: 925 US gal
- Water: 198 US gal
- Cabins: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Click thumbnails to expand
Riviera is the largest and most awarded luxury yacht builder in Australia and a leader in the global marine industry.
Founded in 1980, Riviera operates from the largest luxury yacht building facility in the Southern Hemisphere, a 14-hectare state-of-the-art waterfront site at Coomera on Queensland’s Gold Coast. Today, Riviera builds luxury yachts from 36 to 77 feet in length across five distinct model collections: the proven blue-water Flybridge range, stylish and sophisticated Sport Yachts, the sporty and adventurous SUV series, the luxurious and long-range new Sports Motor Yacht design and the timelessly classic Belize Motor Yachts.