Riviera 5400 Sport Yacht
The impressive Riviera 5400 Sport Yacht is the very latest addition to the Sport Yachts collection
Riviera’s stylish and sophisticated Sport Yacht collection is inspired by the changing values and lifestyles not just of luxury motor yacht owners … but of people everywhere.
Such was the thinking behind the Riviera Sport Yacht collection where clean lines, innovative lifestyle designs, rich interiors, proven technology and an emphasis on relaxed entertaining are perfectly blended with Riviera’s legendary sea-keeping capabilities and always spirited performance.
Even before you step aboard, you will notice that our talented Riviera team has created an entirely fresh design with a sleek new profile along with stylish hull windows and portholes, recessed for enhanced protection and aesthetic appeal. You will also notice that key design cues have been taken from the extremely popular 6000 Sport Yacht which has enjoyed considerable international success since her launch.
The 5400 genuinely abounds with spaciousness and this can only be fully appreciated when you step aboard. At once you will notice a vast array of new features, especially the sheer magnitude of the 5400’s internal volume.
The 5400 Sport Yacht also offers remarkable roominess throughout her massive entertainer’s cockpit, her luxurious saloon and down to the accommodation deck, where a full-beam master stateroom with private ensuite serves as a private retreat for her fortunate owners.
SYS Yacht Sales offers new Riviera Yachts for sale. Contact our factory-trained Riviera specialists for more information on the new Riviera 5400 Sport Yacht and other models available.
- Sleek external styling, strong robust hull with keel
- Contemporary hull windows and porthole designs, recessed for added protection and appeal
- Garage for tender with electric-opening garage door and electric winch
- Hydraulic boarding platform, teak-laid and with recessed stainless steel swim ladder, with hatch cover
- Wide walk-around side decks with raised bulwarks and well-placed hand rails for added safety
- Elegant foredeck with large sun pad, fold-up bimini and adjustable back rests for complete comfort
- Very generous cockpit, teak-laid
- Transom lounge with drink-holders within arm-rests and fender storage on both sides. Port-side wet bar with double barbecue, refrigerator, ice-maker, bench top and sink with folding hot and cold tap
- L-shaped lounge to starboard with storage underneath and teak table which can be converted to a daybed
- Rear electric GRP Webasto sliding sunroof built into the cockpit’s hardtop
- Large awning window set in a strong stainless steel frame opens out and over the cockpit from the aft gourmet galley to enhance single-level, indoor/outdoor living
- Fully equipped U-shaped galley with satin-varnished walnut finish, 2 refrigeration drawers, wine cooler and cocktail cabinet as well as high-end appliances
- Luxurious internal furnishings, including varnished timber table around a large L-shaped plush leather lounge
- Premium entertainment package – LED TVs in the master and forward staterooms as well the saloon
- Additional electric Webasto sunroof with block-out screen built into saloon sunroof to enhance natural light and liveability
- Three staterooms, two bathrooms. The full-beam master stateroom with ensuite and long fixed hull windows with opening portholes
- C-Zone digital switching system with two central AC/DC control panels – at the saloon entry and at the helm, with pre-set and customised modes to simplify owner operation, and optional iPad integration
- Sports-inspired central helm with sunken dash, excellent visibility and easy access to all controls, electric adjusting leather Recaro helm seat with chaise companion lounge to starboard seating up to four people
- Volvo Penta’s proven IPS2-800 propulsion system is standard power, with joystick controls x 2, integrated Glass Cockpit navigation and engine monitoring system, comprising Dynamic Positioning System, Anti-Corrosion Protection, Auto-Pilot, line-cutters fitted to both drives, Propspeed anti-fouling applied, and optional Auto-Trim system
- Energy-efficient LED lighting fitted throughout
- Maintenance-free battery banks x 4 (2 x start, 1 x house, 1 x auxiliary). Superior charging system with 4 x alternators fitted. Mastervolt battery chargers and inverter
- Water-tight collision bulkhead forward and separate compartments throughout the hull
- Riviera’s renowned hallmark built-for-strength, built-to-last philosophy and exclusive membership of a global family of luxury motor yacht owners
- LOA: 57' 3"
- Beam: 16' 0"
- Draft: 4' 2"
- Dry Weight: 54,600 lbs
- Fuel: 845 gal
- Water: 211 gal
- Cabins: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Click thumbnails to expand
Enable full screen mode for better viewing
- Yachting Magazine [October - 2016] - Read Review
- Boatadvice.com.au [September - 2016] - Read Review
- Ocean Magazine [July/August - 2016] - Read Review
- Boatpoint.com.au - [May - 2016] - Read Review
- Club Marine - Vol. 31 No. 2 - Australia - Read Review
Riviera is the largest and most awarded luxury yacht builder in Australia and a leader in the global marine industry.
Founded in 1980, Riviera operates from the largest luxury yacht building facility in the Southern Hemisphere, a 14-hectare state-of-the-art waterfront site at Coomera on Queensland’s Gold Coast. Today, Riviera builds luxury yachts from 36 to 77 feet in length across five distinct model collections: the proven blue-water Flybridge range, stylish and sophisticated Sport Yachts, the sporty and adventurous SUV series, the luxurious and long-range new Sports Motor Yacht design and the timelessly classic Belize Motor Yachts.