Riviera 575 SUV with IPS or Shaft Drive
Riviera is proud to present to you the supremely seaworthy, easy-to-skipper and absolutely luxurious long-range Riviera 575 SUV.
In many ways the 575 SUV is your creation just as much as ours. She is stylish, sophisticated and sublime … and proudly embodies the hallmark dependability for which Riviera is internationally renowned.
Notably, the 575 SUV is available with your choice of either conventional shaft drive or innovative pod propulsion to suit specific geographic and individual owner requirements – one of the first yachts in the world to offer owners such flexibility. Of course such world-leading thinking and creativity in design is evident right throughout this world-class Riviera, which has been built to last with global best-practice standards foremost in mind.
You’ll notice her distinctive design that has everything in perfect proportion. Indeed, with her contemporary styling and impeccable blue-water pedigree, the robust Riviera 575 SUV exhibits powerful and noble lines with a muscular sheer forward and deep topside dimensions, giving her a freeboard akin to a much larger yacht altogether.
The full magnitude is complemented by the fact her hull lines run straight aft from the maximum mid-ship beam of 5.13m (16′ 10″). This, in turn, provides an extremely buoyant lift and an easy planing surface, as well as great stability, enhancing her award-winning blue-water performance.
Indeed, there’s less the sense of a scaled-up 50-footer as there might be of a scaled-down 60-something. (The 575’s overall length with swim platform and bow sprit is actually 60′ 9″).
SYS Yacht Sales offers new Riviera Yachts for sale. Contact our factory-trained Riviera specialists for more information on the new Riviera 575 SUV and other models available.
- Sleek and stylish external design, strong robust hull with keel Innovative cockpit layout creates an entirely new indoor/outdoor experience, including transom seat and storage, wet bar with twin BBQ, fridge and ice-maker
- Large awning window and sliding glass door set in a robust stainless steel frame connects the modern aft galley with the cockpit
- Wide walk-around side decks with thoughtfully placed rails for added safety
- Large foredeck with optional sun pad
- Luxurious internal furnishings with the finest fabrics and leathers, as well as high-end appliances
- Sliding saloon side windows enhance natural light and cross ventilation
- Three-stateroom, two-bathroom accommodation plan
- Full-beam master stateroom with ensuite and long fixed hull windows and optional portholes
- Designer feature bed headboards in every stateroom, complemented by subtle LED mood lighting
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Striking ergonomic helm design with modern dash, excellent visibility and easy access to all controls, adjusting helm seats
- Aft docking station with joystick, throttles and steering wheel for IPS, or throttles and bow thruster for shaft drive, with optional EJS
- Functional storage solutions, designed-in access to key service points Volvo Glass Cockpit navigation package – 3 x 15” multi-function displays (MFD) with Garmin sounder, transducer, and HD dome radar, with optional 17” or 19” MFD screens
- Dynamic Positioning System, Active Corrosion Protection, cruise control and auto-pilot with optional auto-trim
- CZone digital switching – with various modes and simple touch-screen operation of onboard systems, with optional iPad connectivity
- Your choice of IPS2 pods or shaft drive: Twin Volvo Penta
- – IPS2-950 (2 x 533kW/727hp) – IPS3-1200 (2 x 662kW/900hp) pod drives – OR – conventional Volvo Penta D13 (2 x 662kW/900hp) – OR – CAT C12.9 (2 x 735kW/1000hp) shaft drives
- Maintenance-free battery banks
- Mastervolt battery chargers and inverter
- Fuel capacity 4000 litres (1057 US gal), water capacity 750 litres (198 US gal)
- Water-tight collision bulkhead forward
- 5-year structural warranty
- Exclusive membership of a global family of luxury motor yacht owners
- LOA: 60′ 8″
- Beam: 16′ 10″
- Draft: 5′ 1″
- Dry Weight: 60,400 lbs
- Fuel: 1,057 US gal
- Water: 198 US gal
- Cabins: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Click thumbnails to expand
Riviera is the largest and most awarded luxury yacht builder in Australia and a leader in the global marine industry.
Founded in 1980, Riviera operates from the largest luxury yacht building facility in the Southern Hemisphere, a 14-hectare state-of-the-art waterfront site at Coomera on Queensland’s Gold Coast. Today, Riviera builds luxury yachts from 36 to 77 feet in length across five distinct model collections: the proven blue-water Flybridge range, stylish and sophisticated Sport Yachts, the sporty and adventurous SUV series, the luxurious and long-range new Sports Motor Yacht design and the timelessly classic Belize Motor Yachts.
SYS Yacht Sales offers new Riviera Yachts for sale on the U.S. Gulf Coast and West Coast of FL. Contact us for more information about their quality new yacht series.