Riviera 6000 Sport Yacht with IPS
Riviera’s stylish and sophisticated 6000 Sport Yacht is the ultimate on-water entertainer.
This sleek design is widely acclaimed as a high-performance yacht akin to a six-star luxury resort and her design flexibility is further evidence of Riviera’s commitment to catering to an extremely wide range of boating pursuits.
Supremely comfortable, the 6000 Sport Yacht features an innovative alfresco lifestyle design, ultramodern technology and palatial appointments. Her level of attention to detail from bow to stern confirms that she is indeed a world-class Riviera.
Of course the awe-inspiring aesthetic appeal of the 6000 Sport Yacht, with her sleek lines and contemporary hull windows and portholes, is just the beginning. Riviera's talented team of designers, engineers and master craftsmen have really captured an enriched sense of light, space and livability from bow to stern.
Large fixed skylights and two electric sliding sunroofs are built into the curvaceous fibreglass hardtop, enhancing natural light and ventilation throughout the entirety of the 6000 Sport Yacht – from the expansive cockpit to the luxuriously furnished saloon and through to the generous-sized staterooms on the accommodation deck.
Befitting a motor yacht of this calibre, all on-board appliances, entertainment and operational systems, fittings and furnishings are premium quality and are a perfect fit with the state-of-the-art technology which helps us set new benchmarks in terms of convenience, reliability and ease of operation.
SYS Yacht Sales offers new Riviera Yachts for sale. Contact our factory-trained Riviera specialists for more information on the new Riviera 6000 Sport Yacht and other models available.
- Sleek external styling, strong robust hull with keel with contemporary recessed hull windows and porthole designs
- Garage for 10' 6" tender and outboard 772lb hydraulic boarding platform
- Wide walk-around side decks with raised bulwarks and well-placed rails for added safety
- Elegant foredeck with colossal-sized sun pad
- Generous entertainer’s cockpit measuring 113 sq ft, with deep lounges both to port and starboard, as well as an aft wet bar, twin BBQ, drawer fridge and freezer
- Large awning window set in a strong stainless steel frame opens to the cockpit from the aft galley to enhance indoor/outdoor living
- Luxurious internal furnishings, including lounges made from the finest of padding, plush leathers and fabrics
- Extensive galley refrigeration with 3 fridge drawers, 2 freezer drawers and ice-maker, as well as high-end appliances
- Premium entertainment package – LED TVs in saloon and master stateroom, Bose stereo to saloon. Samsung home theatre system in master stateroom
- 2 x large electric Webasto sunroofs, one above the cockpit and the second in the saloon
- Flexible four-stateroom, three-bathroom accommodation plan, with alternative layouts to suit various owner individual needs, including an expansive presidential design for the master stateroom
- Feature timber headboards in every stateroom, complemented by LED mood lighting
- Option for aft or lower-deck galley, fourth cabin, office space or lower lounge/entertainment area
- Option for 86 sq ft utility room with exceptional storage and access from both cockpit and master stateroom, or crew quarters with access from the cockpit
- Three C-Zone central AC/DC control panels – saloon wet bar, helm and full-beam master stateroom – with pre-set and customised modes to simplify owner operation
- Sports-inspired ergonomic helm with sunken dash, excellent visibility and easy access to all controls, electric adjusting leather seats
- Volvo Penta IPS2-950 propulsion system (2 x 533kW/725hp engines and drive units) with joystick controls x 2, Dynamic Positioning System, anti-corrosion protection, auto-pilot and optional auto-trim system
- Maintenance-free battery banks x4 and Mastervolt battery chargers and inverter
- Top speed of around 31 knots under full load (fuel and water) and estimated cruising range of 401nm at 22.9 knots (with 10% reserve)
- 5-year structural warranty
- Exclusive membership of a global family of luxury motor yacht owners
- LOA: 63' 4"
- Beam: 17' 8"
- Draft: 4' 9"
- Dry Weight: 61,300 lbs
- Fuel: 872 gal
- Water: 211 gal
- Cabins: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
Click thumbnails to expand
- Sea Magazine [October - 2016] - Read Review
- Power and Motoryacht [March - 2015] - Read Review
- Tradeboat [October - 2014] - Read Review
- Ocean Magazine [Issue 58 - Vol 10 No 6 - 2014] - Read Review
- Club Marine [Vol 29 No 5 - Oct/Nov 2014] - Read Review
- Trade A Boat [Issue 457 - Aug 2014] - Read Review
Riviera is the largest and most awarded luxury yacht builder in Australia and a leader in the global marine industry.
Founded in 1980, Riviera operates from the largest luxury yacht building facility in the Southern Hemisphere, a 14-hectare state-of-the-art waterfront site at Coomera on Queensland’s Gold Coast. Today, Riviera builds luxury yachts from 36 to 77 feet in length across five distinct model collections: the proven blue-water Flybridge range, stylish and sophisticated Sport Yachts, the sporty and adventurous SUV series, the luxurious and long-range new Sports Motor Yacht design and the timelessly classic Belize Motor Yachts.