Lady Ann is now at our Seattle docks and is ready for your
inspection. She is a two owner vessel with approximately 1200 hours
on her 1000 CATS. Features twin Northern Lights generators. She has
always been a Northwest boat cruising between Seattle and the Broughton's.
Lady Ann is of the sought after "skylounge" design, featuring:
- Mid-ships master cabin with king berth, walk-in closets, vanity,
oversized master head with luxurious shower and amenities.
- Port guest cabin with side by side extremely generous double
berths, en-suite head and shower.
- VIP guest quarters forward, featuring an island queen berth and
en-suite head and shower.
- Large country kitchen galley with dining, full complement of
appliances including wine cooler.
- Generous main salon that can be for formal occasions as well as
informal family ones. Sliding door opens to the aft California deck
with tables and seating for entertaining or just relaxing.
- The Skylounge offers commanding views in all directions for
captain and crew members. Large raised dinette, private day head,
updated electronics, twin Stidd helm chairs, etc.
- Generous crew quarters for a vessel of this size and includes
berths for two, head/shower, microwave, refrigerator, etc.
- The dinghy deck is accessed from either the skylounge or by a
molded staircase from the California deck. The area features a Fire
Magic BBQ, additional refrigeration, life raft and a 400DL SeaSport
Avon RIB w/50hp Honda outboard.
SYS Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Alexander Marine USA.