Bow View Anchored,
Just detailed and Easy To See,
New Bottom Paint 2018,
Plenty of New Shine 2018,
Ready to Sail,
Fresh Bottom Job 6/18,
Complete with Dingy,
Windlass with Bow Pulpit,
Helm Station Facing Aft,
Lots of Shine,
Stern View at Berth,
Solar and Wind,
Ready for your viewing,
At Present Berth,
Port Side Salon,
Refrigerator and Freezer,
Solar and Wind Controller,
Don't Let Her Get Away.
We are pleased to present the 2004 42' Sabre.
Owner is ready and looking for offers. Give us a call.
She has full maintenance records by her original owner. This vessel
is already cruise ready!
- All Manuals and Documentation including all schematics from Sabre,
electrical, mechanical, plumbing, rigging and miscellaneous, all
updated with current boat specifications.
- 2018 – Bottom Painted Barrier Coast at Hinckley Stuart, FL
- Running rigging new as of October 2013
- Bottom last sanded and 2 coats Micron 66 October 2013
- RL70C Display at Nav Station and Repeating Monitor at Helm Station
- All Navigation chips from Maine to Galapagos Islands
- Radar Mounted on KATO Custom Pole on aft rear with tilting base
- Wells double pole stainless dinghy arch on stern with Dual BP
Solar 300 watt solar panels (X and Y axis Turning to get 100% of
daily solar potential) and 400 watt Wind generator all new 2011 with
an E Marine systems e20 wind/solar Nav station control panel.
- New 6 lifeline cabin AGM Batteries (original boat only had 4 house
batteries) 6 @ 110 AMPS 660 House Amp New lifeline engine AGM Battery
- TOO MANY FEATURES AND UPGRADES TO LIST HERE, PLEASE SEE FULL SPECIFICATIONS