Sunseeker 75 Yacht Exclusive Edition. One and only such a
yacht in the world! Interior design by Vickers Studio. | Fully
loaded by options | Ready for immediate delivery
-Hydraulic Telescopic gangway 5.0
metreswith teak grate walkway.
-Fresh water deck wash system with
outlets forward and aft including deck wash hose kit.
LED side deck lights 8 per side.
-Fire and bilge flood monitoring alarm system 7
-Bow Sunbathing Cushions with folding back rests. -Compass
Swinging and adjustment with correction card.
Canister stowed in a stainless steel cradle on
-Flybridge Teak Decking.
Onan 27 kw 50 Hz.
•Additional pair 12" Oval Mooring Cleats fitted to the aft lower
edge of the hull band facing aft.
• Pair of retractable cleats
for tender on port and stbdcorners of platform.
cooling unit for lower cockpit cool box.
• Water purifier for ice
maker -General Ecology Ultrafine in-line system with spare
• Hard top in GRP with stainless steel supports and
retractable roof canopy.
• SimradIS40 Speed/Depth Instruments
with AirmarB744V depth/speed/temperature transducer a and SimradBSM-1
• SimradAC12 Autopilot system with IS40 pilot display and
QS80 pilot keypad.
• Two 19" SimradMO19 displays. SimradNSO
evo2 processor and SimradOP40 Controller and SD card reader.
SimradTX-06S 6kW 4 foot open array radar scanner.
VHF Radio with DSC function with 2.4 metrewhip antenna.
SimradAIS Module with GPS and 2.4 metreAIS VHF antenna.
• Bluetooth Upgrade speaker system.
Additional pair of Fusion Cockpit 7” Marine waterproof speakers
totalling4 with a 5 channel amplifierand remote control with Bluetooth
• Additional pair of Fusion Flybridge 7”
Marine waterproof speakers totalling4 with a 5 channel amplifierwith
10” Fusion subwoofer and remote control with Bluetooth audio
• Fusion 7” waterproof fi xedBow speakers and Zone
Amp with fi xedwaterproof remote control.
• Fusion Marine CD
Radio fi ttedin the saloon with Fusion Bluetooth connectivity for
exterior speaker system.
• Separate Miele W1613 washing machine
and Miele T8722 tumble dryer in the Crew Cabin.
• Marine Electric
BBQ Grill on the Flybridge.
• Underwater lights -LumishoreTIX202 LED x 4.
• Dimmer switches
on interior lighting.
• Dinghy Inflator & socket 12
• Electrically operated side opening window in the upper
• Electrical Seamless Transfer.
• Water Maker Idromar130 litresper hour
• Hydraulic SleipnerBow thruster SH300 and Hydraulic
SleipnerStern Thruster SH240 system with Simultaneous dual
• Preparation for future fit of Flybridge
• 90 Metresof Galvanised10mm anchor
• Lewmar50Kg Delta Anchor -Stainless steel.
Chaffing bars for all mooring cleats.
• Teak Side Decks.
• Sprung mattress for double bed in the Forward
• Key lock for cabin door to the Forward VIP Cabin.
Key lock for cabin door to the Master Stateroom.
• Bidet option
for Tecmatoilet in the Aft Master Cabin Toilet Compartment.
Bidet option for Tecmatoilet in the Forward Toilet Compartment.
Television (size tbc) relocated to the Port side, outboard shelf of
the Saloon. To be mounted on a rise and fall mechanism. See GA for
location. It is important that the Television when lowered fits below
a flush outboard shelf top which is no higher than the base of the
• Outboards Saloon Window Pelmets reduced in
• Port and Starboard Sofa costing.
• Modify Aft End
of Galley and extend Bar Top. Delete standard end storage unit above
bar top and inboard of Hob. See GA and Design Drawing for details.
Saloon TV will be smaller than standard due to this change, size of
• Galley Bar design to reflect Drinks Cabinet in Low build
straight/open grain satin finish Wengewith inset Polished Stainless
Trims and Plinth. Bar Top to overhang base unit by 12mm, bar top +
Galley Work top thickness to be 50mm with square edge. See Design
drawings and GA. Stainless Steel Plinth detail to extend around the
Galley up to Fridge Freezer. Bar Top and Worktop material tbc.
Cadorin-American Walnut Floor NOCSPOP10 in the Dining Area, Main Helm
• Base of Port Side Helm and Navigation L
shaped Seating raised by 80mm compared to standard.
Helm Screen Divider with Electrochromic Glass, integrated into the top
of the Bar unit (behind the Helm Seats). See design drawing and GA for
• Special 2 x Mirrored Full height panels in the Lobby
with 2'' Black American Walnut -Satin Finish strips either side. As
• Special Saloon Ceiling feature with Lacquer
• Stainless Steel Detail on features surrounding Master
• Two Special Mirrors in Master Cabin with changes to
Audio Cabinet Door.
• Additional Draw with associated changes to
standard unit in Master Lobby.
• Special Mirror feature above
• Specially ordered carpet with patterned pile in
the main salon.
• Panels either Side of Starboard Cabin Headboard
(above Bedside Tables) finished in Black American Walnut -Gloss
Finish, rather than soft lining.