Bertram 38' 1965/2013 Sport Fisherman
1965/2013 Bertram 38 Sport Fisherman
This is a vintage yacht redone to modern standards and technology. The interior is crisp and updated to reflect the use and taste of the modern era.
As you walk up on this Classic Bertram 38 Sport-fish Cruiser you immediately note it is an early model Bertram based on the Hunt design hull. Then you will notice the great condition of the vessel. That is due to the complete refit of every component from top to bottom and stem to stern has been either replaced or refurbished. The current owner took the boat down to bare hull fiberglass and replaced everything from mechanical and wiring, fittings, molding, engines, generators, Air Conditioners, and every other single component was refit in 2013 to the tune of over $700K.
The project was completed in 2014 and was done by Sea Masters Marine in Canada in an enclosed climate-controlled workspace. This is a vintage yacht redone to modern standards and technology. The interior is crisp and new to reflect the use and taste of the modern era.
When you enter the yacht from the cockpit you will first notice the new custom-made entry door. Also, you will also note the modern stairs to the flybridge. This is your first hint that this is a unique custom boat. When you enter the saloon, you think you're on a much newer model European designed yacht. The interior combination of light and dark wood finishes gives this a light and modern feel. With the flat screen TV and custom sofa to the updated new galley and refrigeration systems to include a wine cooler. This will allow you to stay onboard for weeks and have all creature comforts. There is an upper and lower bunk state room on the port side and across the hall in a very large head with sink and vanity and very ample stand up with a seat enclosed shower. The raised trunk forward cabin allows great head room. You have an island queen berth forward for separation of guest and owners. This is a perfect boat for a couple or a family.
The wide walkaround decks and the very large beam gives safe access to the foredeck. On the foredeck you find new ground tackle and all new stainless railings. The custom flag blue Awl-Grip and cloud flag white paint scheme give this boat a distinct and classy look and feel.
- Make Volvo Penta
- Model TAMD74P-B
- Fuel diesel
- Type Inboard
- Total HP960
- Total Hours 2850
- Year 2003
SYS Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by United Yacht Sales - Florida Treasure Coast.
- Category Power
- Condition Used
- Hull Material Fiberglass
- Make Bertram
- Model 1965/2013 Sport Fisherman
- Boat Name Field & Sea
- Length Overall 41' 2''
- Model Year 1965
- Beam 14' 6''
- Max Draft 3' 10''
- Dry Weight 28'
- Fuel Tank1 x 300|gallon
- Heads 1
- Max Speed 28 kn
- Cruising Speed 22 kn
- Builder Name Bertram
- Length 38'
- Length at WaterLine 38' 1''
- Holding Tank 1 x 40|gallon
- Fresh Water 1 x 100|gallon
- Propeller Cruising Speed 2100
- Range 287.69 mi
- Displacement 27,000 lb
- Bridge Clearance 13 ft
- Drive Type Direct
New Flybridge Electronics Features:
- Depth sounder Garmin GSD 24
- VHF Garmin 300 AIS 600 with GSH 20 remote VHF
- GPS Garmin
- Autopilot Garmin GHP 20 with Remote
- Plotter Garmin 8212
- Radar Garmin 18 GMR Fantom
- Navigation center 3 x Garmin camera in the cockpit, Engine Room, and Salon
- Danforth Compass
Additional Equipment Lists is as Follows:
- Northern Lights 9.5 KW Generator with full warranty installed 10/2022
- Deep freezer
- Dometic Marine head
- Convection Microwave oven
- Webasto 1 x 16,000 BTU 1 x 12,000 BTU reverse cycle Air Conditioning
- Rule Electric bilge pump x 3 and 3 x Seaflow Dry bilge
- Seaward Stainless Steel Hot water 11 Gallon Capacity
- Mastervolt Battery charger 1 x 70 Amps, 1 x 25 Amps
- Dometic Heating A/C reverse-cycle
- Isotherm Refrigerator Fridge/Freezer
- Blue Sea Electrical Equipment 360 Panel
- (2) 30 Amp Shore power
- (6) AGM Batteries
- Galvanic Isolator
- LED Underwater lights
- All inside and outside lights are LED's
- PSS dripless shaft seals
- Shaft 2" Aquamet 22
- Seastar Hydraulic/Power Steering
- Delta T Engine Room Fans
- Reverso Oil Change System, 2 x engines, 2 x Transmissions, and Generator
- Reverso Fuel priming system for each engine
- Dual Water Separator with manifold for each engine
- Electric Hatch Lift for generator Compartment
- Hydraulic Bennett Trim Tabs
- Side Power Bow Thruster
- Quick windless Delta Anchor with S/S
- 3-Rule Bilge Pumps and 3-Pump dry system from Seaflow
- 40 Gallon Holding Tank with Macerator
- Maretron System control system
- Wenge wood finish in all interior Cabins
- Hi/Low Walnut table
- Granite Countertop
- Ice Maker
- (2) Lee's Teak Fishing Chairs, Original 1965
- Live Well Fish Tank, Original 1965
- Captain Helm Chair (new in 2020)