Westport 56' 56
1974 Westport 56' Whale Watching / Tour Boat powered by twin QSM11 Cummins Engines.
Boasting a spacious & bright interior that can accommodate 50 passengers and recently rebuilt Naiad stabilizers for a comfortable cruising speed of 20 knots, this Westport 56' is perfect for whale watching, touring, or event hosting.
Available Late Fall 2021
- Make Cummins
- Model QSM11-610 D
- Fuel diesel
- Type Inboard
- Total HP1,220
- Year 2013
SYS Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Inside Passage Yacht Sales.
- Category Power
- Condition Used
- Hull Material Fiberglass
- Make Westport
- Model 56
- Boat Name Orcas Express
- Length Overall 56'
- Model Year 1974
- Beam 15' 10''
- Heads 1
- Length 56'
- Length of Deck 51'
- Drive Up 6' 2''
- Maximum Number of Passengers 50
- Twin Cummins QSM11 610|D Diesel engines - 610hp @ 2300 RPM
- 6 Cylinder / Turbocharged / Aftercooled
- Fresh Water Cooling System / Wet Exhaust
- Mechanical / Push-Pull Cable Control
- Four Blade Bronze Propellers
- SeaStrar Hydraulic Steering System
- Comnav Marine Hydraulic Autopilot Steering System
- NAIAD Hydraulic Powered Roll Stabilizer System
- Galvanized Steel Fluke Anchor w/Steel Chain & Nylon Rode
- Copeland Refrigerator
- HeaterCraft Hydronic 120VDC + Engine Heating
- Ritchie Compass
- Garmin GPS Chart / Marine Radar
- Uniden VHF Radio
- (4) Group 8 Batteries in 2 Banks (Port/Starboard)
- ProMariner ProTech 1240 Battery Charger
- Marinco 30A 125V Shore Power Inlet
- Northern Lights Diesel Generator 5.0KW 120VAC 60Hz
- (50) USCG Approved Type II PFD (Adult Size)
- (20) USCG Approved Type I PFD (Child Size)
- DBC Marine 30 Person Emergency Life Raft System