Commercial 135' Landing Craft & 10 Ton Crane
Bahamas Registered. LCU "Tilloo" is a very well equipped 135' landing craft with 10 ton crane.
Tilloo is an ex-ASDV 1 boat (Advanced Seal Delivery Vehicle) with main dimensions: 135' x 29' x 6'10". Long displacement 200 tons, full load 375 long tons, service speed 10 knots, 2 main engines Detroit diesel 12V-71, 2 propellers inside Kort nozzles, 3 steering rudders, one 10 ton diesel electric rotating crane, solid boom.
She is an LCU, 1610 class, 72 of this class were built. Tilloo is equipped with three 60 kW gensets, each run by 4-71Detroit diesel engines. All in excellent running condition. They can support a freezing container or more very easily. Tilloo can fit between 90 and 115 standard containers.
Very rare and ready to go on the West Coast of Mexico. Not for sale in Mexico.
- Make Detroit
- Model 12V-71
- Fuel diesel
- Total HP1,500
SYS Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Pacific Boat Brokers Inc..
- Category Power
- Condition Used
- Hull Material Steel
- Make Commercial
- Model Landing Craft & 10 Ton Crane
- Boat Name Tilloo
- Length Overall 135'
- Model Year 1975
- Beam 30'
- Heads 2
- Length 135'
- Stock Number WS5320
- 1959 Rebuilt in 1975
- Location: Mexico
- 135' x 30' x 6'6"
- Gross tonnage: 216
- Engines: Twin 12V-71 Detroit Diesels, 750 hp each
- Range: 800 nautical miles
- Cruising speed: 10 knots
- Full speed: 11 knots
- Fuel tank: Steel, 8000 gallons
- Propellers: 2, Kort nozzles
- Engine alarm
- Gensets: 3 - Detroit 4-71 30 kW
- Sleeps: 14 plus
- Water tank: Steel, 200 gallons
- Hot water
- All steel construction
- Anchor winch: Heavy duty anchor winch
- VHF's: 2
- Controls: Wagner
Additional - 10 Ton Crane
- Height (from main deck): 4.7 m (15.4 feet)
- Fixed boom length: 9.0 m (29.5 feet)
- Maximum capacity according to manufacturer plate: 12.27 t. (27,000 pounds)