Monk 72' McQueen 72 CPMY
CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to own a superior, magnificent, fully restored Monk McQueen Cockpit Motor Yacht.
NO EXPENSE WAS SPARED!!!
COMPLETE PROFESSIONAL INTERIOR REFIT 2001 & 2006
The artwork alone on this vessel will exceed your expectations.
Wait till you preview the new modern updated interior throughout this yacht - no other on the market can compare.
If your seriously in the market for a Yacht of this caliber you owe it to yourself to preview her in person.
If you go through this vessel you will purchase her.......that's right this Monk McQueen is that nice, unique and special!!!
SYS Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by West Yachts.
- Category Power
- Condition Used
- Hull Material Wood
- Make Monk
- Model McQueen 72 CPMY
- Length Overall 75'
- Model Year 1977
- Beam 18'
- Heads 3
- Length 72'
- LOA 75'
- LOD 72'
- Beam 18'
- Draft 4' 6"
- Designer - Monk
- Builder - McQueen
- FUEL - 1,000 Gallons with Tank Tender - Inspected 2007
- DOMESTIC WATER - 650 Gallons with Tank Tender
- WASTE HOLDING - 250 Gallons
- Entry to the Main Cabin Salon from Aft Enclosed Sundeck is through Windowed, Double Mahogany Doors
- Spectacular Artwork Collection
- NEW High Quality Designer Interior
- Entertainment Center includes - 42" Sony Flat Screen Direct Satellite TV
Panasonic TV with VCR
Yamaha 5-Disc CD Player
Kenwood Audio Receiver & AM/FM Amplifier
Music to Salon, Galley, Flybridge & Sundeck
- NEW Modern Galley includes - Amana Full-Size Side by Side Refrigerator/Freezer
JennAir Full-Size Electric Cooktop/Oven w/ BBQ
Grill & Downdraft Fan
Bron Trash Compactor
Washer & Dryer - Side by Side - NEW
Full Size Double Sinks
Huge Amount of Cabinet Space
Cork Floor - NEW
Large Dining Table & Chairs - NEW
- Sleeps 8 in 4 Private Staterooms
- Hot & Cold Pressure Water System
- Water System - NEW 2013
- Water Maker - NEW 2014
- Webasto 105,000 BTU Hydronic Hot-Water Diesel-Fired Furnace with Warm, Clean & Quiet Hot-Water Register System with Fully Insulated Cooper Pipes
- 3 Private Heads each with Separate Shower Stalls
- Toilets Black Water Plumbing & Vacuum Tanks - NEW 2009
- Twin Detriot 8/71TI Turbo Freshwater-Cooled Direct-Drive Inboard Diesel Engines
- Engines - Major Overhaul 2008
- 200 +/- Hours Since 2008 Overhaul
- Engine Turbos - NEW
- Cruise 16 Knots (18mph) @ 1850 rpms
- Wesmar 25hp Hydraulic Bow Thruster with Controls at Salon Helm & Flybridge Helm
- Side Power Electric Stern Thruster with Controls at Salon Helm & Flybridge Helm
- VDO Gauges
- Hynautic Controls
- Hydraulic Steering System
- Engine Room Workbench Large Vise & Storage
- Bilge Pumps
- 2 - Northern Lights 16kw Generators
- 3 - Station 12Volt Charger for Generators & 12Volt House Batteries - NEW
- Outback 4,000watt Inverter/Charger connected to Dual 32Volt House Battery Banks - NEW 2013
- Spare 2,200watt Inverter/Charger
- Spare 32Volt Battery Charger
- Battery Readouts - Custom
- 30amp & 50amp Shore Power Service both Port & Starboard sides of Boat
- Electronics - Upgraded in 2005 thru 2007
- 2 - Argonaut 17" Monitors - NEW 2007
- ICOM IC504 VHF - NEW 2006
- 2nd VHF Radio
- Antennas - All are NEW
- Raytheon 4.5 KW 48-Mile Radar - NEW 2007
- Raytheon NR300 GPS
- Trimble GPS
- Lazerplnt Navigation System with Charts to Alaska
- Computer Hookup Wiring to Helm Navigation Screen
- Raytheon Depth Sounder/Fish Finder
- Autohelm Tri-Data - Flybridge Helm & Salon Helm
- Simrad AP26 Autopilot - NEW
- Standard Loud Hailer
- Halon Fire Suppression System in Engine Room
- Bilge High Water Alarms
- Bilge pump Activation Lights
- Electric Horn
- Boarding Ladder
- Plath Anchor Windlass with Electric Controls
- Forfjord 80lb. Anchor
- 325' of Marked Chain
- Spare Anchor with Starting Chain in Lazarette
- Tender - Boston Whaler 15' with 50hp 4-Stroke Outboard (NEW Outboard - Zero Hours)
- This Vessel is Boathouse Kept
- Hull & House Paint - NEW 2013
- Decks - NEW 2012
- Large Remodeled Cockpit for Fishing and Water Sports
- Huge Flybridge for Lounging, Sunbathing, Water Toy Storage
- Custom Cockpit Enclosure
- Custom Canvas Covers
- Hull has Brass Fasteners - NEW 2011
- Hull - Re-Caulked 2017
- Staging & Personal Items to be Removed at Time of Sale.
- Boathouse Available at Hylebos Waterway
- Tacoma, WA.
- Size 80' x 30'
- Price $100,000