Hatteras 80' 80 CPMY
ANGELIQUE is a timeless classic Hargrave designed Hatteras 80 Cockpit Motor Yacht that has been excellently maintained and cruised extensively by a former Captain of a Nuclear Submarine and his wife. With her attractive walk-around side decks she is easy to handle for two. She is ready to see under cover in fresh water at Atlantic Yacht Basin on the Intracoastal Waterway just 12 miles south of Norfolk, VA. ANGELIQUE is the ONE!
- Make Detroit Diesel
- Model 12V71TI
- Fuel diesel
- Type Inboard
- Total HP1,300
SYS Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Virginia Yacht Brokers.
- Category Power
- Condition Used
- Hull Material Fiberglass
- Make Hatteras
- Model 80 CPMY
- Boat Name ANGELIQUE
- Length Overall 80'
- Model Year 1980
- Beam 18' 7''
- Max Draft 6'
- Fuel Tank1 x 1900|gallon
- Heads 4
- Max Speed 15 kn
- Cruising Speed 12 kn
- Builder Name Hatteras
- Length 80'
- Holding Tank 1 x 340|gallon
- Fresh Water 1 x 700|gallon
- Drive Type Direct
1980 Hatteras 80 Cockpit Motor YachtTour this terrific 1980 Hatteras 80 Cockpit Motor Yacht today in our fresh water covered showrooms on the ICW in beautiful Chesapeake Virginia!
Easily board to a spacious cockpit with sauna, transom gate to swim platform and steps to fully enclosed aft deck with new eisenglass aft, two opening windows forward and opening doors to wide covered walkways port and starboard. Large table with multiperson built in settee and three wicker dining chairs starboard, two oversized arm chairs and side table port. Built in bar with sink and refrigerator forward. Etched window and double doors lead into saloon, faux teak sole with area rug.
Through double windowed doors to spacious saloon. Large leather sofa and built in cabinetry port, easy chair forward, two barrel chairs and end table starboard. Aft is tv in cabinet, and stairs to aft quarters. Beautiful wood sole, area rug, custom blinds and valance, six stationary windows and custom lighting.
Forward to galley port with full size refrigerator, Corian countertops and sink, dishwasher, full size glass top stove and oven, microwave and trash compactor. Polished wood sole, wide windows, multiple drawers and lockers.
Forward to lower helm, with centered helm, three panel windshield forward, opening doors to wide covered decks port and starboard, built in settee/watch berth aft and starboard steps down to forward staterooms, and ladder to flybridge.
Down the forward stairs to large laundry room with built in counter and lockers, washer/dryer, sink, large opening portlight to port, walk through door to full size stand up engine room aft. Forward to starboard stateroom with upper and lower bunks, built in dresser and hanging locker, ensuite access to shared head and two opening portlights.
Forward port stateroom has berth area, built in drawers and locker, two opening portlights and en suite access to shared head. Shared head has stall shower, vaniity, sink, toilet. Wood parquet sole in forward staterooms and laundry area.
From the spacious saloon down aft staircase to aft companionway. Master stateroom aft with walk around centerline queen, built in dressers, end tables, dressing table, drawers and lockers. Two opening portlights port and starboard. Forward bench, and starboard en suite master head with enclosed tub/shower, vanity sink, toilet. Cream berber carpeted sole, custom mural and lighting.
Moving forward down the companionway, guest head is starboard with stall shower, toilet, vanity sink and second entrance from starboard guest stateroom. Port is large linen closet. Forward to guest stateroom starboard with twin bunks, opening portlight, built in dresser and locker and en suite access to head. Across the companionway is port guest stateroom with off center queen berth, built in bedside table, vanity, hanging lockers, opening portlights and en suite head with stall shower, vanity sink, toilet. Staterooms have carpeted sole, teak and holly throughout remainder.
- U-shaped galley up
- Corian counter tops
- Molded sink with retractable wand faucet
- Insinkerator garbage disposal
- Maytag 5-burner electric range with oven
- Maytag microwave
- GE dishwasher
- Kenmoore AC refrigerator with ice maker
- Igloo portable ice maker
- Kenmoore over-under washer/dryer
- Whirlpool trash compactor
- Magic Chef mini fridge (flybridge)
- Magic Chef deep freezer (flybridge)
- (2) Argonaut TFlex G615XL displays
- Robertson AP300X autopilot
- Garmin GPSMap 5212 MDS with wireless remote controller
- iCom IC-M504 VHF marine radio
- (2) Garmin GMI10 instrument displays
- Garmin GPSMap 5212 MDS
- iCom IC-M504 marine VHF radio
- Azimuth 1000 digital compass
- (2) Glolight spotlights with toggle control sticks
- Raritan rudder indicator
- SeaTel WaveTalk receiver
- Yamaha HTR-5930 stereo receiver with speakers throughout
- Samsung flat screen tv (fwd)
- Hide-away flatscreen tv (saloon)
- Emerson plasma tv (stbd)
- Emerson plasma tv (port)
- Dynex flat screen tv (aft deck)
- Closed Circuit Camera system
- 120/240VAC / 12/32VDC Ship's power
- 50A shore power with 50ft cord
- Glendinning cablemaster
- (2) Northern Lights 32kW generators
- (2) Group-27 type batteries
- (8) AGM Vicron batteries
- Vicron Energy 5000w Blue Power System Inverter with visual monitor
- (3) ACME power transformers
- Forejord Safety 18 anchor with chain rode
- Auxiliary steel anchor with chain rode
- Galley-Maid windlass with foot controls
- Stainless steel stanchions with varnished teak rails and vinyl wrapped guide wire
- Faux teak walk around decks
- (4) Boarding gates (fwd & mid, port & starboard)
- Walkthrough transom door
- Marquipt sea stair
- Removable boarding ladder
- Open cockpit
- Hard-covered aft deck
- Rail covers
- Freshwater wash down fwd
- (2) MarQuipt hydraulic davits (port and starboard)
- Zodiac Pro 7-person hard-bottom inflatable dinghy with 50hp Yamaha 4-stroke outboard engine
- Yamaha Waverunner
- 3-panel windshield with electric wipers
- Ample fenders and lines
- Release Captain & Mate's chairs (fly)
- Fixed mast & radar arch
- Double Bimini Tops
- Full covers for all Flybridge furniture, Inflatable and Jet Ski
- New aft Deck Isenglass enclosure and Phifertex sun screens - 2022
- New Full Cockpit Sunshade - 2022
- (3) Dock boxes
- Molded bench seating with cushions (foredeck)
- Cockpit sauna
- Rod holders
- Custom life-ring
- Waxed and polished January 2023
- Twin Detroit Diesel 650hp 12V71TI's 650 hp diesel engines
- NAIAD Hydraulic bow thruster
- NAIAD 252 Roll Fin stabilizers
- Hydraulic gear/throttle controls
- Glendinning synchronizer
- Trim Tabs
- (4) Racor 75/1000MAX fuel filters with vacuum gauges
- (3) Racor 500fg fuel filters with vacuum gauges
- Kidde Automatic fire suppression with (2) AND1-FIRE extinguishers
- Engine room blowers
- (3) bilge pumps with digital pump counters
- (6) CruiseAir reverse-cycle heating and air-conditioning
- Electric fresh water flush heads with holding tank
- Water Maker 1000GPD watermaker
- Pura Ultraviolet water purification system
- Tank Sentry level monitor (fuel & water)
- Fill-rite 15GPM 12V DC pump (cockpit)
- Captain & Maintenance Log onboard
ANGELIQUE is a "timeless classic" with gorgeous lines drawn by Jack Hargrave for Hatteras. She started life as a Hatteras 70' Motor Yacht and then had a 10' cockpit extension added to make her much more practical with easier access to the water and boarding from a dinghy or a floating dock. Her 5 stateroom layout is very well thought out. She has been cruised extensively by her owners coming to the East Coast from Oregon along with many trips to the Islands. Her owner was the Captain of a Nuclear Submarine, so you know that he and his wife were sticklers for proper maintenance. She was recently hauled on the railway at Atlantic Yacht Basin having all necessary maintenance performed. Turn key and ready to go, ANGELIQUE is a "must see." Exceptional!
This yacht is staged. The staging items belong to Virginia Yacht Brokers and do not convey.