Broward 104' Raised Pilothouse
This vessel is currently on an extended cruise and will not be available for viewing until it returns.
Please contact the listing broker George Ivey for more details.
1987 104' Broward "Pathway" is an exceptional value and ready for her next owner. She is operated by the current owner as a family vessel.
"Pathway" is fitted with a Broward aft deck extension, Euro style transom and Euro style bridge extension. Three stateroom, three heads, plus two crew cabins. She has a large aft deck and a walk-in lazarette. The country kitchen is outstanding and there is even a walk-behind bar in the salon area.
This 104' Broward "Pathway" cruises at approx. 14 knots and tops out around 21 knots. With an economical fuel consumption and a fuel capacity of 8,500 gallons, she is capable of cruising the islands without unnecessary fuel stops.
Don’t miss this well-equipped, ready to cruise 104 Broward! See Full Specs for more details.
- Make Detroit / MTU
- Model 12V92TA
- Fuel diesel
- Type Inboard
- Total HP2,200
SYS Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by HMY Yacht Sales -Jacksonville.
- Category Power
- Condition Used
- Hull Material Aluminum
- Make Broward
- Model Raised Pilothouse
- Boat Name Pathway
- Length Overall 104'
- Model Year 1987
- Beam 19' 8''
- Max Draft 5' 6''
- Fuel Tank1 x 8500|gallon
- Heads 3
- Max Speed 16 kn
- Cruising Speed 14 kn
- Length 104'
The Main Salon features white ash finish throughout, custom overhead upholstered headliner with individual paneling and custom halogen lighting with dimmer. Some of the furnishings include a custom designed U-shaped sofa, two chairs with an ottoman and a hand carved coffee table, salon rope lighting and a entertainment center with a swivel pop-up TV and storage below. There are also custom drapes and blinds throughout, floor to ceiling glass aft bulkhead with Lucite door, custom buffet with travertine insert, wine and silverware storage, and a staircase that is custom glass enclosed which leads to the staterooms below.
The Salon wet bar is black granite with 3 stainless steel swivel bar stools with leather cushions, leather upholstered front bar and armrest, overhead halogen lighting with dimmer and mirror treatment. There is a Sub-Zero refrigerator, ice maker, stainless steel sink with hot and cold water, built-in wine rack and glass/liquor storage with beveled mirror. The on deck head has an ash wood sole, microphor head, custom mirror work with lighting, fixtures and wallpaper.
· Samsung 42" Ultra Thin LCD TV
· (2) Dockside television hook-ups with power boosters and a modulator
· Yamaha RXVX1400 AM/FM tuner
· Sony high density linear CD player, CDPCX355 300 Disc
· Stereo system by Audio Design
· Sony VHS/DVD Player "Progressive Scan"
· Ample Cabinetry
· Granite counter tops
· Hot Point dishwasher
· Emerson SS microwave oven
· Scotsman compact refrigerator
· GE cooking center with oven and cooktop – "Profile" SS
· Whirlpool trash compactor
· GE Profile model front double door refrigerator with freezer, ice maker and water dispenser
· Frigidaire oven – installed behind cabinet
· Stainless steel sinks with designer Groh faucet
· Country kitchen layout, soap dispenser, pull out nozzle and filtered water
· (3) Leather and chrome matching dinette chairs
· L-shaped settee with dining table
· Mirrored bulkhead with halogen lighting
· Rope lighting behind valances
· Wood blinds
· Porcelain and brass lamp
· Custom pickled white ash flooring, refinished
· Hardwood & carpet flooring
· Samsung 22" Flatscreen TV
· Carpet and Hardwood Floors
· Faux painted wood
· Samsung 42" ultra thin TV
· Marble counter
· Bar stool coverings
The Master Stateroom features a centerline king size bed with a padded headboard on beveled mirror, new custom bedspread, coordinating headboard, throw pillows and drapes, a make-up vanity with special lighting and lucite chair and a custom headliner with overhead lighting. There are also custom built-in nightstands with two coordinating lamps and two swing arm lamps, a walk-in cedar lined closet plus additional closet and built-in storage throughout. The his and her master bath has a large custom Jacuzzi/shower, mirroring with special lighting and designer fixtures for both sinks.
Below deck amidship starboard
The starboard Guest Stateroom features twin beds with storage below, designer bedspreads, coordinating pillow shams, valances and drapes, headliner with lighting and mirrored aft bulkhead between beds. There is a vanity with lighting and chair, rope lighting behind valances, built-in storage. Cybernet stereo/cassette CMS 4000 Plus Two speakers. The ensuite guest head features wall coverings, lighted mirror work and drapes for window.
Below deck amidship port
The port Guest Stateroom features twin beds with storage below, designer bedspreads, coordinating pillow shams, valances and drapes, headliner with lighting and mirrored aft bulkhead between beds. There is a vanity with lighting and chair, rope lighting behind valances, built-in storage. The ensuite guest head features wallpaper and headliner, lighted mirror work and drapes for window.
Below deck forward
The Crew Quarters include a V-berth forward with storage below, new carpet, two cedar hanging lockers, Advent TV/VCR Player with remote and two speakers. The full size head has a stall shower with fixtures for sink. Sony 6 disc CD/MP3 player and tuner.
Below deck forward, port
The port Crew Stateroom includes a three-quarter bunk with storage below, custom shelving, cedar handing locker and a Cybernet stereo CMS 4000 with two speakers.
· Freezers; (1) Refrigerator
· The new crew dinette with cushions features a Toshiba TV/DVD player with remote.
· Full size stack clothes dryer and clothes washer – companionway
· Full size stack clothes dryer and clothes washer – engine room
· cedar lined lockers – companionway
· Upholstered helm seat with foot-rest
· Custom helm wheel and leather dash
· Pilothouse overhead red lighting with dimmer for night cruising
· Aluminum removable swim ladder from platform
· (2) Mooring cleats on swim platform; (2) Mooring whips off platform; (1) Centerline cleat ;
· Custom stern flag
· Large walk-in lazarette with storage
· Additional fuel and water
· Reverse style transom with oversized aft deck and dual wrap-around stairs
· Custom teak aft deck
· Upholstered headliner with lighting
· Separate stereo volume controls
· 2,000 lb Marquipt low profile hydraulic davit
· (2) Custom aluminum cocktail tables with stereo speakers
· Uniden hailer horns
· Radar arch with mast, lighting and owner's light
· Custom extended flybridge seating with cushions, covers and storage below
· Hideaway in radar arch
· Helm seats with covers
· Horns, search light and various hardware re-chromed
· Wet bar with Jenn-Aire grill and sink
· Helm stations for electronics, gauges with Lucite and canvas cover
· Built-in storage compartments aft of seating area
· (1) spare shaft, aft of seating area
· Forward windscreen in front of helm station
· Custom lighting
· Custom canvas covers for flybridge controls, helm chairs, full wet bar and deck seating.
· Navy style anchor in polished stainless steel chute and 300' of ½" chain
· Upgraded rudder bearing system by Broward Marine
· Bunny pad with cushions and cover
· Bow flood light
· FX1250 Fortress anchor with chain and 250' rope
· Stowaway davit on bow – 800 lbs
· Freshwater wash down system on bow
· Ideal windlass – 1998
· Pilothouse windshield cover
· (2) ACR search lights – port and starboard
· (2) Spare props in laz; spare anchor in laz
· Crewsaver – 8 person life raft
· Swiftlik – 6 person life raft
· Custom bow flag staff; lighting below bunny pad
· Robertson AP45 autopilot
· (2) Furuno 72 mile radars with 6' 5" scanner
· Icom M-120 VHF radio with remote mike (helm)
· Cellular phone connected to Aries 6 line phone system
· (2) Danforth compasses
· ITT phone/intercom/cellular system
· Furuno 208A weather fax
· Davis wind speed indicator
· Remote speaker for hailer
· Computer monitor
· Furuno radar alarm RA24
· Icom M-402 Flybridge radio
· Hook-up for fax machine for 2 separate lines
· (2) Complete DDEC computer monitors
· Northstar 951XD GPS - Flybridge
· (2) Datamarine link depth and speed indicators with separate transducer and wheel
· Cybernet hailer CTX 1000 with intercom system (helm)
· Capac 50030 electro catalytic monitor
· Robertson rudder position indicator RL-100
· Upholstered helm station for electronics and gauges; stereo system MC-100 with remote and (4) speakers
· 24V Centry 40amp converter
· (2) 35KW Cummins generators
· Custom back lit electronic panel for ships service
· 12V Centry 60amp converter
· (2) Separate batteries for 12V (DC) electronics
· (2) 100 amp shore power cords
· La Marche isolation transformers # A42200AB1
· Mastervolt 12VT housecharger – monitor on bridge
· Mastervolt 24VT engine battery charger – monitor on bridge
· Acme voltage boosters #T113077; Varner electronic control for DDEC power stabilization
· 5 ton and (2) 2 ½ ton Cruisair chilled water air conditioning systems with independent switchable pumps
· Halon #1301 fire control system
· Raw water sea strainer priming system
· Naiad 301 stabilizers with 9' square fins
· Electronic DDEC engine synchronizers
· Walker air seps for main engines
· Dual 1000 Racor fuel filters with vacuum gauges for each generator
· Remote oil filters for generators
· Engine room work bench with vice
· Dual 120v AC fresh water pumps with 20 gallon accumulator tank
· HPS hydraulic bow thruster- flybridge and pilothouse controls
· Single lever DDEC engine controls flybridge and pilothouse
· Complete oil change unit for mains and generators
· Spurs on shafts
· Naiad remote controls for stabilizers – flybridge and pilothouse
· Triple 1000 Racor fuel filters with vacuum gauge for engines
· Hot water heaters
· Emergency bilge pumps – engine driven
· Oil temperature alarm for each generator – helm station
· RCA closed circuit TV system with remote camera for entire engine room
· Broward audio/visual safety system
· Remote start/stop generator controls for stbd generator which controls the bow thruster – f/b and pt/house
· DDEC III engine management control head-f/b and pt/house; one way check valves for all bilges
· Fill-Rite main fuel transfer and cleaning system; electric fuel transfer system and fuel priming for engines
· Removable boarding gates, port and starboard for aft deck boarding
· Marquipt 7 step tide ride boarding ladder with boarding handles
· Marquipt vertical ladder with custom deck mounts