Hatteras 70' FDMY
EXCEPTIONAL OPPORTUNITY TO OWN ONE OF THE FINEST PRODUCTION YACHTS EVER BUILT WITHOUT IT OWNING YOU!
Two words: Endless Amenities! Ocean Romance is a flush deck motor-yacht with a huge open floor plan that is great for entertaining and long cruises. Featuring 4 amazing staterooms with ensuite master/VIP heads/showers. Beautiful New Galley! New countertops & appliances. Custom Hardtop with all new canvas on flybridge with excellent seating for a group. A centrally situated galley with u-shaped dinette for up to 8 guests leads into a large grand saloon that is the perfect space for entertaining. Aft of the saloon is the sun deck, ready-made to curl up with a glass of wine and a book or watch the local wildlife - complete with wet bar, below-counter refrigerator and blue wicker furniture and coffee table. Each stateroom is well laid out for your guests and crew - Master Stateroom (aft) comes complete with walk-in closet, apartment sized head with shower and jacuzzi tub! VIP also has ensuite head with large shower. Blue tooth wireless stereo system throughout boat, Download SONOS app for use with your own personal devices, IPod, IPad, IPhone. Direct TV and WiFi 'Hotspot'. Watermaker to supplement the ship's tankage. Laundry front load washer/dryer.
Now she can be yours - moored here in Anacortes, the gateway to the San Jauns, and even inherit her upcoming revenue for the 2021 charter season. Further, keep her under charter contract and pay no sales tax when you close. This is a win, win with no down side. Call for an exclusive showing before you miss the chance!
- Make Detroit
- Model 12V71TA
- Fuel diesel
- Type Inboard
- Total HP900
- Year 1988
SYS Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Anacortes Yacht Brokers.
- Category Power
- Condition Used
- Hull Material Fiberglass
- Make Hatteras
- Model FDMY
- Boat Name Ocean Romance
- Length Overall 70' 11''
- Model Year 1988
- Beam 18' 2''
- Max Draft 5' 6''
- Fuel Tank1 x 1596|gallon
- Max Speed 20 kn
- Cruising Speed 18 kn
- Length 70'
- Holding Tank 1 x 180|gallon
- Fresh Water 1 x 220|gallon
- Displacement 84,000 lb
"Ocean Romance" is a flush deck style yacht with a pilothouse forward, galley/dinette and spacious full-width aft saloon. The lower deck has a chain locker in the stem. Next aft is the two-berth stateroom with an emergency hatch to the foredeck. Next aft a centerline passage is to a port two-berth stateroom and the stb head. Below the sole is an auxiliary machinery space with AC electrical power generation plants, air conditioning equipment and an air compressor. An inclined ladder is stb from the passage to the bridge. Aft the passage is to a single-berth (queen size) stateroom and head. A gently curved stairway from the saloon area is to an aft centerline passage with a propulsion machinery entrance forward, a portside office with a single berth and a Master stateroom with a king size bed and ensuite head. All public areas have Cruisair HVAC with a total of 8 units with the galley and dinette having their own. All furniture will remain on board subsequent to sale.
The galley area is aft of the wheelhouse and is found with a U-shaped counter port with storage lockers above and below and inset with appliances. A fixed dinette table with upholstered bench locker with seating for 4-6 adults is starboard.
- Stainless steel two-basin sink with hot and cold water faucet and garbage disposal
- Magic Chef electric oven with 4 burner decor cooktop stove
- Sharp microwave oven with integrated vented hood set into the cabinet work over the stove
- Cuisenart coffee maker
- Maytag dishwasher
- Kenmore 18 square foot refrigerator/freezer with ice maker
- 19" Nauticom Chart Plotter with wireless keypad
- Windows PC runs Nobletech charts for Northwest and Canadian waters
- 2 SeaTel satellite antennas
- Icom VHF radio with built-in automatic fog horn
- Tank Tender to monitor holding tanks
- Duplicate Furuno depth, temp and speed guages repeated at bridge helm
- Raymarine Chart Plotter as backup
- 72 mile Furuno Radar
- Simrad Auto Pilot repeated at bridge helm
- Vetus 24V electric bow thruster repeated at bridge helm
- Emergency carbon dioxide releases for engine room
- Pilothouse seating for two with 2 pull-out chart drawers
- Whole boat intercom system
- Satellite Telephone
- Automatic ID System
- Engine synchronizer
- $20,000 custom teak 50" flat screen satellite TV entertainment center with electric lift and retract, VHS,VCR & Bose "Lifestyle" surround-sound system
- Ceiling track lighting
- Backlighting behind valences
- L-Shaped sofa with underneath storage
- Wrought-iron table and chairs with matching coffee table
- Lounge chair
- Fully enclosed with custom canvass and eisenglass that can be partly or entirely rolled to open up sunroom.
- Wet bar
- Scottsman below-counter refrigerator
- U-Line ice maker
- Beautifully decorated with blue wicker furniture and coffee table
- Over/Under bunks
- Hanging locker with ample storage
- Separate head with shower
- Own HVAC
- Twin beds
- Hanging locker
- Under berth storage
- Separate full head with shower
- Own HVAC
- Queen size bed
- Large hanging locker
- Under berth storage
- Own satellite flat screen TV
- Large ensuite head with shower
- AM/FM/CD stereo system
- Stack washer/dryer in hall
- Own HVAC
- Centerline king-size bed
- 12 large drawer compartments
- Walk-in cedar-lined closet
- Apartment-sized head with shower and jaccuzi tub
- AM/FM/Cassette sound system
- Single berth with under storage
- Desk with built-in HP computer, HP printer and HP flat screen monitor
- Filing drawer
- Stand alone 2 drawer file cabinet
- Full stand up and walk around engine room
- Detroit diesels model 12V71TA completely rebuilt in 2002
- 12V water pump
- 110V water pump
- 110V hot water heater
- Automatic CO2 fire supression system
- Power oil change system for mains and genset
- Compressor with hose
- 600 gpd watermaker
- Central vaccum system
- 12V and 24V power main panels
- Automatic battery charger
- Two bronze replacement props mounted in engine room
- 20kw Onan genset with sound shield
- 20kw Northern Lights genset with soundshield
- 8 Cruisair HVAC compressors
- Voltage transformer
- Bow thruster battery
- Spare drive shaft
- Repeat of all electronics from lower wheelhouse
- Wet bar
- Glass Storage
- Built-in Fire Magic "Deluxe Series" BBQ grill
- Custom built hi/lo teak table with inlaid compass rose seating 6-8 adults
A 40lb Danforth-style anchor is fit with 300' of 3/8" galvanized proof coil chain that rides over a stainless roller. The rode is to a Galley Maid, model BBHW 24-4-1-2-3/8 electric windlass set on the bow sprit with local foot switches and remote stations. A storm anchor is stowed in an upper deck locker.
12' Avon RIB with 40hp outboard motor has a center console with depth finder, VHF radio, AM/FM/CD stereo system and night lights.
A low-profile rotating boom crane is mounted with tender on the port side of the aft upper deck for convenient deployment and return.