Little Harbor 46' 46
Nicely maintained 1988 Little Harbor 46 Center Cockpit with a shoal draft. TOOT has a bright and open feeling 2 cabin/2 head layout.
- Make Yanmar
- Model 4JH3-TE-YEU
- Fuel diesel
- Type Inboard
- Total HP75
- Total Hours 3975
SYS Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Sparkman & Stephens, LLC.
- Category Sail
- Condition Used
- Hull Material Fiberglass
- Make Little Harbor
- Model 46
- Boat Name TOOT
- Length Overall 46'
- Model Year 1988
- Beam 13' 8''
- Fuel Tank1 x 140|gallon
- Heads 2
- Single Berths 2
- Max Speed 8 kn
- Cruising Speed 7 kn
- Length 46'
- Holding Tank 1 x 62|gallon
- Fresh Water 1 x 140|gallon
- Double Berths 2
- Displacement 32,500 lb
- Drive Up 5' 2''
Two private staterooms: Owner's en-suite cabin aft with centerline queen berth, and double guest cabin forward, with pull out settee berth in salon for a total of six berths.
TOOT has a beautiful highly-finished varnished teak interior with and exquisite joinery throughout, with teak and holly floors.
The galley is located on the starboard side walk-through to the aft owner's cabin.
- Double stainless steel sink
- Corian counters
- Grunert refrigeration / freezer
- Unique Little Harbor corner door provides excellent access to rear of refrigeration unit, with plastic storage shelves on face of door
- Gimbaled stainless steel Force 10 4-burner gas stove
- Numerous lockers and drawers
Forward is a large private stateroom with generous V-berth with filler for converting to a comfortably-sized double bed. There is a large hanging locker with auto light and full head and shower facilities to port. Ample storage lockers are located above the berth on the hull deck join. Plenty of drawers for adequate storage are also found in this cabin. Two Frigast reading lamps, a 12 volt fan and two overhead lamps complete this stateroom.
The owner's stateroom aft features a center line queen berth surrounded by comfortable seating on both port and starboard sides. Storage is plentiful in lockers and cubbies, plus a generous cedar-lined hanging closet to port. Most lockers have built-in lights which turn on upon opening. A center mirror and vanity are located on the forward bulkhead in front of the bed, and the en-suite head is forward to port with a separate large stall shower and wet locker. Fine teak joinery is evident throughout.
TOOT's main saloon is large for her size, as well as being bright and airy due to the numerous overhead hatches and opening ports in the cabin truck.
The saloon features a pull-out berth on the port side with a small teak coffee table. A custom glass cabinet is mounted on the forward bulkhead for crystal storage with stereo speakers and air conditioning controls.
Little Harbor hulls both port and starboard complement the unique ambience of TOOT's saloon.
To starboard is a circular teak table with a half-circle green leather couch which provides plenty of seating for meals. Just aft of the saloon seats is a Majestic flat screen TV. A brass clock and barometer are also mounted on the forward bulkhead.
The aft-facing navigation station, with seat and chart table, is located on the port side aft of the saloon and is beautifully detailed and well-equipped with the necessary complement of navigation gear and electronics, stereo, VHF and breaker panel.
- Marine Sony stereo
- 4-channel stereo speaker selection switch
- Raymarine VHF
- Icom IC-M100 VHF
- Icom IC-M700 SSB
- Raymarine loud hailer
- Xantrex battery and inverter controller
- 2000 watt / 100 amp DC electrical panel
- B & G Hornet 4 sailing monitor controls
- Raymarine ST 7000 autopilot control
- Spectra water maker control until
- Gravity switch for speed sensors
- Hart system tank tender
- Generator stop / start control panel
- Night Vision red chart light
- Raymarine MFD in cockpit
- Raymarine 1 60 wind speed package
- Raymarine ST60 depth and wind angle
- Bass main switch panel with 12 and 10 volt circuit breakers
- Reverse-cycle Marine Air conditioning system 12000 BTUs
- 110V 50 Amp shore power inlet
- 120V 30 Amp shore power inlet
- Shore supply fresh water connector
- Marinco TV / phone connector 1
- 2 volt 8A4D Engine start battery
- (6) GC2 - ECL - UT 225 AH house batteries
- Provision for emergency engine start via jump switch
- Engine Blower
- Navigation and night vision lights throughout vessel
- Waterproof 12 volt outlet on deck
- 110V outlets throughout interior and in cockpit
- Automatic lights in hanging lockers and refrigerator and freezer
- High-output alternator for house batteries
- Newer Yanmar model 4JH3-TE-YEU 75 HP total 3975 hours (Nov 2021)
- Mewer Westerbeke generator (replaced 2007) with 1177 hours (Nov 2021
- 3-blade max prop
- Spur line cutters
- Hot/cold fresh water shower in locker
- Stainless steel dinghy davits
- Custom teak outboard engine mount
- Full set exterior Sunbrella teak covers
- Full Fairclough yacht cover
- Bimini with window over helmsman station
- Custom dodger with grab rails
- Maxwell windlass 60 lb CQR anchor
- Spreader lights
- Custom fold-down swim ladder
- (4) Tinted Lexan hull ports
- Navtec hydraulic back stay
- Navtec hydraulic boom vang
- 25-gallon hot water heater
- (17) Stainless steel opening ports
- (6) Stainless steel hatches
- Solid teak emergency tiller
- (4) Fenders
- Hood electric Sto-way system
- Furling genoa
- Mast and boom painted (2016)
- Navtec hydraulic boom vang and backstay with failsafe turnbuckles and 2-function panel in cockpit
- Solid rod rigigng
- (2) Barient 32ST electric primaries
- (2) Barient 28ST secondary winches
- (2) Barient 27ST mainsheet winches
- (2) Lewmar 30 halyard winches at mast
- Hand-laid fiberglass hull with Airex core construction
- Molded-in fiberglass fuel tanks, water tanks and centerboard trunk
- Internal cast lead ballast
- Hand-laid fiberglass deck with divinyl cell core construction and 5/8 teak overlay
- Varnished teak exterior trim with highest quality stainless steel port lights, hatches and cowl ventilators
- Awlgripped rub rail with stainless striker
- Flag Blue Awlgrip hull
- Centerboard for enhanced sailing offers 5'-2" draft with board up and maximum draft of 11' with board down
- Dedicated propane locker
- Rope lockers by cockpit
- Outboard engine lift hoist
- Cockpit shower with hot and cold water
- Dinghy davits on aft deck