Inace 70' 70 Pilot House Motor Yacht
This 70 Inace Cockpit Motor Yacht 1989 is a PROJECT boat that's under owner refit. She is ready for interior carpet, tile, and painting. The complete hull is sandblasted and ready for paint.
This yacht is built with commercial grade materials as INACE builds commercial yachts and military vessels
Estimated cost to restore the boat is $50,000 if you do it yourself.
You can finish her yourself at the present location or pay the yard and they will finish her for you.
- Twin Detroit Diesels 8V92TT 735hp only 1600 hours
- Aluminum Fuel Tanks 2000 gallons
- 2000 gallons of diesel fuel onboard. Just needs polishing
- Fresh Water Tank 1000 gallons
- Holding Tanks 500 gallons
- Fresh Water Maker
- Master Stateroom and 2 guest staterooms all with ensuite heads
- Captain Quarters with head one berth
- Crew Quarters with head 2 bunks and access hatch and emergency exit through guest stateroom.
- Master Stateroom has separate shower and jacuzzi
- 5 Heads
- 30 kw Generator
- Air Conditioning Cruisair New
- Hot Water Heater
- Eisenglass for bridge
- Inverter 200 v or 110 v at each outlet
- EPOXY PRIMER COATING INCLUDED
- TOPSIDE WHITE COATING INCLUDED
- BOTTOM ABLATIVE COATING INCLUDED
- Engines last run on land one year ago in 2021
- 2 New Cruisair AC units about 7 zone air conditioning
- Hydraulic Steering
- Hull is 1/4 inch thick Aluminum
- Never sank
- No soft spots
- Please contact us today for more information or to arrange a showing on this yacht.
Financing Available. World Wide Delivery Available.
- Make Detroit Diesels
- Model 8v92
- Fuel diesel
- Type Inboard
- Total HP1,470
- Total Hours 3200
- Year 1989
SYS Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Global One Yacht Sales.
- Category Power
- Condition Used
- Hull Material Aluminum
- Make Inace
- Model 70 Pilot House Motor Yacht
- Length Overall 70'
- Model Year 1989
- Beam 19'
- Max Draft 5' 10''
- Fuel Tank1 x 2000|gallon
- Heads 5
- Single Berths 4
- Max Speed 10 kn
- Cruising Speed 7 kn
- Builder Name Inace
- Length 70'
- Length at WaterLine 63'
- Holding Tank 1 x 500|gallon
- Fresh Water 1 x 1000|gallon
- Double Berths 2
- Twin Berths 2
- Range 782.53 mi
- Displacement 38,000 lb
- Displacement Type Full Load
- Drive Type Direct
Number of heads: 5
Inside EquipmentFresh Water Maker reverse osmosisElectric glass stove topConvention ovenRefrigerator with FreezerAir Flush Heads (5)Thermostat controlled Air in 7 areas
Bar in Salon with sink and fridge Battery charger Electric bilge pump Air conditioning Air compressor Hot water Heating and CoolingCrane on Fly Bridge with cradle
Jib crane on Swim Platform with cradleRetractable stairs to swim platform
Water tight doors
Port and StarboardSun deck on bow with cushions
Bimini with Isinglass on Bridge
Full cushions for Bridge
Electrical Equipment30 KW Generator Shore power inlet Inverter220 v European and 110 v American at each outlet
twin 8v92 Detroit 1600 hours
30kw onan generator
twin cruise air air compressor
4 engine batteries
6 house batteries
Pilot house controls Bridge controls
Two guest suites each with shower and head
Main Suite with King Bed, all Mahogany millwork with jacuzzi shower combo and head
crew quarters with head
captain quarters with head
jet ski jib hoist
Bridge jib hoist
Bimini on bridge
Eisenglass for bridge