Heesen 144' 145
AT LAST, is the epitome of on-water luxury and comfort. Built by Heesen in 1990, the superyacht boasts exquisite craftsmanship and attention to detail. Her latest refit was in 2017.
- Make MTU
- Model 12V4000
- Fuel diesel
- Type Inboard
- Total HP5,470
- Year 2009
SYS Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Northrop & Johnson Yachts-Ships LLC.
- Category Power
- Condition Used
- Hull Material Aluminum
- Make Heesen
- Model 145
- Boat Name AT LAST
- Length Overall 144' 11''
- Model Year 1990
- Beam 27' 2''
- Max Draft 6' 10''
- Heads 5
- Single Berths 1
- Max Speed 17 kn
- Cruising Speed 13 kn
- Builder Name Heesen
- Length 144'
- Length at WaterLine 121' 5''
- Double Berths 4
- Twin Berths 2
- Propeller Cruising Speed 1500
- Drive Up 5' 5''
- Drive Type Jet
- Interior refit in 2014 by international designer Tui Pranich.
- 2 x MTU 12V4000 engines were installed in 2009. Top ends were completed in November 2017.
- Semi-displacement hull with waterjet propulsion results in a draft allowing her to cruise and anchor in destinations not often seen in yachts of her size.
- Accommodations for 11 guests in a luxurious full-beam master stateroom and four stunning lower staterooms
- Tender, WaveRunners, and other toys are stored on the main deck aft, keeping the bridge deck aft and sun deck completely open for full use by guests
- Fabulous open and spacious sundeck with Jacuzzi, full-beam sunpad, bar, grill, and cozy dining table
- Outstanding platform for charter with an enviable charter history over the past several years.
- Aluminum hull with aluminum superstructure.
- Teak decks on her main deck and bridge deck.
- Length Overall: 144.11 feet (44.17 meters)
- Length at Waterline: 121.50 feet (37.00 meters)
- Beam: 27.17 feet (8.28 meters)
- Draft max: 6.88 feet (2.08 meters)
- Draft min: 5.41 feet (1.66 meters)
- Tonnage: 391 gross
- Fuel Capacity Total: 19,569 US Gallons
- Day Fuel Tank: 379 US Gallons
- Port & Stbd Fwd Fuel Tanks: 3,868 US Gallons each
- Port & Stbd Aft Fuel Tanks: 4,395 US Gallons each
- Fresh Water Capacity: 4,125 US Gallons
- Grey/Black Water Capacity: 426 US Gallons
- Lube Oil Capacity: 265 US Gallons
- Sludge Tank: 265 US Gallons
- Waste Oil Capacity: 185 US Gallons
- Maximum Speed: 7 knots, Consumption per hour: 220 US Gallons/hour @ 2000 RPM
- High Cruising: 12.5-13.5 knots, Consumption per hour: 120 US Gallons/hour @1500 RPM
- Economic Cruising: 10 knots, Consumption per hour: 80 US Gallons/hour @ 1300 RPM
- AT LAST does most of her cruising at 1500 RPM, just under the 2nd Turbo. The Captain typically keeps the yacht around half full as she is faster and more economical when not heavily loaded.
AT LAST offers an inspired level of comfort. Her contemporary interior by international designer Tui Pranich is expansive, creating a bright and relaxed atmosphere on board.
Enjoy complete privacy on board AT LAST. Her full-beam master stateroom is located forward on the main deck with a centerline king-size bed where you will enjoy incredible panoramic views. The lavish master bathroom features a large Jacuzzi tub, a spacious shower with a rain showerhead, and three wall-fitted showerheads.
In addition to her master, motor yacht AT LAST, accommodates guests in an additional king stateroom, two queen staterooms, and a twin with an additional Pullman berth — totaling five staterooms — a configuration that satisfies a full range of needs for a large family or a successful charter yacht. The king and queen staterooms have ensuite bathrooms with modern glass showers and the twin en-suite bathroom has a Jacuzzi tub/glass shower combination. All guest staterooms have large portholes providing outstanding natural light.
The excellent layout of AT LAST allows for all toy and tender storage to be located on the main deck aft, alleviating noise and disturbance when retrieving these items for use. There are no large cranes on the bridge deck aft or sundeck — a feature that contributes to a relaxed ambiance.
AT LAST's sundeck is the perfect place to spend an afternoon. She features a large Jacuzzi aft with a comfortable pad surrounding it for guests to enjoy, as well as a massive full-beam sunpad forward with large umbrellas for shade to sit back and relax. Additional amenities include a large bar with seating, a barbeque grill, and a bench seat with a smaller dining table.
Powered by MTU engines that were installed in 2009 and propelled by Kamewa waterjets, AT LAST, has an incredibly shallow draft for a yacht of her size. Anchoring in private and pristine destinations in The Bahamas and other shallower destinations around the world is a breeze.
- Engine Type: (2) MTU 12V4000 M90, 2,735 hp each
- Steering System: (2) Diesel Kamewa Waterjets 80S 62/6
- Gearboxes: ZF4640 3.037:1
- Waterjet alarm panels: (2) Pilothouse
- MTU monitors: (2) Pilothouse
- 3 x 10-ton Dometic Chillers
- 2 x Chillers replaced Sept 2019
Generators & Electricity:
- Generators: (2) 99 kW Onan Generators, 1800 RPM
- Major overhaul "down to the blocks" 0 hours as of September 2019
- Input: 120/208 VAC 60 Hz
- Output: 208V/3-phase/60 Hz
- Shore Power: Atlas Shorepower 75 kW
- 480 3-phase- single cord
- 380 3-phase- single cord
- 208 V, 3-phase- single cord
- 240 V, single-phase, 2 cords
- Batteries: Main engine starting: 2 banks x 4 batteries each 24V DC gel cell
- Generator starting: 2 banks x 2 batteries each 24V DC gel cell
- General service: Separate 24V DC
- Displays: (2) Fwd and aft, Cummins Onan Marine Displays (Pilothouse)
- Watermakers: (2) Village Marine
- Stabilizers: Naiad with Quantum conversion 402, 16 square foot fins
- Bow Thruster: Quantum 150 hp- pump on each engine
- Fuel Filtration: Westfalia Centrifuge
- 2 primary filters + 2 racor separ on each engine
- 2 fuel filters + 1 oil filter on each generator
- Sewage System: Headhunter Tidal Wave; 2,000 gallons/day
- Freshwater System: (2) Village Marine Tec SPW1200 + extra membrane
- 1,600 US Gallons per day/unit
- Telephone System: Panasonic KX T7736, 4 lines for Satcom, fax, cell, and land, 16 extensions
- GMDSS: Furuno FS-5000 radiotelephone
- Furuno FM-8500 GMDSS VHF
- Satcom: V-SAT, VOIP (upgraded 2014)
- Ship's Computer: Apple (Captain's office)
- Ship's Printer: HP Deskjet 4645 (Captain's Office)
- Wifi throughout the vessel on all decks
- Radar: (2) Furuno 120-mile radar w/ARPA
- Compass: Sestrel magnetic compass
- Chartplotter: Northstar N2 6100i
- Automatic Pilot: Sperry Marine Navipilot AD11
- GPS: Northstar 6100
- Furuno GPS/WAAS Navigator GP-32
- Navtex: Furuno NX500
- Depth Sounder: (1) Furuno RD-30 Depth
- Wind: Furuno F1-50 display
Entertainment System / Video Equipment
- (1) 42" Sanyo in Aft Deck
- (3) 46" Samsung in the Main salon & Skylounge (TV in sky lounge automatically swivels via Auton system)
- Bridge deck aft TV is enclosed in a casing that is on a hinge
- (1) 40" Panasonic in Master
- (2) 19" LG in Guest cabins
- (1) 40" Samsung in VIP cabin (Port Forward)
- (1) 21" Sharp in Captain's cabin
- (6) 15" Pyle in Crew cabins
- (1) 21" Sharp in Crew Mess
- (6) X-BOXES in the Main salon, sky lounge, queen cabins, twin & crew mess
- (7) Sony Blu-Ray 3-D player in Master cabin, main salon, sky lounge, & 4 lower guest cabins
- (7) Denon AVR Receivers in the Master cabin, main salon, sky lounge, & lower guest cabins
- iPod Docks, (3) playable in any location on board, iPod cables in all rooms
- Device-compatible smart system- interacts with smartphones, iPads, iPods
Main Galley Equipment
- Viking Professional 6-burner glass cooktop
- (2) Wolf ovens
- (1) Viking microwave
- (1) GE Profile microwave (crew mess)
- (3) Hatco heat lamps
- (1) DCS Fisher & Paykel gas grill (sun deck)
Refrigeration & Freezer:
- (2) True Refrigerators (galley)
- (1) True Freezer (galley)
- (2) Refrigerator drawers (galley)
- (1) Sub-Zero Refrigerator and Freezer (guest laundry room)
- (1) Marvel refrigerator (main deck stew pantry)
- (1) Sub-Zero under-counter refrigerator (sky lounge)
- (1) U-line under counter refrigerator (sun deck)
- (1) Whirlpool refrigerator (crew mess)
- (1) Marvel 48-bottle wine refrigerator (lower deck stew closet)
- (1) U-line 24-bottle wine refrigerator (main salon)
- (2) Manitowoc (sky lounge and sun deck)
- (1) Ice-o-Matic (main deck stew pantry)
- 139 bottles of dry wine storage in the lower guest foyer
- (3) Miele Touchtronic T8023C Dryers (guest laundry room and crew mess)
- (1) Whirlpool washer (crew mess)
- (2) LG Inverter Direct Drive Washers (guest laundry room)
- Steen windlass anchor system with a single motor and double drum
- Anchor Chain: (2) 450' anchor chain and rode
- Deck Capstans: (2) Port and starboard aft deck
- Underwater lights: (6) 4 below the transom, 1 port aft, 1 starboard aft
- Crane & Davits: Fwd and aft davit: SWL 2100 lbs
- Passarelle: Marquipt, 9-step
- Boarding stairs: Yes, custom, 3-step
- Swim ladder: Custom stainless
- Showers: (1) Rain shower, swim platform
- Windscreens:(2) Port and starboard bridge deck aft sections
- TV: Bridge deck aft; encased and on a swivel
- CCTV System: Panasonic with monitors in pilothouse and crew mess
- Cameras: (8) port and starboard companionway, aft deck, two master forward, master aft, two in the engine room
- Door Alarms: Audio alarms on all external doors
- Safes: (6)Throughout the yacht in all guest accommodations
- Fire/Heat/Smoke Detectors: Throughout Serviced and up to date Sept 2019
- Fixed Kidde Halon System: Engine Room
- Fire-fighting stations: (5) seawater fire-fighting stations Portable CO2:Throughout
- Dry Chemical Extinguishers: Throughout
- Gear: SCBA's and 3 fireman suits
- Misc. Portable emergency fire and bilge pump
- The entire safety system upgraded to exceed Bureau Veritas and Marshall Islands regulations
- Life rafts: (2) 16-man RFD inflatable rafts
- Life rings: (5) rings
- Life jackets: (3) SOLAS-approved, (4) Child-sized jackets
- Crew saver life jackets for rough weather w/ harnesses, safety lines, strong lines, torches
- EPIRBS: (3) GlobalFix 406Misc. Full set of flares, (2) MOB smoke and light signals, safety throw line, searchlights
AT LAST, has undergone numerous refits since its launch in 1990.
In 2009, she underwent a major interior and engine room refit which saw the installation of new MTU 12V4000 engines.
In 2014, she underwent a complete interior refit by international designer Tui Pranich. Additionally, her generators were zeroed out, her A/V was upgraded, a new wifi module was installed, and her electrical was upgraded, among other things.
In the fall of 2016, she had a new stern passerelle installed, an exterior paint job, and wood revarnishing. The soft goods were replaced in the pilothouse and sky lounge, and new carpeting and exterior cushions were replaced on the bridge deck and Portuguese bridge.
A complete list of refit work is available upon request.
All owner's and crew's personal items. A detailed list of exclusions will be provided at the time of sale, upon written request.