Post 50' 50
Must see this very well maintained 50 Post, recent upgrades in 2019. Beautiful classic, with large salon and galley, with Island bed master forward, and two guest rooms.
Owner willing to sell the boat slip as well, not inclusive of this asking price.
- Make Detroit/Allison
- Model 8V92TA
- Fuel diesel
- Type Inboard
- Total HP1,472
- Total Hours 7920
- Year 1990
SYS Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Big Thunder Marine-Palm Beach Gardens.
- Category Power
- Condition Used
- Hull Material Fiberglass
- Make Post
- Model 50
- Boat Name Seas The Day
- Length Overall 50'
- Model Year 1990
- Beam 16' 11''
- Max Draft 4' 6''
- Dry Weight 57'
- Fuel Tank1 x 870|gallon
- Heads 2
- Single Berths 6
- Length 50'
- Holding Tank 1 x 42|gallon
- Fresh Water 1 x 240|gallon
- Bridge Clearance 17.17 ft
Post Marine's Post 50s, and the crews that fish them, have been a factor on the tournament circuit since the yacht's introduction in 1986. With the continuing input of these seasoned anglers, both the 50's performance and functionality have been substantially enhanced over the years. This 50 offers a well thought-out cockpit. The fiberglass sole is reinforced to accommodate the largest fighting chairs, while the non-slip finish provides safe footing. To keep the cockpit clear, molded fiberglass stowage cabinets offer plenty of space for tackle and gear. In addition, there's a full rigging station with sink, a top loading refrigerator and freezer, and a walk-through transom door with gate and gel coated fish wells. From the cockpit, walk-in engine room access affords quick response to any situations that may require attention while underway. The completely gel-coated engine room has more than enough light and space to easily reach and maintain all vital engine parts. The 50's expanded bridge features wrap-around lounge seating forward and to port with rod storage below. Additional scuppered storage areas are found forward and beneath the console that has been designed to accommodate a full array of flush mounted electronics. Full instrumentation - including a monitoring system for bilge blowers, lights and pumps, Halon system and generator - is standard. Excellent 360 visibility from the helm makes monitoring cockpit action easy. The 50's luxurious salon features all of the amenities one would expect to find aboard a world class yacht including: a complete entertainment center with remote 26-inch color TV, AM-FM stereo and CD player, a comfortable L-shaped dinette with storage below, and an L-shaped lounge with sleeper hideaway, all surrounded by an abundance of richly finished cabinetry and smart designer fabrics. Standard galley features include a Corian counter top, two-burner electric range, microwave - convection oven, full-size refrigerator - freezer, and an abundance of drawer storage. The plan B master stateroom features a queen-size walk-around berth surrounded by richly finished cabinetry, full-length, cedar-lined hanging locker, individual climate controls, a large screened hatch overhead, and an adjoining private head with a fully-enclosed stall shower, oversized vanity, and opening hatch. The plan B forward guest stateroom features over and under transverse bunks with storage above and below - double berth option available, a hanging locker, large screened hatch, and individual climate controls. The portside guest stateroom features comfortable over and under bunks with generous drawer storage below and a large screened hatch overhead. The guest head, with its private entrance, includes an enclosed stall shower, molded vanity with more than ample storage above and below for towels and personal items. A soft-riding hull with sharp bow entry and increased deadrise throughout, provides maximum stability and efficiency for a more comfortable ride to and from the fishing grounds. The 50's solid glass hull, with its Vinylester resin barrier, is cored with Divinycell above the waterline. Post hulls have been long known for their fish-raising ability; these hulls have fiberglass encapsulated wooden engine beds - an important factor in deadening engine noise and vibration without sacrificing structural integrity. The exacting fit and finish of the bulkheads, stringers, and deck joints ultimately determine the long-term integrity of each and every Post Yacht.
- 1990 50 Post Convertible
- Twin Detroit 8V92TA's, 3960 Hours
- 2007 Complete Engine Replacement on Port Engine
- 2019 Complete Rebuild on Stbd Engine
- New Electronics and Stereo in 2019
- New 75' White Glendinning Cable Shore Power
- New eisenglass replaced in 2020
- 15kw Westerbeke Generator, 4583 Hours
- Full Outriggers
- Custom Cockpit Fighting Chair
- Teak Coverboards
- In Deck Livewell and Fishboxes
- Cockpit Engine Controls
- Cockpit Freezer
- Garmin 5208
- Simrad AP20 Autopilot
- Simrad Chartplotter 16" in Electronics Box
- Icom VHF in Electronics Box
- Furuno Depth Sounder
- Fusion Stereo System on Bridge
- Two Pedestal Chairs, with Wrap Around Seating on Flybridge
- Large Main Salon, with Carpet Runners Throughout
- Port Side L Shape Lounge in Salon
- Beautiful Woodwork Throughout
- Stbd side L Shape Dinnette with TV Overhead
- Wet Bar Area with Ice Maker
- Stepdown Galley
- Full Size Refrigerator and Freezer
- Stainless Sink with Full Corian Counter Tops
- Microwave Oven
- Dual Stove Top with Corian Cover
- Washer and Dryer
- Master Stateroom Forward, Queen Size Island Berth, Two Large Full Size Hanging Closets, Private Master Bathroom with Separate Head and Separate Stall Shower, Cruiserair Air conditioning
- Stbd Side Guest Stateroom with Dual Single that convert to Full Queen, Guest Bath with Separate Head and Stall Shower, Full Size Hanging Closet
- Port Side Guest Stateroom with Dual Singe Bunks
- Liferaft on Bow Deck
- Owner Willing to Sell Beautiful Boat Slip, separate from sale of vessel