Jongert 94' 6'' 25S
The Jongert 25s COLOMBAIO is a perfect example of a semi-custom-built ketch by the famous Jongert Shipyard with an interior design by Peter Sijm.
The classic 25 series is one of the most successful designs of the Dutch shipyard. With her superior build quality and high safety margins used throughout the design, COLOMBAIO is able to travel the world through all seas and weather in highest comfort.
Sisterships of COLOMBAIO have sailed more than 300’000 NM and still continue to delight owner, guests and crew. Her sail plan and effortless handling systems makes her easy to sail for a small crew.
Distinctive handcrafted elements are to be found throughout the entire yacht, from the beautiful wooden figurehead at the front, all the way to the characteristic fitted windows at the rear.
The deck plan offers plenty of space for sunbathing. The well-protected sitting area behind the wheelhouse is perfect for al-fresco dining. The aft platform hosts conveniently the dinghy during navigation and offers easy access to the water with a solid manual lowerable boarding ladder.
Under deck, the voluminous hull offers ample space for a full beam owner’s cabin aft and two equal guests cabins adjacent, each with en-suite bathrooms.
Amidship, COLOMBAIO features a full beam lower saloon with large windows and portholes and a well-liked bar.
Separated in the forward section is the crew area with large, functional galley and opposite a crew dinette. Forward are two crew cabins, each also with en-suite bathrooms.
The engine room is very spacious and designed for easy access and proper maintenance. The engine room is very spacious and designed for easy access and proper maintenance. Under engine she has a maximum cruising range of 2000 Nm @ 9 kn.
- Classic world-cruising ketch with good sailing performance for fast ocean passages
- Always privately used
- Excellent finish, built to the highest standards, with many tried-and-tested features that have proven their reliability over decades
- Perfectly crafted joinery and general impression of high-quality
- Large volume and great layout that enhances privacy on board, ideal for long stays on board.
COLOMBAIO is of interest to any party looking for a comfortable and safe bluewater sailing yacht with a first-class pedigree. With her voluminous steel hull, the easy-to-handle ketch rigging and the large deck, COLOMBAIO is the perfect combination of space, comfort and sailing performance.
Last works on COLOMBAIO:
- New Genoa
- New 12Kw generator Fischer Panda
- New antifouling
- New hull and superstructure paint
- All service batteries renewed
- Deckhouse varnished (8 coats Epifanes PP, 2 coats Epifanes extra UV)
- 1 new LOFRANS anchor winch, 3500W – 24V
COLOMBAIO is in need of a new teak deck, a complete service on all her systems, equipment and rigging, new sails (except genoa), hence her attractive price.
- Make MTU
- Fuel diesel
- Total HP299
SYS Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Haas International AG.
- Category Sail
- Condition Used
- Hull Material Steel
- Make Jongert
- Model 25S
- Boat Name COLOMBAIO
- Length Overall 94' 6''
- Model Year 1992
- Beam 22'
- Max Draft 12' 6''
- Fuel Tank2 x 2000|liter
- Heads 5
- Single Berths 4
- Max Speed 10 kn
- Cruising Speed 8 kn
- Builder Name Jongert
- Length 94' 6''
- Fresh Water 1 x 3200|liter
- Double Berths 1
- Twin Berths 4
- Range 2,301.56 mi
- Displacement 231,485.38 lb
- Drive Up 12' 6''
Model: Jongert 25S
Type: Ketch cutter rigged
Architect: Jongert Design Team
Int. Designer: Peter Sijm
Hull material: Steel
Deck Mtrl: Teak
LOA: 28.8m (94'6")
Beam: 6.7m (22')
Draft: Min 3.8m (12'6")
Displacement: 105 tons
Ballast Type: Lead
Engine: 1xMTU 183AA61 299 HP
Speed: 8 knots / 10 knots
- 1 Owner's Stateroom, with en-suite Bathroom
- 2 Twin Guest Cabins (each with 1 Pullman berth), each with en-suite Bathroom
- 2 Crew Twin Cabins, each with en-suite Bathroom
- 1 Salon with seating area and bar
- 1 Crew Dinette
- 1 Galley
All beautifully executed in mid-tone mahogany.
AUDIO AND VISUAL EQUIPMENT
- TV/: 2 TV one in Salon, one in owner´s cabin
- Video: 2 Video
- HiFi/Radio: 1 Main Stereo System (Sony) 1 Sony system in cockpit
- Anchors: 2 x Bruce (80kg + 50 kgs)
- Anchor Chain: 110m & 20m, plus100m warp line
- Anchor Winsch LOFRANS
- Hercules electric Chain
- Washing system: deckwash system with fresh or salt water
- Generators: 1 Onan (1 x 25kVA) 1 Fischer Panda (1x 12 Kva)
- Shaft Generator: Yes
- Alternator: 3 x
- Intervolt 3 x Bosch
- Batteries: 2 Sets, total 1'840Ah / 24V (Service new 8/2010) 2 Sets, total 380Ah / 24V (Start)
- 1 Sonnenschein emergency battery set 160Ah / 24V
- Battery Chargers: 3 Intervolt 100A
- Shore Connection: yes
ELECTRONICS AND NAVIGATIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Radar: Furuno FR1510
- Autopilot: Segatron
- Weather Fax: Furuno
- Log: B&G
- Echosounder: Furuno
- Fish Finder B&G
- GPS: Furuno GP500 Furuno 120 repeater (Captain's Cabin)
- Compass: Sestrel B&G
- Fluxgate Wind System B&G
- Rudder Indicator: VDO
- VHF Icom GMDSS
- SSB-Radiotel: Skanti 750W
- Satcom: Thrane&Thrane TT3626 CM Capsat SatcomC/Mini M Telefax: via Satcom or land line
- Intercom: Panasonic
- Forward looking Sonar: Colorsonar Echopilot FLS Platinum
ENGINE /MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Main Engine: MTU 183 AA 61 Cylinders: 10 HP: 299 KW: 220 Year: 1991
- Engine hours: approx. 12.000
- Gear: Twin Disc (oil bath)
- Bowthruster: Hydromat 45 hp (33,3 kw)
- Max. Speed: 10 knots
- Cruising Speed: 8 knots
- Consumption: 35 ltrs/h at 9 knots 20 ltrs/h at 7 knots Range: ca. 2000 sm
- Fuel tanks: 4'000 ltrs in two tanks
- Water tanks: 3200 ltrs
- Tender: Novamarine RH400 with 40hp Yamaha outboard engine 2011
- Crew Tender: 2,4 m. with 3hp outboard engine
SAILS AND RIGGING
- Ketch Rigg, made by Nirvana Spars, with hydr. Navtec backstay tensioner and hydr. Navtec boom vang (main boom)
- Main Mast: 27,6 mt.
- Mizzen Mast: 17,1 mt.
- Spinnaker Pole: yes
- Reefing Systems: Reckmann Hydrofurl units for both headsails
- Main and mizzen are fully battened (w.lazy jacks)
- Yankee: 145 m2
- Jib: 90 m2
- Main: 128 m2
- Mizzen: 46 m2
- Spinnaker: 300 m2
Lewmar (2 x 1100 electric, 1x multifunctional electric, 12 x manual)
SAFETY AND FIRE PROTECTION
- Liferafts: 2 Autoflug (for 6 persons each)
- Lifevests: 12
- Lifebelts inflatable: 4
- Flares: yes
- Bilge Aarm: yes
- Fire Extinguishing System: for engine room
- Fire Extinguishers: 8
- Jonbuoy: 1
- Boiler: 12kVA - 160 ltrs
- Fridge: 400 ltrs
- Freezer: 400 ltrs & 150 ltrs
- Fridge (Bar): 50 ltrs
- Cooker/Oven: AEG
- Dish Washer: Miele
- Washing Machine: Miele
- Tumbler: Miele
- Safe: 2
- Shower on Deck: yes
- Swimming Ladder: yes
- Sun Awning: yes
- Sun Cushions: yes