Canados 88' 88
$100,000 Price Reduction.
Owner says time to sell.
Bring all offers.
"Lady C" features four elegant and well appointed staterooms, an expansive salon showing her Italian heritage in style and grace. The interior is finished in varnished European Hardwoods with gloss white overheads and recessed lighting. With crew accommodations both forward and aft and separate from owners and guest makes "Lady C" an ideal luxury yacht for entertaining family, guests and clients. Powered by twin 1450 HP Detroit diesels, she is capable of cruising at 21 knots.
Make an appointment to come preview "Lady C"
- Make Detroit
- Model 16V92TA
- Fuel diesel
- Type Inboard
- Total HP2,900
- Total Hours 5200
- Year 1993
Listed by Denison Yachting - Long Beach, CA
THIS BOAT IS SUBJECT TO AN EXCLUSIVE LISTING AGREEMENT WITH DENISON YACHTING - LONG BEACH, CA (562) 243-9710 AND IS NOT OFFERED FOR SALE BY SYS YACHT SALES. SYS Yacht Sales is merely providing this information in an effort to represent you as a buyer in the purchase of this vessel.
- Category Power
- Condition Used
- Hull Material Composite
- Make Canados
- Model 88
- Boat Name Lady C
- Length Overall 87' 2''
- Model Year 1993
- Beam 20' 5''
- Max Draft 10' 4''
- Dry Weight 75'
- Fuel Tank1 x 2000|gallon
- Heads 6
- Single Berths 5
- Max Speed 24 kn
- Cruising Speed 21 kn
- Length 88'
- Holding Tank 1 x 100|gallon
- Fresh Water 2 x 200|gallon
- Double Berths 2
- Twin Berths 2
- ElectricalCircuit 24 V
- Windlass Type Electric
- Drive Up 9'
- Drive Type Direct
Featuring exquisite Italian Lacquered hardwood paneling and cabinetry throughout with cream-and-brass overheads and recessed LED lighting. There is custom upholstery and carpeting.
Starting from the aft deck, entry is made into the main salon which has couch settees port and starboard with a central coffee table. Forward of the salon and separated by a low counter enclosing a hidden, electrically raised television, is the dining area. The dinner table on starboard has seating for eight. opposite the table on port is a counter/bar area with refrigeration under the counter.
Forward of the dining area is the entrance to the lower deck staterooms on port and stairs up to the flying bridge on starboard. Forward of that is the galley area on starboard. There is a door to the side deck from the galley as well as a port side door opposite the galley.
All of the way forward on the main deck is the pilothouse. There is a center-line helm seat and a L-shaped settee on port for guests.
Owner and guest quarters feature a full beam master suite midship featuring a center-line king berth, a large head on starboard with stall shower, and a full walk-n closet with mini-fridge on port. Forward of the master stateroom are port and starboard guest staterooms that have twin berths and en-suite heads and showers. All of the way forward is the VIP stateroom that has port and starboard twin berths, closet, under berth drawers and an en-suite head with shower. All of the heads feature marble sink counters, electric heads, and bidets.
Going up to the flying bridge, with a forward helm station followed by large U-shaped seating/dining areas port and starboard. There is an adjustable bimini top that can be positioned to cover the seating. All of the way aft on the bridge deck is a radar arch, electric davit and dinghy storage.
The entrance to the engine room and the single berth captains cabin and head is on the port side of the sundeck and there is a foredeck accessed crews quarters with three single bunks and a wet head.
The galley is on starboard aft of the pilothouse and includes a door to the starboard side deck. There is an AEG four burner induction stove top, SMEG convection oven, double stainless steel sink with hot and cold water, AEG dishwasher, and an Aristro refrigerator/freezer. There is ample storage in cabinets and drawers and good granite countertop working space.
- Simrad Cruise 9 GPS/plotter
- Raymarine Magnum 72 mile radar
- Raymarine Axiom multi-function display
- Furuno FAP-50 autopilot
- Furuno GP500 GPS
- Furino FCU-663
- Skanti SSB radio
- VHF radio
- Micro-Commander digital controls
- Bow Thruster
- Bennett trim tabs
- White Star Compass
- Clock, barometer, hygrometer
- Furuno FAP50 autopilot
- Micro-Commander controls
- Hydra 2 - boat speed, depth, water temp
- Bow thruster control
- Stereo system
Lady C has a large swimstep aft with stairs up to the aft deck. There is a concealed, hydraulic passarelle (aft gangplank) in the transom for Mediterranean mooring. The side decks are wide for easy access all around the boat. There are electric windlasses on the aft deck for mooring line handling.
- Two 250 pound navy kedge anchors
- Two Robea Monza horizontal capstan windlasses on bow
- Bow sun pad
- Fender storage on foredeck
- Four storage lockers
- 14' Nova side console dinghy with 40HP Yamaha outboard
- Sanguineti-Chiavri electric Davit for dinghy
- Remote control searchlight
- Flybridge bimini top
- Flybridge has sink, enclosed double refrigerator/freezer, bar storage cabinets under counter
- Teak table with seating for six on sundeck
- ZF Micro-Commander digital controls - Pilothouse & flybridge
- Raymarine Radar 4KW , with 6' open array antenna
- Simrad Cruise 9 CPS/Plotter
- 360 degree TV antenna
- AEG 4 burner induction electric cooktop
- AEG eco-friendly 8-program dishwasher
- SMEG gourmet convection oven
- Toshiba 42" wide screen TV
- Raymar 100 amp automatic battery Charger
- Gianneschi Eco-Jet fresh water system pump/controller
- Remote control searchlight on radar arch
- 48V batteries for SidePower bow thruster
- 31 West Marine AGM batteries for house battery bank
- Black water holding tank back-up discharge pump
- New Wave 5 step articulating side boarding ladder
- Sanuineti-Chivari Davit
- Six check valves for venturi toilet systems
- Keel cooler fittings and piping
- Two Tecumseh 24 volt compressors and related systems for refrigerators
- 110 V outlets throughout (for U.S. shore power)
- Sunbrella covers for all outdoor seating
- Sunbrellla bimini top
- Back deck canvas/isinglass curtains
- Passarelle timing belt
- Engine room overhead soundproofing
- LED lights throughout
- Compressed air horn
- Air compressor hoses and extensions
- Twenty USCG approved life jackets (plus 20 European approved jackets)
- Cutlass bearings
- New teak decking for swim step
- Port and starboard ZF transmissions - fully rebuilt
- Jabsco cooling water pumps for starboard main engine
- Furuno Autopilot
- Furuno GPS
- Bilge alarm system
- Gianneschi main blackwater discharge pump rebuilt with factory rebuild kit
- Water pumps for both Onan Generators
- B&G Hydra 2 fathometer/speed/water temp
- All decks re-caulked
- Anchor chain sandblasted and re-galvanized (2X300')
- Sidepower bowthruster serviced and re-installed
26.58 Meters of pure Italian luxury. This is a yachts person's Luxury yacht. Built to exacting standards, she was painstakingly re-fitted in Greece before being moved on her own bottom to Italy and shipped to the U.S., all the heavy liting and expense of relocation from the Mediterranean is done for you, so now is a perfect opportunity to own a Mediterranean luxury yacht! This yacht is meant to allow privacy. Captain and crew can cook for you in the galley and eat in the pilot house, which has privacy doors between these areas and the dining room, in addition there is outside door access between the galley, pilot house and crew quarters. Guests never need to feel that their privacy is invaded by crew, (very Mediterranean in style) because crew have their own separate entrances. Lady C is powered by two 16v92TA Detroit Diesels. A SidePower bow thruster aids in close quarters maneuvering.
The engine room has an ABS/Bureau Veritas certified engine room fire suppression system. Cruising at 21 knots and a top speed 24 Knots, she can get you where you want to go in good time. Draft 3.12 Meters, and a beam of 6.3 Meters provides a smooth ride. Equipped with 2 anchors – both have 300 ft of chain, allows you to anchor in private coves and out of the way locations. New ZF digital engine controls, as well as all new batteries are part of recent service. AGM for the house battery banks (33 in all), And four new 24V batteries were installed for the bow thruster. (Duracell)
The interior has extensive cabinets of the finest woods and materials, as well as stereo speakers throughout. In addition communication is easy, with intercom covering all zones. It's hard to find a yacht that has the level of comfort on the ocean that she presents. Crew quarters with 3 single bunks, a separate captain’s cabin w/ensuite, and a professional captain and crew available on short notice, she is ready to go when you are.