Cheoy Lee 78' 9'' 78 Motorsailer
The 3rd and last Cheoy Lee 78MS built in the historical shipyard of Hong Kong. A real worldwide cruising ketch. Always kept by professional crew and constantly upgraded/refitted with yearly bottom paint job.
Numerous upgrades and works done every year. As an example, in June 2017, the Inmarsat phone systems was upgrade form the Mini-M to the new Fleet One, plus also the watermaker was replaced with a more efficient 160L/h. All engines and generators overhauled, with all cooling systems rebuilt in May 2017.
New SAT TV antenna NavySystem MST-75 replaced in September 2017.
In June 2020, all hydraulic furling pipelines have been replaced.
New service (8 x 240Ah) AGM batteries replaced in September 2020.
New Mastervolt Inverter 24/5000 replaced in March 2021
New interior leather sofas replaced in May 2021
During March 2021, all communication systems are being upgraded: new Icom VHF radios, new Icom SSB radio, new Inmarsat mini-C station and new Pepwave 4G+ with external antenna .
New additional dual Garmin 8410XSV Plotter/Fishfinder installed in May 2021.
Capable of carrying two Large tenders carried on forward deck (currently carrying a 4m Rib plus a 2.6m RIB ).
Same boat owner since new, never chartered! Only private family use.
EUROPEAN VAT PAID
N.B. Photos of interiors available upon request.
- Make Perkins Sabre
- Model M135
- Fuel diesel
- Type Inboard
- Total HP270
- Total Hours 5600
- Year 1995
SYS Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by AQVALUXE YACHTS.
- Category Sail
- Condition Used
- Hull Material Fiberglass
- Make Cheoy Lee
- Model 78 Motorsailer
- Boat Name Sweet Sea
- Length Overall 78' 1''
- Model Year 1995
- Beam 21' 5''
- Max Draft 8'
- Fuel Tank1 x 12500|liter
- Heads 5
- Single Berths 7
- Max Speed 10 kn
- Cruising Speed 8 kn
- Builder Name Cheoy Lee
- Length 78' 9''
- Fresh Water 1 x 4000|liter
- Double Berths 2
- Propeller Cruising Speed 2000
- Range 5,178.51 mi
- Displacement 187,392.92 lb
- Bridge Clearance 98.43 ft
- ElectricalCircuit 220 V
- Windlass Type Electric
- Boat Keel Full Keel
- Drive Up 8'
- Drive Type Direct
- Total Liferaft 10
Displacement: 85 Tons
Total Power: 2 x 135 Perkins Sabre
Fresh Water: 6000
Guest Accomodation for 8 in 2 double cabins and 2 twin cabins all with ensuite private head/showerroom. Separate Crew quarters for 3 with indipendent entrance and services. Total Sleeping capacity for 11 people.
Boat loaded with extras and additonal equipment. Ideal for both private and charter use.
Major upgrades and improvements done to navigation systems and equipment:
- Furuno Radar mod. 1942 64nm (replaced new in 2008)
- Garmin Radar GMR Fantom 24x 48nm (replaced new in June 2022)
- Furuno GP-37 (Replaced new in 2008)
- Furuno GP-39 (Replaced new in July 2019)
- Garmin 7012GPSMap Plotter (Replaced new in 2012)
- Garmin 923XSV Plotter/Fishfinder (Replaced new in May 2021)
- Garmin 8410XSV Plotter/Fishfinder (Replaced new in May 2021)
- Garmin 8410XSV Plotter/Radar (Replaced new in June 2022)
- Garmin GPS 24xd NMEA 2000 Antenna (new in May 2021)
- Garmin 9-axis heading sensor (Replaced new in June 2022)
- Geonav 11" Sunshine Plotter (2004)
- Simrad AI50 Clas-B AIS System linked to Garmin Plotter (2011)
- Icom IC-M605 VHF (Replaced new in July 2020)
- Icom IC-M93D Portable VHF x2 (new in July 2020)
- Icom IC-M803 SSB (Installed new in February 2021)
- Sailor 6150 Inmarsat mini-C station (Installed new in February 2021)
- Pepwave router Max BR1 MK2 4G+ with ext. antenna (Installed new in Feb 2021)
- Furuno Weatherfax
- Furuno Navtex
- Furuno Autopilot FAP-300 (heading sensor new in June 2022)
- B&G wind instruments
- EPIRB Emergency Beacon (replaced new in July 2017)
- Sailor Fleet One Inmarsat phone (replaced new in June 2017)
- Navisystem MST-75 TV SAT Antenna (replaced new in Sept 2017)
- All hydraulic furling sails (all pipelines replaced in June 2020)
- Air-Conditioning reverse cycle
- 2 x generators Onan 32kW + 13kW (replaced new in 2008)
- Idromar Watermaker 150 L/hr (replaced new in July 2017)
- Hydraulic 25hp bow thruster (all new hydraulic pipelines in October 2017)
- 8 x 240mha AGM Batteries for Ship Service/Inverter (replaced new in September 2020)
- New Mastervolt Inverter 24/5000 (replaced new in March 2021
- New Mastervolt Charger 24/75 (replaced new in May 2022)
- Main RIB tender Zodiac 400 with Mercury 25hp (new in 2012)
- Secondary RIB tender Zodiac 260 with Mercury 3.5hp (new in 2012)
- And much more.....