Navigator 50' 50 Classic
"Perseverance" a 1996 Navigator 50 Classic is a very well-maintained economically and efficient motor yacht ready for cruising with the whole family. Offering full beam master stateroom with Ensuite head, VIP stateroom featuring an Island berth forward, 3rd cabin offering bunk beds, guest head, featuring twin Cummins 420hp Diamond Series diesel engines, bow thruster, Kohler generator.
Garmin flat screen chart plotters, Garmin electronics, fuel polishing system, inverter, bow thruster, washer/dryer, LED lighting throughout.
"Perseverance" has been recently upgraded over the past few years with new Bimini top, Isinglass enclosures, refrigeration system, interior flooring, Sea Deck flooring system at flybridge, cockpit and swim platform, 1000-hour engine service performed in 2019.
- Make Cummins
- Model 6CTA8.3-M2
- Fuel diesel
- Type Inboard
- Total HP840
- Total Hours 2963
- Year 1996
SYS Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Atlantic Yacht Works.
- Category Power
- Condition Used
- Hull Material Fiberglass
- Make Navigator
- Model 50 Classic
- Length Overall 50'
- Model Year 1996
- Beam 15'
- Max Draft 4' 3''
- Heads 2
- Single Berths 2
- Length 50'
- Double Berths 2
- Drive Type Direct
The rear full beam salon is spacious and bright due to the maple cabinets and woodwork as well as large opening windows on both port and starboard. The centered sliding glass doors, complete with retractable screens, open fully to the cockpit creating a large open area for entertaining. The motor operated window shades provide shade and privacy. The large leather sofa with dual recliners built in, and the small lounge chair and bar stools provide ample seating in the salon. The bar stools at the counter can be used for dining or socializing with those in the salon or galley. Along the starboard side is a storage cabinet and the circuit breaker panel forward of that. The entertainment center to port is equipped with a Satellite TV System, Direct TV receiver, Samsung 39” flat screen TV, Fusion Radio MSNRX300.
The galley is located to port forward of the salon. The galley is open to the salon, pilothouse and dinette and the window above the sink opens allowing fresh air and natural light in.
- Built in Corian Counter Tops and Built in Sink
- Kenyon 2-burner induction cooktop
- Sharp Carousel convection/microwave oven
- LVT Flooring
- Storage drawers (7) and cabinets (7)
The spacious master stateroom spans the beam below the pilothouse. The Ensuite head with Kohler sink with large, mirrored medicine cabinet, Price Pfister faucet, Dometic Vac-U-Flush toilet and separate shower stall provide a private head for the master stateroom occupants. Aft of the head, a large wall of maple hardwood cabinets provides ample storage with two large hanging lockers at each end and 2 large cabinets stacked between them. Two portlights above the storage provide natural light to the space. The centered queen is to starboard with nightstands, storage and lights on either side and bookshelf on the aft wall. The side-by-side Whirlpool washer and dryer units are located inside the aft wall of the master stateroom. The stateroom floor consists of light LVT tile. All halogen light bulbs replaced with LED elements. It has a 30” LG flat screen TV with Direct TV receiver.
The Island Queen of the Guest Stateroom with a custom mattress new in 2018, is the centerpiece of this space. A large overhead hatch provides natural light to the space and large under berth storage as well as a mirrored hanging locker provide ample storage for guests. All halogen light bulbs replaced with LED element and a 30” TLC ROKU TV with Direct TV receiver.
Offers two (2) single berths, located aft to port of the VIP stateroom. A single portlight provides natural light, featuring plenty storage under the lower bunk. The guest head is opposing to starboard. All lighting features LED elements with a 24” LG flat screen TV with Direct TV receiver.
The guest head features accessibility from the guest stateroom and VIP stateroom, equipped with a large Kohler sink with Pfister faucet, mirrored medicine cabinet. Domestic Vac-U-Flush toilet, and separate stall shower.
The large, raised pilothouse offers a great place to navigate and entertain. The wrap around dinette with fold down tabletop will comfortably seat 4 for dining or up to 6 for entertaining. The lighter LVT flooring and large surrounding windows make the space bright and airy and provides great vision around the yacht. A sliding glass door to starboard allows quick access to the foredeck for line handling and anchoring and features a retractable screen. Interior stairs to flybridge.
- Garmin 24nm radar
- Ritchie compass
- Garmin 1040x GPS Map Touch Screen Chart plotter
- Wesmar 24-volt DC Bow Thruster controls
- Icon IC-M506 VHF radio
- Glendinning synchronizer
- Garmin Reactor 40 auto pilot control display
- Fireboy override
- Searchlight wireless controls
- Trim tabs and windlass controls
- Air conditioning control panel
- waste tank monitoring display
The stairs from the pilothouse to the flybridge can be closed off with a large glass sliding door. Once on the flybridge you will be overwhelmed with the very spacious seating area and the great 360-degree views around the yacht. The helm is forward to port with a large bench. Aft of this chair is a U-line Marine Combo refrigerator/ice maker in a custom cabinet with a bar sink and storage compartment. Featuring wrap-around seating that will comfortably seat 10-12 people. The entire flybridge is enclosed with a large Bimini top and Isinglass with opening panels, zippers. (new 2018)
- Garmin GPS Map FXV touch screen chart plotter
- Garmin depth/water temperature/speed display
- Garmin Reactor 40 Auto Pilot display
- Garmin camera system: engine room and rear cameras
- ICOM ICM50C VHF radio
- Fusion Marine Radio with Sirius “Sat Radio”
- JL Audio Sound System
- Wesmar 24-volt DC bow thruster controls
- Glendinning synchronizer
- Trim tabs and windlass controls
- GoLight “Search Light” wireless controlled
The large Sea Deck covered cockpit and swim platform on this motor yacht provide another nice outdoor area. The lazarette provides access to the engine room and below deck storage. A S/S swim platform ladder with a freshwater hot and cold shower, cable TV and shore water hookup to port and large transom door to starboard. The rear-view camera is mounted in the overhead of the cockpit. The foredeck can be accessed from the cockpit via narrow walkways on both port and starboard. The large swim platform has three custom removable aluminum rails.
- Windlass System: LEWMAR with 3/8” chain rode X 120’ with remote control at flybridge
- Anchor: LEWMAR 55lb anchor
- Anchor washdown system
- Radar ARC lighting
- Pilothouse texteline sun/windscreen cover black mesh
- Garmin camera system - back up and engine compartment
- GoLight “Search Light” remote controlled
- Two (2) SS Fender holder racks
- Stainless steel stanchions and handrails
- 50 Amp 12/125/250 vac
- Kohler Generator: 9 KW (2062 hours)
- Glendinning “Cable master with 65’ - 50-amp shore power cord
- Shore power cord splitter: (2) 30-amp cords with splitter
- House/Engine batteries: 8D engine starting - house GEL Batteries (New 2019)
- Generator Batteries: 4D Generator GEL (new 2019)
- Bow Thruster Batteries: 2 – 8D GEL (new 2019)
- Battery Charging System: “Pro Mariner” Engine/Generator (new 2017)
- Wesmar bow thruster Two (2) 12-volt batteries - 24-volt DC (new 2017)
Port Engine - Engine Make: Cummins - Engine Year: 1996 - Engine Model: 6CTA 8.3, Hours: 1,459 - Power: 420 hp, Drive Type: Direct Drive, Propeller Type: 4 Blade
Starboard Engine - Engine Make: Cummins, Engine Year: 1996, Engine Model: 6CTA 8.3, Hours: 1,1504, Power: 420 hp, Drive Type: Direct Drive, Propeller Type: 4 Blade
- Both engine turbo chargers (replaced 2016)
- ZF IRM280A transmissions
- ZF 280-1A port transmission (replaced January 2017)
- RACOR model 900 FG and 75/1000 fuel filters (mains)
- RACOR fuel filter (generator)
- Algae-X FPS-500 fuel polishing system
- Deluxe Galvanic corrosion control system
- Wesmar 13HP bow thruster
- Raritan 20 gallon water heater
- (3) 16,000 BTU Air conditioning units
- (2) 32 x 34 4-blade propellers
- (2) 2” Stainless steel propeller shafts
- (2) Propeller Spurs line cutters
- (2) PYI dripless shaft seal system
- Fireboy engine room fire suppression system
- Walker Bay dinghy with Honda outboard
- Personal gear
- All wall paintings/pictures