Hinckley 36' Picnic Boats
Osprey is looking for a new home. The current owner has decided to just stick with sailing, so this 2000 Picnic boat is ready for a new steward this season to enjoy her out on the bay. The owner had the 1000 hours service done on the engine last may, so any new owners will have full confidence in the engine. The owner also had the chartplotter upgraded to a Garmin GPSmap XSV. The boat is being stored inside a heated bay and can be viewed on short notice.
- Make Yanmar
- Model 6LY2-STP
- Fuel diesel
- Type Inboard
- Total HP450
- Total Hours 1070
- Year 2000
SYS Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Lyman-Morse Yacht Brokerage.
- Category Power
- Condition Used
- Hull Material Composite
- Make Hinckley
- Model Picnic Boats
- Boat Name OSPREY
- Length Overall 36' 5''
- Model Year 2000
- Beam 10'
- Fuel Tank1 x 160|gallon
- Heads 1
- Max Speed 26 kn
- Cruising Speed 20 kn
- Builder Name Hinckley Yachts
- Length 36'
- Length of Deck 34'
- Holding Tank 1 x 25|gallon
- Fresh Water 1 x 30|gallon
- Double Berths 1
- Displacement 11,500 lb
- ElectricalCircuit 12 V
- Windlass Type Electric
- Drive Up 1' 6''
- Drive Type Jet
- Flag Green Awlgrip Topsides
- Double Light Cream Bootstripe
- Light Cream Cabin house and Deck
- Shark White Bottom
Construction of the hull is Kevlar E-glass hybrid and balsa core, SCRIMPed with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass and balsa core, molded with polyester resin. The deck and cockpit sole have a molded-in nonskid pattern.
Swim Platform: The heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform aft has teak insert treads, stainless steel bracket and half round, and a stainless steel folding swim ladder.
- Bow sprit for anchor system with electric windlass.
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile.
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top.
- (3) Low profile opening aluminum hatches with screens.
- Four (4) opening elliptical ports on house sides with screens.
- Masthead, with spotlight, GPS/DGPS antenna and Open Array Radar painted to match deck.
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks.
- Padeyes with chafe strips to hang fenders.
- Folding pad-eye just aft of mid-rail spring line cleat on coaming side.
- Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail.
- Bow, stern and springline 316L stainless steel mooring cleats.
- Cockpit coaming is varnished teak.
- A stainless steel cockpit access ladder with teak treads mounts port and starboard.
- Port and starboard teak boarding step.
- Stowage is available in cockpit lockers with varnished teak doors and three flush cockpit-sole hatches.
- Direct drainage scuppers.
- Fishing rod holders on the port and starboard aft deck sides have drains.
- Custom mounted 12-volt outlet is under the aft port side deck.
- Cockpit has a full Ivory-colored cockpit cover that attaches with snaps.
The insulated engine box has air-assist lift:
- Almond color cushion
- Varnished teak drink table with four drink holders on the aft end.
- Removable engine box seat back - with two positions - stores under side decks.
Aft settee - Cushions are upholstered in Dubloon Duet Forest fabric.
- Ivory colored settee cushion weather cover.
The Pilothouse is finished in varnished teak.
- Insulated white overhead has low voltage halogen lights with dimmer switch.
- Two acrylic opening hatches.
- Four (4) pilothouse windows - two (2) sliding side windows and two fixed forward-facing with heavy-duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and fresh water washers.
- Ivory-color interior window sun covers for all four pilothouse windows.
- Two removable Hella fans.
- Varnished teak locking companionway door.
- Varnished teak handrails, port and starboard, are on the aft end of the pilothouse.
- Varnished teak handrail is on the aft end of the pilothouse top.
An Ivory drop curtain with windows provides a fully enclosed pilothouse.
Pilothouse Passenger Area:
The portside passenger area has a forward and aft-facing seat for two, upholstered in Dubloon Duet Forest fabric.
- There is a stainless steel wrap around footrest.
- Varnished teak cupholder/grab rail is mounted outboard, forward on the dash.
- Varnished teak instrument pod
- Stainless steel 14” steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- Jet Stick®
- Engine gauges
- Top-opening locker with custom open lid holder and chart storage.
- 12-volt outlet in chart pocket
- Remote switches to spotlight.
The Sand colored pedestal helm seat is adjustable and there is a stainless steel footrest.
Helm Electronics/Navigation Equipment:
- Robertson AP-22 Autopilot with rate sensor.
- Garmin GPSmap XSV Chart Plotter and GPS/DGPS antenna is painted to match deck.
- Raytheon RL-72 LCD Radar, interfaced with GPS.
- Garmin VHF
- Raytheon ST-60 multi-function display with Speed, Depth, Position, and Water Temperature indicator.
- Computer: Ocean PC Micropilot Pro 400 mHz with Sunlite 1210 daylight display, wireless mouse, and Navtec Navigator Suite Program.
Sleeps two comfortably forward and includes a galley and a private head with shower.
The Interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry, including sheathing. The cabin sole is varnished teak and holly and has a custom cabin sole cover. There are four opening ports below (including head and galley) and all opening ports and hatches have removable screens. Pilothouse has interior window sun covers.
- Espar force hot air heating system with ducts in main cabin, head and pilothouse.
- Five (5) Frigast stainless steel 12-volt lamps on rheostats provide plenty of interior lighting.
- Alpine FM/cassette with 6-CD changer includes:
- Four speakers: Two on forward bulkhead, two in pilothouse.
The Galley is located to port with an Antique White Formica countertop and a deep stainless steel sink with Grohe fixtures and hot and cold pressure water. The Force 10 stove with remote propane shut-off is set in the countertop forward and has a wood stove cover/cutting board which adds to the already ample counter space surrounding the sink. There is also a 110-volt microwave oven. Adler-Barbour 12 volt refrigeration is mounted aft of the sink and is accessed by a lift-up top.
- Adler Barbour refrigeration – 12-volt cold plate refrigerator in a self draining box.
- Force 10 two-burner stove with remote propane shut-off and wood cover.
- 110 volt microwave oven.
- Deep stainless steel sink with Grohe fixtures and pressure hot and cold fresh water system.
- 110-volt outlet
- 12-volt light
- Red step light in galley area.
- (3) Cherry pullout drawers.
- Pull-out under counter garbage receptacle.
The Galley is separated from the V-berth area with a “pantry” locker with louvered door and several shelves. 110-volt outlet and FM/Cassette stereo system are mounted above. Additional storage is provided under the galley sink and there is a pullout trash bin. There is an opening port with screen.
Next aft of the hanging locker to starboard is a private Head with a solid cherry door.
- Varnished cherry countertop with an undermounted sink.
- Grohe faucet/hand held shower provides hot and cold pressure water.
- Vacu-flush marine head.
- Mirror on the forward bulkhead has a cherry frame.
- Storage is provided by cherry-faced lockers above and outboard the vanity, a drawer with a cherry face beside the marine head, and a locker under the vanity.
- 110 volt outlet
- Hella fan
- Opening port with screen
- Forced ventilation.
Forward is the V-BERTH, with cushions upholstered in Sunbrella Green Diamond Rib fabric.
- A double berth is created when with the insert and cushion.
- Excellent storage is found under the V-berths with easy-access cherry drop-front doors and in the forepeak behind a louvered cherry door.
- Hanging locker is to starboard, just aft of the V-berths.
- Two Hella fans.
- Two stereo speakers are mounted to port and starboard, on the forward bulkhead.
- Two opening ports with screens
- 12-VOLT DC SYSTEM:
- (3) 12-volt batteries for a total of 540-amps.
- 80-amp battery alternator.
- (2) Heavy duty battery parallel switches.
- 110-VOLT 30-AMP AC SYSTEM:
- Heart Freedom 10 Inverter
- AC electrical panel and DC sub-panel
- 110 volt shore power inlet, relay and shore power cord.
2000 Yanmar 6LY2-FTE 420HP diesel engine with Hamilton 291 Jet Drive, Twin Disc MG 5050 transmission and Vetus 7” bow thruster. Hinckley “Jet Stick®” control system is integrated with the bow thruster.
- Racor fuel filter
- Tachometer with engine hours gauge
- Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges
- High engine temperature alarm
- Low oil pressure alarm
- “Water drop” muffler
- Engine room sound insulation
- Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission
- Manual hydraulic steering pump
- In-line 12-volt sump pump
- Electric 1500 GPH 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches.
- Whale emergency bilge pump with handle in cockpit
- 2.5# Dry chemical fire extinguishers
- Aluminum 25-gallon holding tank with overboard discharge.
- Stainless steel 6-gallon hot water heater
- Espar diesel heater - ducts in main cabin, head and pilothouse.
- 2001 Lewmar anchor windlass plus chain, rode and storage with anchor on custom bowsprit.
- Varnished bow burgee pennant staff with flush socket
- Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole and socket.
- Coast Guard required safety equipment
- Dock lines
- Deck shower/water outlet with hot & cold mixing valve
- Life jackets
- Handheld flare kit
- 12-volt trumpet horn with switch on dash
- Masthead and running lights
- ACR masthead mounted spot light w/helm mounted electric remote control
- Spare parts kit