Pershing 64' 8'' 65 Limited
2000 Pershing 65 Limited
Amazing Condition, Significant Refit and Upgrades
Available for Spring Delivery!
This 2000 Pershing 65 is in fantastic condition. With a 45 knot WOT this yacht will move and impress. She has had a significant refit over the last few years with significant amount of updates and upgrades!
- Twin Cat 3412 Engines (1420HP each) (1270 Hours)
- 1000 Hour Service Performed in 2017
- Arneson Surface Drives (Serviced March 2021)
- New Arneson Surface Drive High-Performance Props (2019)
- New Dockmate Remote Docking System (2022)
- Engines and Transmissions Fully Serviced (Fall 2020)
- Upgraded Foruno TZtouch 12" Multifunction Displays (2017)
- Complete Foruno Software and Charting Update (2022)
- Upgraded NMEA2K connecting Engines to Foruno Displays
- Upgraded Foruno NXT Radar (2017)
- New Foruno VHF (2017)
- Upgraded JL Audio Exterior Sound w/ Fusion Head Units (2017)
- Upgraded Window Tint (2019)
- New Bow Thruster Installation (2019)
- New Stern Thruster Installation (Summer 2021)
- New Stainless Steel Handrails Throughout (2022)
- New Sunroof Canvas Installation (2022)
- New Galley Refrigerator (2020)
The current owner is moving on to his next yachting adventure and downsizing, and as such needs to find a new home for his well-kept Pershing. The yacht market is extremely active; this yacht is in amazing condition and will not last for long. If you are interested in this yacht please call or email ASAP for more information or to schedule a private showing!
- Make Caterpillar
- Fuel diesel
- Type Inboard
- Total HP2,840
SYS Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Chesapeake Yacht Center.
- Category Power
- Condition Used
- Hull Material Fiberglass
- Make Pershing
- Model 65 Limited
- Boat Name Rooster Tail
- Length Overall 66' 7''
- Model Year 2000
- Beam 15' 11''
- Max Draft 4' 5''
- Dry Weight 75'
- Fuel Tank1 x 872|gallon
- Heads 3
- Single Berths 6
- Length 64' 8''
- Fresh Water 1 x 251|gallon
Speed, comfort and elegance characterise the Pershing 65 Limited, today even more spacious, thanks to the completely redesigned interior layout.