Carver 57' 57 Voyager
The Carver 57 Voyager is a boat with lots of space for crowds or a large family. Her salon, pilothouse, flybridge and boat deck all offer separate seating options and space for entertaining. She has the size and features for an extended cruising vessel or as a wonderful live aboard.
This well equipped and well cared for Carver is loaded with thoughtful upgrades and features and has been boathouse kept.
- Twin Volvo D12 675 hp (1326 hours)
- Keypower hydraulic stabilizers
- Bow and stern thrusters
- Two generators
- Diesel heat and Air Conditioning
- Full canvas for cockpit and flybridge
- Make Volvo
- Model D12
- Fuel diesel
- Type Inboard
- Total HP1,350
- Total Hours 2660
- Year 2001
SYS Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Yacht BC Yacht Sales.
- Category Power
- Condition Used
- Hull Material Fiberglass
- Make Carver
- Model 57 Voyager
- Boat Name Yacht II Get I
- Length Overall 57'
- Model Year 2001
- Beam 15' 4''
- Max Draft 4' 9''
- Dry Weight 52'
- Fuel Tank1 x 800|gallon
- Cabins 3 x 6.92 ft
- Heads 2
- Length 57'
- Holding Tank 1 x 100|gallon
- Fresh Water 1 x 200|gallon
- Drive Type Direct
Everything about the Carver 57 Voyager is impressive. From the extraordinarily spacious bridge, to a cabin that dares to rival the amenities of larger yachts.
And with its impressive fuel capacity, the 57 is able to cruise farther than other yachts in its class. The roomy flybridge offers generous seating and afterdeck storage for a dinghy up to 10 feet long. The large 70-square-foot cockpit provides overhead sun and weather protection, plus convenient side deck stairways and a sliding glass door leading to the cabin. The 57's super-spacious salon offers the ultimate in living space, with extra-large, windows to let in plenty of light. Elegant furnishings provide comfort and three staterooms for accommodation. With a spectacular pilothouse that includes comfortable UltraLeather seating, owners will be able to cruise through all kinds of conditions with guests by their side. For convenience, there's an inside companionway and door leading from pilothouse to bridge, and a handy sliding starboard access door.
Stepping aboard onto the huge swim grid with teak decking, there is room to set up chairs for lounging and watching sunsets. Three stainless staples provide a safe platform and add an elegant look.
Entering the cockpit this floor also has teak decking. There are a set of steps up to the boat deck and a hatch down into the engine compartment.
Entering the salon through the sliding glass door you realize this is a big boat. Her open floor plan seamlessly blends the salon and galley into a large comfortable space. A large L shaped settee in Ultra-leather is to starboard and a love seat and large TV are to port. The hi-lo table provides flexibility for games, cocktails or dinner for several people.
- High gloss Cherry wood interior
- Espar D12 diesel heat
- Air conditioning with 3 AC units
- Fusion stereo with 2 amps 1 subwoofer and 10 speakers with LED lights (new 2020)
- UltraLeather sofa with double incliners
- Central vacuum system
- Electric fireplace in master
- Full size separate washer and dryer
- 2 Vacu-flush heads
- Large LG Salon TV, and TV’s in master and VIP stateroom
- KVH TV5 satellite system
- Carpet throughout
- Wooden blinds in salon
- Custom drapery for large sliding salon door
- LED bulbs
Forward on the port side is the large remodelled open galley that all chefs will appreciate. It has solid-surface counter tops and plenty of drawer and cabinet storage. There is a double sink and two under counter fridges and a freezer, an oven and microwave. There are two stools to allow guests to watch the chef or sit at the bar.
- Two separate glass front under counter refrigerators
- SubZero under counter freezer
- 4 burner induction cook top
- Electric oven
- Microwave oven
- Double sinks
- Vinyl flooring in galley
Up a few steps to the pilothouse then down the spiral steps brings you to the landing and accommodation spaces. The spacious elegant master stateroom features an oversized offset queen berth and has the feel of a master from a much larger yacht. There's plenty of drawer and hanging storage, including cedar-lined lockers and a five-drawer dresser. The master head features a tub/stall shower, sink and vanity with mirror and Vacuflush head, each in separate compartments.
The guest stateroom forward has an oversized centerline queen berth, plenty of hanging and drawer storage, and private access to the guest head. The third guest stateroom offers two comfortable single bunks. The guest head features a separate stall shower and can be accessed from the passageway making it useable as the day head as well.
Both the Pilothouse and Fly bridge offer great visibility and comfort for running the boat. The Pilothouse has a helm chair on center with an Ultra-leather wrap around settee providing seating for your guests to port and an door providing easy access to the starboard deck. A well thought out over head display and wrap around dash console make navigating easy.
- Raymarine plotter
- Raymarine radar with open array antenna
- Raymarine autopilot
- 2 Icom 506 VHF radios
- Engine room and rear facing cameras
The flybridge helm is offset to port and provides great visibility under the all weather protection of the full canvas. Behind the helm is the upper seating area. This space has a variety of seating for up to 12 people with two double lounges, and a wraparound portside settee. Entertaining amenities include a wet bar & bottle storage, electric Jenn Aire grill, fridge, icemaker, sink and a new Fusion stereo provides amazing sound.
The engine compartment is entered through a large hatch in the salon floor and is partial stand up height. Moving forward past the tank space you enter the clean and well laid out machinery space. The smaller generator is in the aft space and the larger generator is in front of the engines.
Machinery and Equipment:
- Twin Volvo D12 675 hp engines (1330 hours) serviced 2020
- 17kW Onan Genset in sound enclosure (2456 hours) serviced 2021
- 12 kW Onan Genset in sound enclosure (1596 hours) serviced 2021
- Keypower hydraulic stabilizers
- 24 V Bow thruster
- 24 V Stern thruster (new 2021)
- Maxwell 3500 windlass with controls at upper and lower stations
- polished stainless anchor
- Watermaker (needs service)
- 4 AGM start batteries
- 2 AGM house batteries
- 20 gallon hot water tank (new 2020
Exterior Equipment and Features:
- Full canvas enclosures for cockpit and for flybridge (new 2020)
- Flybridge upholstery new 2020
- Tracvision TV 5 satellite TV
- Underwater lights
- Exterior blue accent lights
- Hydraulic Steering
- Reverso oil change system
- Transom shower
- Water and holding tank monitors
- MarQuipt dinghy crane on boat deck (600#)
- Trim tabs
- Dual horns
This vessel has been well kept by an experienced owner and comes with many spares.