Intermarine 147' Superyacht
Princess Anna is a magnificent Tri-deck super-yacht built by Intermarine in Italy, to a Tommaso Spadolini and Paolo Scanu design, with Francoise Zuretti interiors. 447 Gross tons, she is a high pedigree seaworthy vessel that has crossed the Atlantic over 18 times. Her condition has been maintained to the highest standardsl by loving owners who have always kept her in class. In 2021 she completed her recertification, and comprehensive multi million refit at LMC. All machinery was serviced, a new modernized AC system was installed, fresh new designer interiors, refurbished teak decks, new tenders & toys, and a state of the art audio visual system. Luxury and vast entertainment areas are spread along 4 sprawling decks featuring 5 Staterooms and 7 heads. Her layout features an oversized main salon, movie theater, formal dining for 12, full beam on-deck owner's suite, a sky lounge, an expansive sun-deck, and a newly reimagined beach club. Separated crew staircases and passageways ensure privacy for the guests, and seamless operations for her 9 crew. Her impressive machinery include industrial grade Caterpillar engines, two new 125KW Northern lights generators, Naiad stabilizer fins, and Asea converters for worldwide cruising. *The vessel is currently in ABS Class and is US Duty paid.
- Make Caterpillar
- Model 3508B
- Fuel diesel
- Type Inboard
- Total HP2,700
SYS Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Reel Deal Yachts.
- Category Power
- Condition Used
- Hull Material Fiberglass
- Make Intermarine
- Model Superyacht
- Boat Name Princess Anna
- Length Overall 146' 8''
- Model Year 2002
- Beam 28' 3''
- Max Draft 9'
- Fuel Tank1 x 13200|gallon
- Heads 7
- Max Speed 16 kn
- Cruising Speed 12 kn
- Builder Name Intermarine
- Length 147'
- Fresh Water 1 x 2100|gallon
- Range 4,430.5 mi
- Displacement 660,000 lb
- Bridge Clearance 49 ft
Engines: Two Caterpillar 3508B 1335 HP (970 kW 1835rpm)
Engine Hours: 1,500 hours since top-end overhaul completed in 2016. Next Caterpillar required service is not due for another 8,000 hours.
Gearbox: ZF BW 365 Steering: Electro- hydraulic 2-ram GENERATORS & ELECTRICAL
Generators: Two Northern Lights, 125 KW each
Generator Hours: BRAND NEW, Zero Hours (being installed in January 2019) Electrical: 380 Volt 3 Phase 50hz + 220 Volt/110 Volt 60hz
Shore Power: 380/220/24 volt. ASEA shore power converters
Batteries: Main 24 V- 400 Ah. Auxiliary 24 V- 320 Ah.
Air Conditioning: Full system throughout with individual temperature controls
CLASSIFICATION: ABS +A1, Yachting Service, AMS, MCA ABSID # 02112195
Two Motomar cranes
Two aft winches
One Motomar hydraulic/electric gangway Two capstans
The on-deck owner’s suite is full beam with a king-size bed, spacious study, dressing room and full- beam bath. There are four guest cabins with ensuite baths on the lower deck. Two have king beds and two with twins. All are well-appointed.
The Captain’s cabin is located behind the helm and has a double bed and en-suite bath, with a large separate office. Crew accommodations for eight are forward on the lower deck. There are two ensuite twin cabins, and two twin cabins sharing one large bath. The crew mess is very spacious and accommodates the full complement.
GALLEY & LAUNDRY
· One Smeg oven
· One Miele oven
· Two Hobart full size dishwashers
· One Miele compact dish washer
· One Berner induction unit
· One professional microwave in galley
· Two Miele professional WS 5426
· Three washing machines
· Two Miele professional T 5206 dryers
· One Miele roller iron
COMMUNICATIONS, NAVIGATION & A/V
· One Panasonic International PBX phone system 8EXT
· One Phontech CIS 3101 intercom system
· Two Furuno ARPA Radars FR 2105 with
· 21” multicolour high performance monitors
· One Furuno colour LCD depth sounder model FCV-581L
· One B&G Hydra 2000 integrated instrumentation system
· One C. Plath Navigat X MK 1 Mod. 10 digital gyrocompass system
· One C. Plath Navipilot V HSC autopilot with override system and rudder angle indicators
· One C. Plath repeater compass system with serial interface RS 422
· One C. Plath Venus magnetic compass
· One SAAB R4 AIS class A transponder system
· Two VHF Sailor DSC
· One SSB MH-HF Furuno DSC radio/telephone
· Two Sailor DGPS
· One Transas NS 3000 worldwide electronic chart system
· One Sperry Marine Naviknot III electromagnetic speed log
· One Furuno NX 500 Navtex receiver
· One Furuno DFax fax-207
· Three Allen-Bradley panelviews for 1000 alarm monitoring and control system
· Two Schatz Quartz Chronometers
· One Schatz precision barometer
· Furuno Sat-C fully LRIT Compliant
· One SIANI electric board for navlights/illumination and rudder control
A/V Equipment (new in 2021): 100" Samsung Movie Theater, 85" Samsung TV in Master, 55" Samsung TV in all staterooms and sky lounge. All with new SONOS surround sound and iPad controlled Apple TV and SAT TV integrated.
TENDERS & TOYS
16 ft / 5.0 m Novamarine Jet Tug /115hp diesel inboard with Castoldi jet drive
2 x Yamaha Waverunners
2 wake boards, and kneeboards, water skis
AquaBanas Jet Ski docking stations, inflatable lounge island.
Three Allen-Bradley panelview 1000 alarms monitoring and control system One SIANI electric board for navlights/illumination and rudder control Four Lifebuoys SOLAS approved
Two speedline 250 linethrowers
Four RFD Inflatable Liferafts (16 Pers. Each) SOLAS approved One Avon 6-man inflatable life raft
Various flares, rockets, smoke canisters
Two ACR 406 MHz EPIRBs One ACR Pathfinder SART