Burger 113' 2'' Pilothouse
Motoryacht CHILD’S PLAY is a 113ft 2in / 34.49m luxury yacht for sale, built and launched by yacht builder Burger. Delivered to a knowledgeable yacht owner in 2003 and refit in 2022, this luxury yacht sleeps up to 10 guests in 5 staterooms and has accommodations for 6 crew.
- Make CAT
- Model 3406
- Fuel diesel
- Total HP1,600
- Total Hours 10200
SYS Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Worth Avenue Yachts - Fort Lauderdale FL.
- Category Power
- Condition Used
- Hull Material Aluminum
- Make Burger
- Model Pilothouse
- Boat Name CHILDS PLAY
- Length Overall 113' 2''
- Model Year 2003
- Beam 25' 11''
- Max Draft 6'
- Fuel Tank1 x 8000|gallon
- Heads 6
- Max Speed 14 kn
- Cruising Speed 12 kn
- Length 113' 2''
- Holding Tank 1 x 394|gallon
- Fresh Water 1 x 1900|gallon
Built and designed in 2003 by Burger Boat Company, CHILDS PLAY is a custom all aluminum yacht unlike anything else currently on the market. Burger’s first full displacement expedition-style hull, boasting a classic yet contemporary interior to compliment her bold exterior. She has been perfectly maintained and upgraded annually with an open check book policy by her careful owners, with work done including a new paint job in 2017 and full mechanical rebuilds in 2020. This is a rare opportunity to buy a pedigree yacht of this caliber.
Burger Yachts designed a round aluminum bilge that is suited for long passages since she boasts low fuel consumption. A computer-controlled Quantum Zero Speed Stabilization system provides exceptional stability in heavy seas or at anchor so she is comfortable on short luxury trips or long passages.
The yacht provides a superb balance of function, style, and class. She is beautifully balanced and there is simply no bad angle from which to view this yacht. Able to welcome 10 guests, CHILDS PLAY has five luxurious staterooms, as well as accommodation for seven crew. Guest cabins include a large on deck Owner's suite, with his and hers ensuites, two VIPs and two twins. The warm and contemporary interior by Linda Street Design was recently upgraded by Shelly’s Interiors and delivers a timeless luxe vibe.
Interior guest spaces include a large main salon, with lounge seating, television, formal dining table and a stunning crystal display cabinet to the port side which stores the china and crystal close at hand. To starboard side, a full-service bar is integrated. Forward of the dining area, the staircase and foyer feature sliding doors that close-off the salon for quiet dining. This area is comfortable and yet sophisticated. Whenever you’re onboard a Burger, the lineage is undeniable, just wonderful woodwork and a sense of comfort that Burger manages to capture and repeat with each vessel built. A beautiful spiral staircase connects all key guest spaces, leading down from the main salon to guest accommodation and up to the sky lounge. The relaxed space with welcoming seating areas, game tables, and a modern entertainment system. The Foyer in the sky lounge is out of this world with its simulation of stars and space with a SuperNova casting a single concentrated beam on a globe of the earth. The many stars that make up the overhead lighting contribute to a soft illumination of the staircase. Her skylounge is rich in all the comforts of home, with ottomans free to float around the room to be positioned as needed. This lounge provides a 270 degree view aft.
The country kitchen galley is fully equipped with modern equipment to ensure the chef has everything needed to deliver world class meals!
Outdoor spaces include the main aft deck, with fixed al fresco dining set up and wet bar with fixed bar stools. The beautiful sundeck features sun pads and seating as well as the helm station. The Portuguese bridge is another popular and private outdoor space and includes dual settees for open air banter and a good vantage point to gaze out over the horizon. There are large steps down from the main aft deck to the generous swim platform for easy access to the ocean and to enjoy CHILDS PLAY inventory of toys and tenders.
Powered by twin 800hp Caterpillar 3406E engines, CHILDS PLAY has a displacement hull and cruises at 12 knots, with a maximum speed of 14 knots. Newly completely rebuilt Zero speed Quantum stabilizers promise high comfort levels for everyone on board. Well suited to enjoyable, long range cruising CHILDS PLAY takes inspiration from explorer style yachts.
- Owner's suite is located on the main deck and has a king size bed and marble clad his and her ensuite with tub and a separate shower. The remaining cabins below decks include 2 VIP cabins each with queen size bed and ensuite with shower and 2 Twin cabins each with 2 lower berths and ensuite with shower. All staterooms are generously appointed.
- Dishwasher: 2 x (drawers) Fischer Paykel
- Dishwasher: 1 x Bosch
- Cooktop: 1 x Thermador
- Ovens: 2 x Dacor
- Microwave: 1 x Dacor
- Refrigerator: 1 x Subzero
- Freezer Drawers: 2 x (drawers) Subzero
- Ice Maker: 1 x Scotsman
- Refrigerator Drawers: 2 x (drawers) Subzero (Pilothouse/Companionway)
- Deep Freezer: 1 x Frigidaire Commercial (Lazzerette)
- Main Laundry (washers) 2 x LG (guest foyer)
- Main Laundry (dryers) 2 x Miele (guest foyer)
- 2nd Washers 1 x Bosch (crew foyer)
- 2nd Dryers 1 x Bosch (crew foyer)
- Pressing Equipment 1 x Miele Roller Press
- Anchor Windlass System: 1 x Maxwell VWC6000 HYDO
- Anchors: 2 x Navy
- Main Tender Davits: 1 x Nautical Structures EZ 3000 FB
- Accommodation Ladders: 1 x Manual ladder, 1 x Carbon Fiber Sea Stair
- Passerelle: 1 x Nautical Structures Hydraulic ladder
- Security: Burger alarm, monitoring & control system
- Firefighting: 20 x Kidde CO2 Bottles
- Fixed automatic fire fighting CO2 system located in the engine room as well as the lazzarette
- Watermakers: 2 x Dometic SeaXchange 1800gpd (1,060 hours)
- Sewage System: Headhunter Tidel Wave
- Fresh Water System: 2 x Headhunter ESY Box Mini
- Generators: 2 x Kilopack 60kw
- Forward Gen-Set: 15,000 hours (Full rebuild at 9,500 hours)
- Aft Gen-Set: 7,000 hours on replacement block
- Generator fuel consumption per day: 100 gallons
- Output: 120/208
- Phase: 3 phase
- Hz: 60
- 2 x ASEA Shore Power Converters
- Engines: 2 x CAT 3406E 800 hp (7,500 hours, rebuild was performed at 6612 hours)
- Gear Boxes: ZF 1906 with 3.700:1 reduction
- Drive: 2 x Michigan Nibral
- Stabilizers: Quantum QC 1000 w/Arc 3001 Zero Speed
- Bow Thruster: Quantum OT 120 80hp
- Fuel Filtration: Kadon + Racor
- Steering System: Kobelt Electronic
- Backup Emergency Steering Kobelt
- Radar: 2 x Furuno color range: 72
- Autopilot: 2 x Navipilot 4000
- Gyrocompass: CPLATH 073503
- Compass: 2 x Danforth
- Depth Sounders: 1 x Furuno Color LCD FCV1200 L
- GPS: 1 x SIMRAD
- Laser Plotter: 2 x Garmin Map 7616
- Weather Fax: 1 x Furuno NX 500
- Wind & Speed Indicator(s): 1 x B + G
- Tracphone V7-HTS KU-Band VSAT (Oct 2019)
- VHF Fixed: 4 x Icon ICM504
- VHF Handheld: 4 x Icon ICM88
- Ships Computer: Yoga-920
- Ships Printer: HP Officejet 4635
- TV: 13 x LG TV's in all locations of the vessel
- 2 x 2020 Yamaha Waverunner VX Cruiser H.O. (220 hours)
- 1 x 2020 17’ Walker Bay rigid inflatable. 115 Honda 4-stroke (150 hours)
- 2 x SeaBobs 2020. Both recently serviced
- 2 x 12’ Inflatable Stand Up Paddleboards
- Installed 7 coats of varnish on all cap-rails around the vessel
- Misc. hull paint scratch and blister repair
- Installed MDS - long range cell system
- Replaced/Installed 2 x new VHF Antennas
- Replaced/Installed 2 x new Pilothouse back-up batteries (A512) 115 amp
- Repaired Engine Room camera
- Repaired/Replaced roller bearings on all deck doors
- Repaired/Replaced black/grey water tank monitoring system sensors
- Repaired/Replaced Pilothouse windshield wiper arms/blades
- Installed Tracphone V7-HTS KU-Band VSAT system
- Repaired/Replaced blower assy unit in port fwd guest room
- Reconditioned and purchased new deck fender-hooks
- Installed V-Kool window treatment on pilothouse window(s) – 9 windows door to door
- Repaired/Recaulked outboard galley sink
- Installed Insta-hot tap in outboard galley sink
- Repaired/Replaced water-maker membranes
- Upgraded Quantum Stabilizer system software
- KVH System upgrades/improvements
- Repaired/Replated port/starboard airhorns
- Repaired and improved all A/C handlers for temp. control
- Repairs to running gear
- Installed davit/paddle-board/step-stair brackets
- Repaired/Replaced 2 x membranes for water softener system
- Replaced port/starboard stern tubes on hull
- Repaired/straightened both shafts
- Rebuilt both main engine(s) – out of frame
- Upgraded entire CCTV system
- Laser aligned both main engines
- Replaced starboard anchor plate
- Polished out hull and house
- Passarelle inspection
- Rebuilt forward 60kw genset (motor and electrical end)
- Installed/fabricated new Jacuzzi on flybridge
- Replaced low pressure fuel pumps port/starboard outboards
- Installed new touch screen controls for AC control system
- Repaired/Replaced both port and starboard anchor plates
- General engine and generator maintenance.
- Props, Shafts and rudders reconditioning
- Bottom paint/prop speed
- Interior floor tile repair and conditioning/ polishing
- Guest shower mixers replaced
- Various exterior canvas repairs
- Sea water piping descale
- HVAC service with 3 new air handlers.
- New carpet in all areas
- Various paint repairs
All personal property is excluded unless specifically identified and included in the sale agreement and listing specifications. Personal property refers to all items not permanently attached to the vessel including but not limited to artwork, furnishings, and recreational or entertainment items. Advertisements, marketing materials, and/or other photography may depict the vessel with personal property, however, such personal property is excluded unless otherwise specifically included as provided herein.