Marlow 65' 65C
Marlow 65 is a beautiful yacht that has been stored indoors most of the last few years. She was in a building when Covid 19 broke out and her European Owners were unable to easily come use her.
The 800 HP 3406E Caterpillar Engines let her burn a mere 8 GPH total at 8-knots and still provide a 12-18-knot cruise and 20-knot top speed. The engines and generators have been serviced professionally on a regular basis and she is ready to cruise. She is a great sea boat with twin keels that fully protect the propellers. She is stabilized, and the teak decks look great!
The three staterooms, with three heads, make her a great family boat. She has a separate Crew Quarters aft with a single berth and head.
The Portuguese bridge and high bulwarks make this a very safe vessel underway. Wide covered side decks, large cleats and oversized hawse pipes make line handling safe and simple. The hard top and full enclosure provide protection from the elements on rough days and will keep the flybridge seating out of the sun and rain. The tender is a RIB with 4-stroke 60HP Yamaha outboard and a Bimini top and cover.
Marlow 65 has great outdoor spaces for relaxing or entertaining. The bow seating is a favorite spot to watch the world go by when coastal cruising, and is also a great spot at anchor. The cockpit is a great place for dinner with its built-in bench seat. You will find the flybridge is the best spot in a marina setting, Twin curved settees with seating for 6 and two low maintenance fiberglass tables are perfect for dining. The yacht also features a full set of rail covers to protect the varnished teak rails when you are not aboard.
- Make Caterpillar (2)
- Model Twin CAT 3406E
- Fuel diesel
- Type Inboard
- Total HP1,600
- Total Hours 6220
SYS Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Marlow Marine Sales, Inc..
- Category Power
- Condition Used
- Hull Material Composite
- Make Marlow
- Model 65C
- Boat Name Blue Rosy V
- Length Overall 74'
- Model Year 2003
- Beam 18' 4''
- Fuel Tank1 x 1600|gallon
- Heads 3
- Max Speed 20 kn
- Cruising Speed 17 kn
- Builder Name Marlow Yachts, LTD
- Length 65'
- Length at WaterLine 60' 2''
- Holding Tank 1 x 120|gallon
- Fresh Water 1 x 475|gallon
- Displacement 77,000 lb
- Drive Up 4' 6''
The wide side decks and high bulwarks up to the Portuguese bridge will help you feel secure at sea or when handling lines at the dock. The Windlass is a heavy duty Lofrans Titan unit with a vertical rope capstan with foot controls, as well as switch controls in the pilot house and flybridge. The yacht comes with an anchor bridle, two bow anchors, and bow wash-down. The varnish looks great as does her Flag Blue Hull.
- Folding Light Mast for 19' clearance to do the Great Loop
- Teak Aft Cockpit with built-in Sunbrella-cushioned seating
- Cockpit Shower
- Teak Side decks
- In deck rope and fender storage lockers aft
- Novurania 14' RIB inflatable Dingy with 60HP Yamaha 4 Stroke
- 800 LB Davit
- Life raft on Hard Top
- Swim Ladder
- Exterior aft deck engine and thruster controls
- Anchor windlass foot controls (in addition to helm controls)
The salon is a delightful area for entertaining. The double salon doors aft feature large windows that open and provide great airflow throughout the main deck. A large, comfortable U-shaped seating area, upholstered in fine ultra-leather, is opposite the large flat screen TV. The TV is on a lift, disappearing inside its cabinet when not in use. There are five extra-large storage areas beneath the settees with gas-assisted lifts.
Comfortable Wicker chairs are located on each side of the TV cabinet. A large custom high / low teak salon coffee table with tambour-door storage beneath and magazine holders at either end provides the perfect setting for hors d’oeuvres to serve all the salon seating areas. In addition, there are three large teak built-in “end tables” to feature sculptures, lamps, & books. Two of these feature access to storage and HVAC blower units, and one features a full-size storage area below, accessed through a curved tambour door.
To port and forward in the salon is a full wet bar with new full size Subzero wine cooler, and a Subzero beverage center, sink, and bottle storage. To starboard and forward of the salon, there is a rare true dining room with lighted, beveled glass breakfront with mirror backing, suitable for stemware, highball, old fashioned and pilsner glasses. This wall also features teak-door dinner service storage, and a large area with teak door access perfect for serving pieces or cookware. There is a real dining table made of fine polished teak accompanied by six teak chairs. This coveted area is easily accessible for passing dishes to and from the elevated galley pass-through.
- Teak blinds
- 24V Danish lighting Rope accent lighting
- Teak & Holly floor, satin finish
- HD flatscreen TV on a lift
- Dining area with six chairs
- Large breakfront with glass and teak storage cabinets
- Built in Seating that lifts up to provide storage
- Sub-Zero 48-bottle wine cooler
- Sub-Zero Beverage Center
- LED Lighting
Up three steps, the Galley is in the Pilothouse. With its unobstructed views of the horizon, you will find it to be a stable and comfortable work space while at sea. This also is great for those standing watch at the lower helm because the galley is just a few steps away.
The Galley features top-of-the-line appliances including two Sub-Zero refrigerator drawers, two Sub-Zero freezer drawers, a full size four-burner Dacor cook top, a new full-size Decor conventional / convection oven, a Sharp microwave convection oven, a Fisher Paykel dishwasher, and a double sink with in-sink garbage disposal. The combined Pilothouse/Galley area is a favorite spot when underway. This superb layout will have you running the boat from the lower helm whenever the weather outside is less than perfect.
- Black Galaxy Granite counter tops with teak fiddles
- Teak blinds
- Franke heavy double stainless-steel sink with Kitchen Air disposal
- Updated Grohe classic faucet
- Drinking water faucet supplied by yacht's separate drinking water system
- Dacor smooth surface 4-burner cooktop with Sea Rails
- Dacor conventional / convection oven
- Sharp microwave with convection
- 2 Sub Zero refrigerator drawers
- 2 Sub Zero freezer drawers
- Fisher and Paykel drawer-style dishwasher
- Exhaust fan over cooktop
- Kitchenaid trash compactor
- Large overhead cabinets and in-counter bread warmer doubling as storage compartment
- Numerous drawers and cupboards for storage
- Separate Drinking water faucet
- Soap Dispenser
- Upgraded Granite tile floors
The Pilothouse is far enough forward and high enough off the water for this to be a safe and comfortable station to pilot the yacht. Many find docking is actually easier from the lower station as you can see all the way through the galley and out to the stern of the vessel. The upper and lower helm stations are fully equipped with electronics. Just to port of the Stidd Ultraleather helm chair there is a nice teak table and Ultraleather seating area for 5. You will find your family and friends will be here when you are underway on days when it is more pleasant to run from inside. The Stidd Helm chair is very comfortable and is adjustable in every direction. Overhead you will find the status of the yacht’s systems including the monitoring of all tanks, LED indicators of any pump that is running, breakers for all the electronics and bilge pumps. The console in front of you provides easy access to the twin Garmin Chart plotters that can display the charts, radar, depth/fish finder, and/or AIS. Included are a Simrad autopilot and wind instrument, Icom VHF radios with remotes, CAT electronic engine displays and electronic controls. The yacht's wheel is truly a work of art – made from stainless steel, wrapped in teak and accented with ebony. Another reason you will find that this is a comfortable station is its proximity to the galley, just a few steps away.
- Stairs to staterooms below
- Stairs up to flybridge
- Custom built storage cabinet aft of helm chair
- Overhead hatches with screens and custom sun covers
- Port and starboard pilothouse doors
- Stidd helm chair
- Two HVAC units with separate air handlers and thermostats for pilothouse
- Overhead electronics DC breakers
- Separate glass-front AC and DC breaker panels
- Fireboy fire suppression system control panel
- Tank tender system to monitor all tanks (fresh water, fuel, grey water, black water, drinking water)
- Inverter remote control
- Naiad stabilizer controls
- Bilge and sump pump control systems Compass
- Glendenning engine controls CAT engine displays
- 2 Garmin Chart plotters
- Simrad auto pilot
- ICOM VHF radio
- 3 Windshield Wiper and Wash controls Trim tab controls
- Side Power bow and stern thruster controls (with remote)
This Marlow 65 features a full beam master stateroom with a king berth, twin built in night stands and sufficient locker and drawer space to stow everything you might need for extended cruising. The en-suite master head features sink, a nice vanity, stall shower and lots of counter space. There is a very nice private office area aft of the stateroom that also houses a full-size Asko washer and dryer.
- Athwartship king size bed with 3 opening port lights above
- His and Hers nightstands with reading lights (all LED)
- 8 storage drawers and security safe under the bed and large center storage area for oversize items
- Several cedar-lined, full height, hanging lockers, 2 chests of drawers
- Private office area with laundry center
- Asko washer and dryer
- Flatscreen TV
- Accent rope lighting
- Teak & Holly sole with satin finish
- Separate A/C air handler with separate control for this stateroom
- Full Length Mirror
The two heads are large enough for both of you to get ready for your day in the morning. The main bath has a walk-in shower, a very large countertop, Vanity with lift up lid and mirror and vacuflush toilet. There is plenty of storage above and below the countertop. The smaller head featurs a stall shower and sink, perfect for him. When the 3rd stateroom is not in use this head has access to the Port guest head from this head giving you 2 heads for the master.
- Large porcelain sink, lots of counter space, numerous storage drawers and cabinets
- Full-length mirror
- Three opening port lights and exhaust fan
- Large walk-in shower over tub with glass divider and door, and louvered storage cupboard
- Vacuflush head
- Second head is accessible from master is a half bath featuring large shower with louvered teak storage and porcelain sink. A door separates it from the bunk room head.
- Exhaust fan
- Bright overhead lights and mirrored ceiling
The VIP stateroom is forward, and features a queen size bed, cedar lined hanging lockers, ample drawer and cabinet space and its own ensuite head with sink, vanity and large stall shower. Large overhead hatches provide plenty of light and fresh air.
- 2 Hanging lockers, cedar lined
- 4 Overhead storage cabinets
- 6 Large storage drawers
- Queen size bed with built-in bedside “tables”
- 2 Reading lamps
- 2 Large opening overhead hatches with screens and custom sun covers
- Separate A/C thermostat
- Flatscreen TV
The VIP head is a nice size and has a large dedicated shower with teak louvered storage cabinet. This head can be accessed from the VIP cabin or from the hallway to act as a day head for guests.
- Large shower stall with Grohe fixtures and cupboard space
- Ceramic sink with Granite counters, Grohe faucet and Shower, Vacuflush head
- Opening portlight with screen Mirrored ceiling
- Storage cabinet and drawers
- Exhaust fan
The Port guest stateroom features offset twin bunks and a private wet head. There are two large hanging lockers, built-in nightstand, storage drawers, and bookshelves. Natural light and fresh air are provided by two opening port lights in the stateroom and one in the head. The head for this stateroom can be opened to the second shower and sink in the master stateroom, giving the owners the option of his and her heads when the port guest stateroom is not otherwise in use.
- Flatscreen TV
- Vacuflush toilet
- Ceramic sink with Granite counter and Grohe fixtures (including handheld shower head)
- Teak grate floor in head
The crew cabin has a single berth, head and its own entrance from the aft deck. It has a private head, sink, shower and separate air conditioner control (which can be used to cool the engine room as well), storage cabinets and drawers. If you do not need crew this is a great storage area as well.
The Flybridge has a Pipe Welders full hard top with built in LED lighting. There is plenty of seating for family and friends behind the two Stidd helm chairs. There is another beverage refrigerator, eliminating the need to go below for drinks. There is a sink, electric grill (new in 2012) and lots of storage space here as well; perfect for entertaining.
- Factory built hardtop
- 2 Oyster white Stidd helm chairs
- Twin seating areas for 6 with Ultraleather cushions
- Twin Fiberglass Tables
- Twin Garmin 8215 chart plotters
- Radar Garmin Fish finder Icom VHF radio with remote
- Raymarine, speed and depth instruments Raymarine autopilot
- Glendenning electronic engine controls, Side Power Bow and stern thruster controls
- CAT engine displays
- Spotlight controls
- 110V GFCI outlet
- Full enclosure with sunscreen covers
- Wolf Electric BBQ Grill
- Beverage Fridge
Offshore life raft
The cockpit on Marlow 65 is a perfect spot at anchor or in a marina.
- Two in-deck stowage lockers for lines and fenders
- Cockpit bench seat with Sunbrella cushions
- Cockpit lights
- Aft deck stereo speakers
- Access to Engine Room
- Access to swim platform
- 4 boarding doors
- Extended cockpit shade
The electronics were upgraded to twin Garmn touch screen displays at the upper and lower helm stations. She has a Simrad Autopilot and ICOM VHF radios.
- Two Garmin GPSMAP 8215 touch chart plotters
- Garmin Card Reader
- Simrad AP 70 autopilot
- Sanshin high performance spotlight
- Icom VHF with remote, AIS and emergency select call
- 2 Garmin GM120 Data Displays for Wind, Boat Speed, and Depth
- Glendenning Engine Controls
- Two Garmin GPSMAP 8215 touch chart plotters
- Simrad AP70 autopilot
- Controls to Sanshin high performance spotlight Icom VHF with emergency select call with remotes
- Glendinning Engine Controls
- Newmar PA Hailer Horn
- 6' Garmin Open array radar 25KW
- Auto Identifier: Garmin AIS 600 black box transceiver
- Sounder system: Garmin GSD 24 digital sonar
- Garmin GWS 10 Wind Sensor
- 3 Garmin Cameras
As is the case with all Marlow Yachts, the optional air-conditioned engine room, with its full standing headroom and easy access to all components, is a delight to work in.
- (2) 3406E Caterpillar engine(s)
- (2) ZF 350A transmissions
- Sea Chest to supply all salt water to engines, generator and HVAC
- Twin Raycor filters for each engine and generator (8 total)
- SB Generator 20kw1850 hours
- Port Generator 12kw 3095 hours
- Underwater exhaust
- Reverso Oil Change System
- 110V & 24V LED lighting
- 220V & 24V engine room fans (input and exhaust)
- Chilled water HVAC system with updated controller at Lower Helm
- 24V salt water wash down pump
- Generator air water separators
- Fire Boy fire suppression system
- Stainless steel safety rails
- Fuel sight tube with manual shut off
- Fresh water wash-down faucet & hose
- Shore Power Inlet: Twin 50A Bow and Stern (4 total)
- Generators: 20KW (1849 hours) and 12KW (3095 Hours)
- Inverter: Mastervolt 3000 Watt
- House Battery Chargers 12V and 24V
- 4 8D house batteries, 4 8D Engine Batteries, 2 Bow Thruster Batteries, 2 Generator Batteries