Monte Fino 72' 6'' 66 Extended
In 2018 - New electric zero-speed stabilisation fins fitted, new exhaust lagging, full antifouling grind off for epoxy primer coats applied.
Monte Fino has always allowed owners to customise their boats and this example has been finished and maintained to a particularly high standard.
This semi-displacement, 3 cabin design comfortably accommodates 6 guests with crew cabin for 2 in the bow.
Hydraulic bathing platform, bow and stern thrusters, high-quality equipment throughout.
Mooring in Palma available.
- Make CATERPILLAR
- Model 3406E
- Fuel diesel
- Type Inboard
- Total HP1,620.67
SYS Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Arrival Yachts SL.
- Category Power
- Condition Used
- Hull Material Fiberglass
- Make Monte Fino
- Model 66 Extended
- Boat Name Kims Charissimo
- Model Year 2003
- Beam 17' 3''
- Fuel Tank1 x 4000|liter
- Length 72' 6''
- Fresh Water 1 x 1514|liter
- Displacement 99,208.02 lb
- Drive Type Direct
The interior is a special gloss camphor wood finish, with beautifully matched panelling. Cream leather sofas, cream carpets and light coloured fabrics.
Accommodation for up to 6 guests with full-width central master cabin, VIP in the bow and a bunk cabin down a separate stairway in the aft of saloon. All cabins en-suite. Crew cabin for 2 in the bow accessed by deck hatch.
Dining area to port opposite the helm on main deck.
- Marine Air reverse cycle air conditioning throughout upgraded by additional 6000 Btu
- Ultra suede ceiling panels to saloon and guest cabins
- Bed heads finished in leather
- Bar with glass and bottle storage
- Recessed lighting throughout
- Tinted glass windows
- Upgraded Sealand toilet system with large capacity holding tank
The lower helm station is located to starboard on the main deck, with side door to access deck. Flybridge helm centrally located with two pilot chairs and third station controls in aft cockpit. Hydraulic steering and electronic engine controls give precise handling.
- High output bow and stern thrusters
- Caterpillar electronic engine displays
- Raymarine GPS plotter in upper and lower helms
- Raymarine open scanner radar
- Raymarine autpilot
- Raymarine depth sounder / speed / log
- VHF radio with DSC
- Electronic steering compass
- Rudder indicator
- Chain counter
- Windscreen wipers with washers
- Helm area finished in leather
- Emergency tiller system
- Satellite television system
- Large flatscreen television on raise/lower mechanism in saloon
- Entertainment system with CD player in saloon
- 12 / 24 / 220 volt systems
- 8 x 200 aH batteries for engines and services
- 120 aH generator start battery
- Shore power to automatic charging system and vented boxes for batteries
- Onan 17.5 kW generator
- Generator hours 3912 @ 03/2018
- Engine hours 2073 @ 03/2018
Open plan compact galley with serving hatch to saloon area. Teak and holly flooring with black granite work tops.
- Double sink with Grohe faucet
- Siemens ceramic hob with extractor
- Siemens oven / grill
- Norcold fridge and freezer
- Siemens washing machine
Accessed from saloon or transom door leads to utility area in transom, that could easily convert to further bunk or crew mess.
- Storage cupboards / bikes
- Ironing area with board
- Siemens washer dryer
- Waeco portable freezer
Full teak decking to the whole boat, superb exterior spaces for Mediterranean living well connected with custom stairways. Flybridge divided into formal seating/dining forward and lounging area aft.
- Opacmare hydraulic bathing platform for tender launching 600 kg
- Swim ladder and hot/cold shower to transom
- Opacmare stainless steel/teak hydraulic passerelle 3.85m with extra handrails
- 2 x Maxwell VC2200 stern capstans
- Nelson V3500C main anchor windlass with security stopper
- Stainless steel 50 kg anchor with 300 foot of chain
- Aft door to transom accessing engine room and utility area
- Twin aft steps/gates to cockpit
- Large aft deck table with teak top, aft bench seat & 6 aluminium chairs
- Twin large biminis covers to flybridge
- Bar area with sink, fridge
- Dockside water inlet to transom
- Bow sunbathing area with cushions
- Zodiac RIB with 30 hp 4 stroke Yamaha and custom hand rails and boarding steps
- Spare propellers
- Racor fuel water separators for each engine
- 20 gallon hot water boiler and high volume water pump
- Additional black water tank and pump
- Spare 50 kg Delta anchor and 18 kg stern anchor
- Large wooden aft deck storage box
- Low level deck lighting to side decks
- Top speed is approximately 20 knots
- Cruise speed is 15 knots (2300 rpm) 3 gallons per mile
- Low speed cruising 8 knots 1 gallon per mile
- Some tools and spares included
- Detailed service history available
- CCTV camera to aft deck and engine room with monitor lower helm
- Life raft
- Automatic fire extinguisher to engine room
- 4 x high output auto electric bilge pumps
- Life ring