Princess 59' 8'' V58
Il Princess V58 combina il comfort di un grande yacht sportivo con le gioie della crociera all'aperto e velocità da brivido. Le sue abilità in mare sono impareggiabili e combinano le caratteristiche di manovrabilità della Classe V con un controllo sicuro e senza sforzo. Disponibile da Settembre
- Make 2 x MAN
- Fuel diesel
- Type Inboard
- Total HP1,014.28
- Year 2004
SYS Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by MC Yacht.
- Category Power
- Condition Used
- Hull Material Fiberglass
- Make Princess
- Model V58
- Length Overall 59' 8''
- Model Year 2004
- Beam 15' 2''
- Max Draft 3' 11''
- Dry Weight 44'
- Fuel Tank1 x 2081.98|liter
- Heads 2
- Length 59' 8''
- Length of Deck 58' 8''
- Fresh Water 1 x 393.68|liter
- Drive Up 3' 11''
- Drive Type Direct
The newly launched V58 is the most recent expression of the Princess V-Class philosophy. At high speeds, her seakeeping has to be experienced to be appreciated. Spacious accommodation is provided by two double staterooms and one twin-bedded guest cabin. As for the saloon, it's sensational. The parquet-style floor with inset circular carpet, and stainless steel inlaid furniture, make this is an interior which demands to be seen.
* Self-draining * U-shaped seating/dining area * Cockpit wet bar with refrigerator, barbecue and icemaker * Sunbed aft * Dinghy stowage garage beneath sunbed, with hydraulic lift system * Electric winch dinghy retrieval system * Optional telescopic passearelle * Fender stowage * Life raft storage * Access hatch to lazarette stowage space with gas strut support * Access hatch to engine room with gas strut support * 220/240v shore support inlet in locker * Stowage lockers * Folding hood forward (can extend as sun canopy or complete enclosure), sun awning with side screens aft * Overall tonneau cover * Stainless-steel grabrails * Radar arch * Cockpit lighting * Transom door leading to integral bathing platform with hot and cold transom shower, foldaway swimming ladder and teak decking. Optional sunroof GRP sunroof with opening fabric centre section (electrically operated), removable side windows, tonneau cover aft with zip door.
SALOON * Semi-circular sofa with folding dining table * 2 circular stools with purpose-made stowage * Cocktail cabinet * Entertainment centre incorporating TV/radio/DVD linked to hi-fi surround-sound system * Cockpit speakers * Overhead downlighters and concealed lighting * Main electrical control panel with freshwater gauge * Opening portholes * Deck hatch with blind * Sliding door to cockpit. AFT STATEROOM * Large double bed with quilted bedspread * Dressing table * Wardrobe and shelves * Drawers, cupboards and storage lockers * Overhead and individual berth lights * Opening portholes. FOWARD STATEROOM PORT GUEST CABININTERIOR FINISH * Furniture finished in choice of natural cherry or classic cherry wood with clear, deep-lacquered finish * Galley worktop in Avonite (or similar) * Choice of upholstery fabrics, carpets and curtains from co-ordinated range * Teak-laid floor in galley area. STORAGE * All suites and cabins have generous storage comprising lockers, drawers and shelves as appropriate.
ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS 24 volt: 2 x heavy-duty (120AH) batteries for engine starting * 4 x heavy-duty (120AH) auxiliary batteries * Engine alternators charge via blocking diodes to isolate engine start batteries from auxiliaries * 45-amp 24v float battery charger connected to both battery banks * Remote battery master switches with control switch at main panel * Circuit breakers on all circuits. 220/240 volt: 7kW diesel generator with own starting battery and specially silenced exhaust * Shore support inlet in cockpit * Generator/ shore support change-over switch * Powerpoints in all cabins, galley (double) and saloon * Polarity check system * Earth leakage safety trip * Shaverpoints in both bathrooms.
* Twin fuel tanks (in N4 marine grade alloy) with interconnection system giving 550 gallon (2500 litre) capacity * Fuel fillers on both side decks * High-capacity duplex fuel filters/water traps with change-over cocks and visual contamination warning at console * Remote fuel cocks in cockpit locker * Fuel gauges on helm console. WATER SYSTEM * Water tank totalling 90 gallon (409 litre) plus 14 gallon (64 litre) hot water calorifier * Water heated by engine and 240v immersion heater * Automatic water pump with filter * Main circuit breaker at switch panel * Water-level gauge * Deck filler. FIRE EXTINGUISHERS * Automatic fire extinguisher in engine room * Hand-operated fire extinguishers (4) in owner’s stateroom, port and starboard guest cabins and galley. BILGE PUMPS * Automatic electric bilge pumps (with manual override) in engine room, forward accommodation and aft lazarette (3 in all) * High-capacity manual bilge pump with valve system and suction points in same areas.
POWER AND DRIVE SYSTEMS * Cockpit sole engine room access hatch with gas strut support * Engine room soundproofed * High-volume air intakes * Engine room extractor fan with electronic time delay * Engine exhaust silencers and water-cooled exhausts * Engine beds integrally moulded with hull for strength and vibration absorption * Forward and aft engine room bulkheads integrally bonded * Engines flexibly mounted * Automatic fire extinguisher * Automatic and manual bilge pumps * Engine room lighting * Propeller shafts in Temet * 5-bladed Aquafoil propellers in nickel aluminium bronze * High-speed balanced rudders * Cathodic protection for sterngear * Sterngear, engines, fuel tanks, fillers etc all electrically bonded * Hydraulic steering system with power assistance * Single-lever MMC electronic engine controls * 8hp bow thruster * Freshwater outlet point in engine room.
* Deep V hull with moulded spray rails and incorporating propeller tunnels for improved propulsive efficiency and reduced draft * Hand-laid GRP construction with isophthalic gelcoat backed by initial lay-up of powder-bound matt and isophthalic resin for protection against osmosis * Integrally bonded girder-stiffening system * Standard finish white, navy-blue or slate blue high-gloss gelcoat for hull topsides, white coachroof and hull bottom, hull antifouled to waterline * GRP/balsa core/PVC foam sandwich construction for deck and superstructure for strength and high-thermal insulation * Moulded non-slip surfaces on side decks and cockpit deck * Hull antifouled.
* Reversible electric anchor winch (2000W) with foredeck and helm position controls * Self-stowing 20kg Delta anchor with 40 metres of chain * Bow rope storage locker * Stemhead roller with automatic anchor launch and retrieve * Stainless-steel bow, stern and spring cleats (2 pairs) * Stainless-steel pulpit and guardrails * Stainless-steel coachroof handrails * Forecabin hatch * Twin saloon hatches * Stainless-steel rubbing band with rubber insert * Full set of IMCO navigation lights * Riding light * Searchlight with remote control * Twin electric horns * Fuel and water fillers.
220/240v diesel generator (7kW) Power-assisted hydraulic steering system Electronic engine and gear control Bow thruster (8hp) Colour radar, GPS and chartplotter Autopilot Electric anchor winch Electro-hydraulic trim tabs Speed and distance log Echo sounder with alarm VHF R/T Remote control searchlight Saloon TV/DVD with hi-fi and surround-sound system Cockpit speakers linked to hi-fi Microwave/conventional oven/grill Cockpit wet bar with refrigerator, icemaker and barbecue Electro-hydraulically opening garage with storage for tender/wetbike Cockpit hood and cover Transom door to bathing platform Hot and cold transom shower 220/240v shore power with 45-amp float battery charger Teak-laid cockpit deck Optional grp sunroof with opening fabric centre section OTHER ITEMS SUPPLIED AS STANDARD * Fenders (6) and warps (4) * Ensign staff * First aid kit * Boathook * Owner’s manual * Engine manual * Tool kit * Emergency tiller * Emergency porthole cover * Manual winch handle * Ship’s document case. Please note this is the initial specification of the V58 and the right is reserved to make changes as necessary during the boat’s development.
2 x Volvo Penta D12/615 (2 x 615hp) Speed range: 29-31 knots 2 x Volvo Penta D12/715 (2 x 715hp) Speed range: 31-34 knots 2 x MAN D2848 LE403 (2 x 800hp) Speed range: 33-36 knots 2 x MAN D2840 LE403 (2 x 1050hp) Speed range: 36-39 knots