Sunseeker 105' 105 Yacht
KEFI offers a tremendous opportunity to purchase a “turnkey” U.S. flagged charter yacht operation with a steady stream of bookings. After a successful charter season, the owners have decided to move up. Designed by Ken Freivokh, she features an on-deck VIP suite, a full-beam master suite, and 2 cabins offering twin berths. She offers accommodations for 5 crew. The interior is stunning with American black walnut joinery. She is powered with twin MTU 16V's at 2000 hp each. Her aft garage affords the yacht the ability to carry a list of toys and features typically only found on much larger vessels, Seabobs (2), jet skis(2), paddle boards, inflatable dock, floating island, water sports gear, and exercise equipment. She has the ability to sleep as many as 8 guests in 4 cabins and accommodate up to 5 crews at the same time. April 2021 survey available.
KEFI was refit in 2018. She received upgrades to her electronics, deck, and interior including but not limited to:
- A/C upgrade with 2 new 7.5-ton Dometic Air Titan chillers, new raw water pumps, chilled water pumps, and hoses
- New teak decking on main deck and swim platform
- Swim platform chock and carriage added for 3-people Sea-Doo
- 2 x 19” displays with remote – Pilothouse
- Furuno compass with 3 GPS receivers
- KVH Tracphone
- 15” Sunlight readable display on fly bridge
- TZ professional NAV software with US, Bahamas and Caribbean
- WxWorx on Water weather SAT
- NavNet TZ touch 2 – Pilothouse and Fly Bridge
- TruEcho CHIRP Black Box fish finder with low and high frequency transducer
- (5) Furuno F170 Depth/Speed/Wind color LCD displays on fly bridge
- Solid-state Doppler radar with target analyzer and fast target tracking
- Merino Wool Carpeting throughout the interior
- Aft deck was extended approximately 3’6” with a redesigned aft deck table and bench seating
- Custom transom nameboard with LED backlighting
- All interior overhead recovered with Majilite Nova Suede
- All interior doors refinished
- (2) new Hoshizaki ice makers
- New granite sole in galley
- Super king bed conversion to twin-berth cabins
KEFI features and more recent upgrades include (but are not limited to):
- 2018 Sea Hunt 27 Gamefish
- (2) 2020 9' Sea-Doos
- (2) Seabobs
- Propellers were recently reconditioned and balanced
- Wesmar Stabilizers installed in 2021 *UPGRADE
- New Seatronic 15” monitor on fly bridge installed in 2021 *UPGRADE
- Aigean id-7000ac wifi antenna installed in 2021 *UPGRADE
- Direct TV receiver in crew lounge replaced in 2021 *UPGRADE
- Subwoofer in main salon replaced in 2021 *UPGRADE
- Teak flooring in showers replaced in 2021 *UPGRADE
- Flybridge navigation displays replaced in 2021 *UPGRADE
- Interior LED lighting replaced in 2021 *UPGRADE
- Electronics software on the bridge were updated and 25kw radar brought back online with input data
- Certifications of all safety equipment were recently updated
and a lot more!!!
To view high resolution photos of KEFI, please copy the link below and paste it to your browser:
Check out this link and virtually tour KEFI: https://www.keficharters.com/
- Make MTU
- Model 2000 V16
- Fuel diesel
- Type Inboard
- Total HP4,000
- Total Hours 7340
SYS Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Nashville Yacht Brokers, Inc..
- Category Power
- Condition Used
- Hull Material Fiberglass
- Make Sunseeker
- Model 105 Yacht
- Boat Name KEFI
- Length Overall 105'
- Model Year 2004
- Beam 20' 8''
- Max Draft 6' 6''
- Dry Weight 196'
- Fuel Tank1 x 2383|gallon
- Heads 5
- Single Berths 4
- Length 105'
- Length at WaterLine 79' 8''
- Holding Tank 1 x 132|gallon
- Fresh Water 1 x 660|gallon
- Double Berths 2