AB 67' 9'' 68
A truly elegant and capable motor yacht capable of up to 50 knots whilst providing comfort and luxurious accommodation for her guests.
2 x MAN 1550 hp common rail diesels with KAMEWA water jets + easy joystick control.
Owners double cabin and 2 x twins all en-suite + crew.
Private use only - in remarkable condition throughout. Hull polish, sand blast, epoxy prime and antifoul of underwater area, full service KAMEWAs.
2005 model year and first delivery, 2004 construction.
- Make MAN
- Model CRM
- Fuel diesel
- Type Inboard
- Total HP3,100
- Total Hours 1258
SYS Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Arrival Yachts SL.
- Category Power
- Condition Used
- Hull Material Composite
- Make AB
- Model 68
- Length Overall 67' 9''
- Model Year 2005
- Beam 16' 3''
- Fuel Tank1 x 4400|liter
- Length 67' 9''
- Fresh Water 1 x 1100|liter
- Displacement 61,729.43 lb
High quality interior with light wood with silver inlays, cream leather with upper and lower saloon areas.
Accommodation for up to 6 guests in forward double cabin with bathroom & separate shower, plus 2 x twin cabins. Crew accommodation for two in the bow with bathroom facilities.
- Large opening hard top to upper saloon
- Forward facing seats for navigation
- Opening side windows port and starboard
- Teak decking to upper saloon
- Cream carpets in lower accommodation
- High-quality stainless port holes with blackout covers
Beautiful carbon fibre effect dash panels
- 2 x MAN 1550 CRM
- JOYSTICK control for manoeuvring
- Digital engine displays
- Raymarine Pathfinder 90 12" colour radar
- Raymarine Pathfinder 90 12" colour plotter
- Raymarine echosounder
- Raymarine VHF radio
- 12, 24 & 220 Volt systems
- Generator ONAN 17 kW
- Battery chargers for 24v and 12v
Full teak decking to the whole boat, in good condition. Exterior paintwork is a tasteful mixture of light silver and cream.
The aft deck has a large sunpad, rear bench seating and corner armchairs for socialising / dining.
- Hydraulic passerelle in stainless steel and teak
- Aft garage with hydraulic opening door
- Tender Avon 320 SDL 2008 (engine 4 stroke Weber with 37 hrs)
- Large fixed rear bathing platform
- Electric aft bimini to cockpit (with remote control)
- Hydraulic swim ladder
Light independent galley white work surfaces and light woodwork, Miele domestic appliances throughout.
- Ceramic hob,
- Extractor hood
- Washing machine
- Ice maker
- Satellite Antenna SEA TEL
- Independent sound via Bluetooth to all cabins and exterior area
- Latest generation Bose audiovisual equipment upper saloon plus TV 49" Smart TV with elevator
- Latest generation Bose audiovisual equipment in lower saloon plus Smart TV 42"
- Hull painting and polishing
- Teak floor in the saloon
- New batteries
- New interior and exterior upholstery
- New material top bimini and side tenting
- New exterior covers
- New double windshield cover
- New carpets