Horizon 106' Widebody Tri-Deck
ONE OF THE MOST VERSATILE TRI-DECK MOTOR YACHTS CAN NOW BE YOURS!
NEW TO THE MARKET – Very Rare Opportunity to Own One Of The Most Sought After Tri-Deck Motor Yachts in its size range. The Highly Sought After Wide-Body 106 Horizon offers Incredible Volume that is unrivaled in its class. Horizon has earned the reputation for building some of the Most Versatile Yachts in the world and "Almost There" is a true example of what that should be.
Consistently Well Maintained and Upgraded by a very experienced Captain and Owner since new, along with an impressive Log Book of travels stretching from Alaska and the Pacific Northwest to Mexico. “Almost There” Is Ready To Go, all you need to do is move your luggage onboard and start creating memories.
If you are in the market for Tri-Deck with Unrivaled Volume in its class, “Almost There” is your next acquisition. Don’t Let This Opportunity Pass You By, available to be seen 7 days a week. Schedule your appointment today.
- Make Caterpillar
- Model C30
- Fuel diesel
- Type Inboard
- Total HP3,100
Listed by Denison Yachting
THIS BOAT IS SUBJECT TO AN EXCLUSIVE LISTING AGREEMENT WITH DENISON YACHTING (954) 817-5662 AND IS NOT OFFERED FOR SALE BY SYS YACHT SALES. SYS Yacht Sales is merely providing this information in an effort to represent you as a buyer in the purchase of this vessel.
- Category Power
- Condition Used
- Hull Material Fiberglass
- Make Horizon
- Model Widebody Tri-Deck
- Boat Name ALMOST THERE
- Length Overall 106'
- Model Year 2005
- Beam 23' 6''
- Max Draft 6' 6''
- Fuel Tank1 x 4200|gallon
- Heads 6
- Max Speed 17 kn
- Cruising Speed 12 kn
- Builder Name Horizon Yachts
- Length 106'
- Holding Tank 1 x 300|gallon
- Fresh Water 1 x 1200|gallon
- Range 2,301.56 mi
- Drive Up 6'
- Drive Type Direct
The Tri-Deck Wide-Body 106’ Horizon is without a doubt one of the most spacious and comfortable motor yachts you will find. With safety and reliability at its core this Horizon has cruised extensively and has been beautifully maintained. Her tri-deck layout with a 23’ 6” beam provides for a very impressive salon enhanced even more by her wide beam full body design. The Owner and Guests will lavish in the immense space in each stateroom. Unlike other yachts that try to squeeze in to many staterooms the lucky guests of "Almost There" will enjoy double-door entry cabins, large California King berths and granite-appointed ensuite heads. There are two well-finished crew cabins aft and a complete galley/country kitchen as well. The wood inside is tastefully appointed using satin Cherrywood, birds-eye and burl Maple, teak & holly soles, and ornate marble/granite countertops throughout.
Beginning forward, the large Country Kitchen Galley features an expansive Golden Oak granite counter with overhead cabinets, and hideaway flat screen SMART TV for galley area viewing. Forward of the galley are two Golden Oak granite tables for seating with panoramic views through the expansive forward windshield. It is raised up to offer extra storage for pans and dry goods underneath, in addition to the storage provided under the settees and under the dash. There are port and starboard side deck doors to the forward deck. A settee and large sun pad are at the bow area.
Going aft is the dining room and MAIN SALON. These areas feature an incredibly large open floor plan with elegant appointments. Most of the interior has over 7’ of headroom. Designed with hardwood floors, rich custom rugs and comfortable seating, natural light pours in through the wide-body salon windows and in the evening hours there is warm ambient lighting.
The dining table is made of Golden Oak granite and Cherrywood with seating for 8. A custom crystal glass cabinet on the forward bulkhead is lighted from above. Ample storage for dinner plates and flatware can be found in the cabinetry adjacent to the table and separates the salon.
On the starboard side of the dining room is the wet bar with a matching Golden Oak granite top and counter. Featuring a 30-bottle wine chiller, ice maker, and custom sink with granite lid. The wet bar has storage outboard for sodas, mixes, and accessories. On the forward bulkhead is a cabinet with custom wine glass storage, bottle storage, and custom glass placement. This is the area where serving trays and platters, as well as bread baskets and napkin holders are kept. Two cabinets with double doors, upper and lower, offer large storage areas for a complete bar and dining service. Burl wood columns separate the dining from the incredibly large salon. To port there are two sofas perpendicular to each other, a custom Bose Lifestyle system with video, DVD/CD, and satellite SMART TV systems, two end tables and a coffee table. To starboard there are two upholstered chairs, an ottoman and a coffee table. In the aft corner there is the built-in entertainment center that includes a 50’ HD SMART TV. The room is further accented by crown molding, burl pillars by the window pilasters & dining area display cabinet, and wood strip suede headliner.
Next aft through the electric sliding stainless steel and glass doors is the AFT DECK. It features a U-shaped settee that seats 8 with a table finished in cherrywood, day head, aft cockpit controls, teak decks, port and starboard side boarding ladder, port and starboard transom stairs to the large swim step and stairs to upper deck. There are remote cockpit docking control station.
- TRI-DECK WIDEBODY WITH THE MOST VOLUME IN HER CLASS
- MAIN DECK COUNTRY KITCHEN GALLEY
- HYDRAULIC BOW AND STERN THRUSTERS
- NEW BOTTOM PAINT WITH PROP SPEED MARCH 2022
- NEW 2022 – UPGRADED TO “SMART” BOAT & All GLASS NAVIONICS
- NEW 2022- SILENT RUNNING AGM BATTERY NIGHT SYSTEM
- NEW 2021 - UPGRADED STABILIZERS TO “ZERO SPEED READY”
- NEW 2022 - OUTDOOR UPHOLSTERY
- NEW 2022 – SAIL SHADES ON ALL DECKS
- NEW 2022 – USCG COASTWISE ENDORSEMENT & MARAD WAIVER
- 2 STANDARD GENERATORS AND 1 NIGHT GENERATOR
- ASEA SHORE POWER FREQUENCY CONVERTER
- STERN ANCHOR SYSTEM WITH STAINLESS ANCHOR
- TO MANY DETAILS AND UPGRADES TO LIST
- INCREDIBLE OPPORTUNITY FOR ONE OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER MOTOR YACHTS!
The forward guest cabins are accessed via stairs from the galley area that lead down to a foyer. The foyer has a granite sole topped by an area rug and granite topped cabinet with mirror panels. All staterooms are carpeted and all heads have marble/granite soles.
The very large VIP STATEROOM is located forward featuring a centerline California King berth flanked by granite topped nightstands with burl wrapped pillars. There are opening ports with Shoji screens and over the berth there is an opening hatch with deadlights for natural light and breezes. This cabin includes a seating area and table on the port side with flat-screen SMART TV, satellite, video, and DVD/CD for entertainment. Finished in satin Cherrywood and Maple Burl, this stateroom will impress owners and guests alike, it is practically a second master stateroom. The ensuite head has two opening ports, jetted tub/shower and a marble counter with a sink.
The large MID-STATEROOM features a California King berth, an ensuite head with marble flooring, tub/shower. Large hanging lockers, Shoji screens and vanity. Two opening ports over the berth offer light and fresh air, in addition to the opening port in the ensuite head.
The MASTER STATEROOM is exceptionally large and is bring and open with a unique design of raised ceilings (over 7’) for custom speaker placement, Shoji screens, and three oversized opening vertical ports for natural light and air. It features a centerline California King berth, large walk in cedar closet with a safe, sofa, drawer storage both under the berth and outboard of this full beam stateroom. To port there is an L-shaped settee and table. It offers a Bose entertainment system, 50 inch plasma screen SMART TV, hidden behind a sliding door. The ensuite head features a marble floor, dual sinks, head, Jacuzzi tub and shower. The entire stateroom is further insulated from the mid-ship engine room with centerline fuel tanks and sound insulation; this is a very quiet stateroom underway.
- Full-size side-by-side refrigerator/freezer
- GE Profile electric stove top and oven (propane, gas)
- GE Profile microwave
- Hot water dispenser
- Dual Subzero freezer drawers, under counter
- Large stainless-steel sink with garbage disposal
- GE Triton dishwasher
- Broan trash compactor
- Central vacuum system
- Fresh hot water dispenser
- Granite C-shaped counter top with barstools
- Generous number of cabinets for storage
- 23” SMART TV
From the main salon, aft, a stairwell leads to the two AFT CABINS and engine room access. The aft sections of the vessel feature comfortable accommodations finished with high gloss birds eye maple and similar finishes that were used throughout the rest of the yacht allowing this area to be used for crew or accommodate additional family or guests.
CAPTAIN'S CABIN: On the starboard side, it has a double berth, SMART TV and DVD/CD capabilities that also repeat from the flat screen SMART TV in the crew area/galley, hanging locker, drawers and opening ports.
CREW/GUEST CABIN: On the port side, it has twin bunks with an opening port, hanging locker, SMART TV and DVD/CD player, and drawer storage below.
CREW HEAD: Starboard side with sink, toilet and large stall shower.
Next aft is the CREW GALLEY and LAUNDRY AREA. Service by an ASKO washer and dryer stack located on the starboard side, this area also has a stainless steel countertop that serves as a workbench with tool and equipment storage below. The port side features an L-shaped leather settee with storage below, a trash compactor and a refrigerator/freezer. The counters are topped with Golden Oak granite. The crew galley has an under-counter microwave in a cabinet, two burner glass stovetop, exhaust fan, toaster, coffee maker, and dish storage above and below counter. There is a SMART TV and stereo. Two opening ports offer natural light and ventilation. The transom door opens to an 8’ swim platform.
The PILOTHOUSE and SKYLOUNGE is another massive space that has nearly a 360-degree view with two large skylight type hatches that provide excellent lighting and ventilation. This large area is decorated with a teak & holly sole and a large oriental carpet. The helm accommodates five 17-inch computer screens. Centerline there is a Stidd Slimline black leather helm chair and a raised leather bench seat to port followed by a built-in refrigerator/ice maker and a 43” hi-low SMART TV with DVD/CD.
To starboard is a U-shaped leather settee with seating for 6, the maple with inlaid granite table drops down to create a double bunk. Under the raised settee is full-sized chart storage, long drawers for cruising books and references, and navigation plotting equipment. Forward of the settee is a desk and chair that serves as the ship’s office. The day head is aft to portside and has a granite vanity and sole.
The deck area aft of the wheelhouse features a Jacuzzi, a commercial propane BBQ grill from DCS, a sink, and cabinet storage below. Behind the BBQ and outboard are the teak steps to the lower aft deck and forward to the starboard side are stairs to the flybridge. Further aft is a multifunction area; both an open deck for sun chairs and the storage location for the tender, jet ski and Vespa. The tender stows on removable stainless steel deck chalks that, when removed, allows the entire upper deck to be used for entertaining. The aft S/S railings are removable for easy landing of the water toys.
The Sun Deck is an all open area with excellent visibility. In the center beneath the substantial antenna arch is a large forward-facing U-shaped settee with teak inlaid table. Incorporated in the arch are lighting and stereo. Forward is a centerline white Stidd captain chair and flybridge helm flanked by a cushioned sun lounge to port. Starboard of the helm is a companion bench console. There is a stainless & glass windscreen surrounding this area.
Behind the center lounge is teak deck space that accommodates three chaise loungers.
- NEW 2022 – Furuno DRS6ANXT/4 25-watt Solid State Doppler Radar
- NEW 2022 – (2) GPS – Furuno T2 Touch 3 16” Displays
- NEW 2021 – Sat TV UHD7 KVH Tracvision
- NEW 2022 – (5) Seatronix PHT 19” screens, integrated radar, depth, and chart displays
- NEW 2022 – Seatronix MPC-101 Marine Navigation Computer
- NEW 2022 – Furuno SAT compass SCX 21
- NEW 2022 – Furuno FI70 Basic Wind Package
- NEW 2022 – (5) Furuno FI70 4.1” LCD Instrument Displays
- NEW 2022 – Maretron Ship's monitoring system
- NEW 2022 – Maretron Tank monitor
- NEW 2022 – FLIR Camera System
- Chart plotter – Time Zero Professional
- Auto Pilot - Simrad AP 22 (dual systems) w/aft deck remote control joystick
- Fishfinder - Furuno FCV1200 BB black box
- Radar - Furuno 72-mile FR2115 BB black box
- (2) VHF- Icom M602
- SSB - Icom M802
- Furuno AIS FA150
- ACP EPIRB
- (2) Danforth compasses
- (3) Speich windshield wipers with automated controls
- (2) Sanshin search light controls
- (2) Anchor controls
- (2) Nav screens, autopilot control, CAT digital display panels
- Depth sounder/ wind speed/ nav. system B&G display w/ remote displays in Captain’s Cabin
- Honeywell security alarm system
- NEW 2022 – Sonos integrated throughout the whole yacht
- NEW 2022 – Starlink High Speed Satellite Internet
- NEW 2022 – 60” HDSMART TV: Salon
- NEW 2022 - DirectTV “Genie” Digital Satellite System TV
- NEW 2022 – 43” Trinitron Tru-Surround Skybridge SMART TV on Hi-Lo lift system
- NEW 2022 – 55” flat screen SMART TV: VIP Stateroom
- NEW 2022 – 50” flat screen SMART TV: Master Stateroom
- NEW 2022 – 32” Sony SMART TVs: Mid-Ship stateroom
- NEW 2022 – 23” flat screen SMART TVs: Country Kitchen
- NEW 2022 – 23” flat screen SMART TVs: Crew Galley
- Bose surround sound systems: Master Stateroom & Main Salon
- (7) DVD/CD players: Master, VIP, Guest, Skybridge, Main Salon, Crew and Captain’s Cabin
- Blue Ray: Main Salon, Skybridge
- (3) 23” LG flat panel TVS: Captain’s Cabin/Crew Bunk
- March 2022 - New bottom paint with Prop-Speed added to the running gear
- NEW 2021 - Bromic Infrared Heaters on All Decks
- NEW 2020 – Viking 10-person life raft
- Stern Anchor System - custom stainless steel anchor with roller & Maxwell windlass
- Twin Maxwell 3500 anchor windlasses
- Twin remote anchor control, local and helm with chain counter auto anchor system
- (2) 150 kg stainless steel Manson anchors in anchor pockets on hull sides at bow
- (2) length of 330’ chain
- Fortress stern anchor
- 18’ Novurania with 115 hp Yamaha 4-stroke engine
- Nautical Structure 2500 davit
- Coast Guard safety package
- Marquip side boarding ladder, walk-up and side-deck locations
- Freshwater shower on aft swimstep
- Freshwater shower on boat deck
- Freshwater shower on foredeck
- Foredeck sunpad with cup holders
- Foredeck settee with cushion
- (4) Ocean underwater transom LED blue swim lights
- Custom 8’ swim platform
- Hot & Cold shower at stern
- (2) Pompano fishing chairs
- Custom pole holders
- Air compressor
- Hookah with 150’ air hose
- Teak decks
- Varnished teak cap rail
- Spotless water systems de-ionizing filters
Engine Make: Caterpillar
Engine Model: C-30
Power: 1550 hp
Primary Engines: Inboard
Hours Total: 7,887 October 10, 2022
Hours SMOH: 3,387 October 10, 2022
Engine Make: Caterpillar
Engine Model: C-30
Power: 1550 hp
Primary Engines: Inboard
Hours Total: 7,878
Hours SMOH: 3,378 October 10, 2022
- CAT digital displays at pilothouse, flybridge, plus engine room mechanical gauge panels
- Aqua Air System w/ heat, 4 chillers (service 2022), including engine room air conditioning
- Trac stabilizers w/ 12’ fins
- 50 HP bow thruster, hydraulic American Bow Thruster
- 50 HP stern thruster, hydraulic American Stern Thruster
- Aft deck ZF remote engine control w/ bow and stern thruster controls
- Hynautic power steering
- 5-bladed propellers
- Delta-T automatic engine room air intake system
- Gianeschi AC/DC fresh water pumps / primary Head Hunter Mach 5 water pump
- Air compressor w/ hose reel
- Fresh water in engine room w/ hose reel
- 1200 GPD Sea Recovery fresh water maker w/ fresh water flush
- Hart pneumatic tank tender gauge, pilothouse
- Sight gauges on fuel tanks in engine room
- Bilge Busters - Ozone Generators
- Fuel transfer pump
- Algae-X fuel system magnets
- Oil transfer pump system for generators and mains
- Fire control system
- 5 hp emergency bilge and fire pump – 500 gpm
- Vacuflush heads & sewage system
- Fire detection system – Consillium
- Softex Fire suppression system
- Kabala diesel hot water heater
- Torrid Marine water heaters and hot water loop
- Accumulator fresh water tank (2017)
- Central vacuum system
- NEW 2022 – Victron inverters
- 240v/120v/24v/12v electrical systems
- Port 33 KW Northern Lights generator 8,378 hours – October 10, 2022
- Starboard 33 KW Northern Lights generator 8,399 hours – October 10, 2022
- 12KW Northern Lights generator 863 hours – October, 10 2022
- Charles ISO booster transformers
- ASEA Frequency converter AC24
- (2) additional 120 amp engine driven alternators
- (2) Glendinning 50 AMP shore power cord systems, aft
- (2) 50 AMP shore power inlet locations, forward
- Mastervolt battery chargers
- House bank consisting of 20 batteries
Horizon Yachts are built using the SCRIMP process, which creates incredibly tough hulls using state-of-the-art fiberglass technology. SCRIMP reduces the amount of resin introduced to the laminate through the use of a membrane over the fiberglass laminates and mold, and vacuum pressure. Horizon uses this process to build their hulls and major house/deck components. Less resin is used as a result of controlled infusion, savingweight, and minimizing the chance of voids without compromising the hull’s strength.