Palmer Johnson 123' Motor Yacht
The 37.5 meter motor yacht Temptation, listed for sale by Tom George at OneWater Yacht Group.
Built in GRP by US yard to a design by , she was delivered new in 2005 with a refit's in 2012, 2016 and 2020. Accommodation is for eight guests in four cabins consisting of a main deck master suite, full beam VIP suite and two doubles with queen sized beds, all with Samsung HD television screens, entertainment centers and ensuite bathroom facilities.
A luxurious interior has wall paneling in rich cherry wood, with walnut flooring throughout. The main saloon has comfortable seating on couches and easy chairs and there are coffee tables and a state of the art entertainment center including a Samsung 58 inch HD plasma television screen and a Bose stereo surround sound system. Forward is a dining area with a table seating eight guests and cabinet storage for dinnerware.
The aft deck has an inlaid teak oval dining table comfortably seating eight guests, and there is a full service bar forward to port. A large settee is positioned across the aft deck and two staircases lead down to port and starboard to the swim platform. The aft deck is air conditioned for humidity control and has screens and clear curtains for enclosure in poor weather.
Up in the flybridge are two Crown Mariner helm chairs and a forward facing settee. Aft to port is a full bar, an ice maker, two fridges and a barbecue grill. Opposite to starboard and under an awning offering welcome shade is a dining area with settees and chairs surrounding a teak dining table. Further aft is a Jacuzzi hot tub surrounded by sun pads.
Twin 1,800hp MTU diesel engines give her a cruising speed of 14 knots.
No expense was spared in the numerous refits in 2012 , 2016 and 2020 that have been undertaken . Temptation is a fully successful Charter Yacht and has a book of business to transfer to the next owner if so desired. A full review of her charter history and income ability to a serious prospect will be shared as requested .
- Make MTU
- Model 16V2000
- Fuel diesel
- Type Inboard
- Total HP3,600
SYS Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by OneWater Yacht Group - Tampa Bay.
- Category Power
- Condition Used
- Hull Material Composite
- Make Palmer Johnson
- Model Motor Yacht
- Boat Name Temptation
- Length Overall 123'
- Model Year 2005
- Beam 25'
- Max Draft 6' 7''
- Fuel Tank1 x 6500|gallon
- Heads 7
- Max Speed 18 kn
- Cruising Speed 14 kn
- Length 123'
- Fresh Water 1 x 785|gallon
- Propeller Cruising Speed 1600
- Range 1,726.17 mi
- Stock Number B61227
- Drive Up 6' 5''
- Total Liferaft 16
TEMPTATION is the most beautiful raised pilot house in her class! She radiates excellence from her attractive freshly custom painted exterior (2020) to her gorgeous high gloss cherry wood finished interior. All new American walnut hardwood floors throughout (2016). She sleeps eight in the owner’s party, featuring a stunning owner’s suite on deck, a full beam VIP stateroom below and two additional queen bed guest staterooms below deck. TEMPTATION has been continually upgraded and maintained with no budget and is ready for world travel at optimum luxury.
This open deck has an inlaid teak oval dining comfortably seating eight, a full-service bar with four stools forward to port with an adjacent staircase to the fly bridge. There is a settee across the aft deck and two staircases down either side to the swim deck.
Additional Aft Deck Details:
- 40" Samsung TV on electric drop down arm above bar
- New Scotsman ice maker
- New Marvel refrigerator
- Overhead LED lighting
- 2x Maxell 4,000 lb. deck winches
- Marquipt side boarding ladder
- Starboard side storage locker with water tight door
- Stainless steel air actuated sliding door to salon
- Teak deck
- Teak stairwell to sun deck
- A/C has been decommissioned
- Privacy screens, 3 sides
- Fresh cushions and pillows in settee
- Complete covers for all seating and bars
- Besenzoni Passarelle
The main salon is a bright and generous open space with a very relaxed yet elegant décor. Couches, easy chairs and coffee tables complement this area. Roman blinds and silhouette shades provide privacy and Lutron lighting provides many programmable settings for light control, all new LED lighting (2012). The main salon has a full audio-visual Crestron entertainment system controlled by iPad complete with surround sound for your movie enjoyment. Electric powered stainless steel and glass doors access the open aft deck. New American walnut hardwood flooring (2016).
Additional Main Salon Details:
- Wide body full beam salon
- High gloss mahogany interior finish
- 55" Samsung LED TV with surround sound (2018)
- L-shaped couch with seven throw pillows
- New decorator carpet, salon and dining (2019)
- Crestron control via iPad master system (2019)
- 2x Casual chairs
- Teak cocktail table, glass top with four slide out seats
- Recessed accent ceiling décor above, salon and dining
- Electric privacy curtain for salon door
- Large storage dog house, salon port side
- All A/C vented through fluted valances
- New headliner throughout salon and dining
The dining area is forward and open to the main salon. Table is designed to seat eight guests comfortably and surrounding cabinetry is fully fitted for china and service pieces. A day head located on the main deck adjacent to the main deck foyer is finished in Portoro and Thassos marbles. New American walnut hardwood flooring (2016). Plentiful place settings, china and linens convey with new owner.
The galley is forward to port of the dining room on the main deck. Serving pantry is outboard and aft to port with access to the main deck dining room. The galley and pantry area are complete with all the necessary amenities i.e., freezers, refrigerators, cook tops, ice makers and storage. All appliances and cabinetry updated (2018).
Additional Galley Details:
- Frigidaire induction cooktop
- 2x Meile side by side floor to ceiling SS refrigerators plus four drawer freezers (2018)
- 2x Meile convection ovens (2018)
- Scotsman ice maker (2018)
- Bosch dishwasher (2018)
- 2x Coffee makers, Keurig and Cuisinart
- All cabinets repainted and refinished (2019)
Master Stateroom/Master Bath
The master stateroom is on the main deck forward with a king size bed, storage beneath and an upholstered headboard. Two nightstands on either side have back lit Onyx tops, each with a pullout drawer and lower storage. Starboard is a desk and vanity with two sets of drawers and a small table with chair to port. Entertainment center with media storage is centerline forward with two cedar lined walk-in closets either side of entrances to his and her bathrooms. There are silhouette and black out blind window treatments, decorative sconces and a Lutron lighting control system. New American walnut hardwood flooring (2016). Crestron A/V system, Blu-ray, DVD, DIRECTV with DVR.
Additional Master Stateroom/Master Bath Details:
- 50" Samsung TV
- Full Lutron electronic LED lighting system
- Electric shades/silhouettes
- New headliner throughout
- New king mattress (2020)
- 2x Cedar his and hers closets
- His and her heads with new joint master shower (2019)
- Calcutta Vagil Oro marble on floors and vanities
- Polished brass Broadway Edwardian fittings
Large breakfast bar, all new LED lighting, new LG oversized washer/dryer (2018). Full linen and drawer storage. New carpet runner and new headliners (2020).
Port and Starboard Guest Staterooms
Two queen bed guest staterooms forward, each finished in cherry wainscoting with new headliner throughout, upholstered headboards and marble topped nightstands on either side of beds. Each stateroom has its own marble finished bathroom with private head and shower, Samsung TV and sound system all Crestron controlled via handheld remote, new American walnut hardwood floors (2016), one porthole, upgraded LED lighting.
A full width VIP cabin (larger than many master staterooms) with a queen bed all the way aft in the accommodation area, with marble bathroom aft starboard and a walk-in cedar lined wardrobe to port. Dressers on both sides, shoji screen window treatments, full entertainment center and smaller second wardrobe. New American walnut hardwood flooring (2016).
Additional VIP Cabin Details:
- Vanity desk with chair
- 2x Cedar lined closets with an owners closet
- 2x Portholes
- Full blackout and silhouette blinds
- 32" LED TV with sound system
- Lutron electronic LED dimming system
Linen and China Inventory (Included)
- 2x Full linens for each berth
- Satori Fine Linens, master stateroom
- Hamburg House Linens, guest staterooms
- 6x Towel sets for each room (Nordstrom)
- 2x Place settings, Crate & Barrell everyday set, Evening china set
- Hermes china set
- 2x Flatware, everyday set | sterling silver set
- 12x White wine glasses, Schott Zwiesel,12x Red wine glasses, Schott Zwiesel
- 6x Rocks glasses, 18x Water glasses
- 15x Table settings, placemats and napkins
- Miscellaneous table decorations, Miscellaneous games
Access to crew area is through the galley/pantry and down the stairs port side. To starboard is the crew mess with crew galley opposite to port, and laundry center adjacent. Seating area is comfortable for TV viewing, relaxing and meals. Captain’s cabin has a lower berth with storage beneath, cedar lined closet and nightstand with adjoining head finished in Corian. The Engineer’s cabin has an outboard berth with storage below, cedar lined closet and adjoining head finished in Corian. There are two additional crew cabins, each one having two bunks, cedar lined closet and private head complete with shower.
Additional Crew Details:
- New GE washer/dryer (2018)
- Keurig coffeemaker | Nespresso coffeemaker
- Subzero refrigerator
- Whirlpool microwave
- Dyson vacuum
- 40" TV with sound bar
- "Nightwatch" ship control system
- Table for five
- Miscellaneous floor storage
- 2x Bunk rooms with private heads, four berths total
- Full size chef room with private head, Full size captain room with private head
- Total six crew, or seven with couple
The modern, hi-tech pilothouse has a centerline helm with hooded dash for instrumentation, controls and electronics, all in a cherry wood; one Crown Mariner helm chair, a wood rimmed steering wheel and a raised settee with table looking forward. There is a chart table and navigation station adjacent with a Trend Marine sliding watertight companionway door to the fly bridge. New American walnut hardwood flooring (2016).
Fly Bridge/Sun Deck
The spectacular fly bridge with non-skid deck finish has a smoked Lexan windscreen ahead of the helm station with all controls, alarms and navigation equipment. There are two Crown Mariner helm chairs and a forward-facing settee. Aft to port is a four-place bar with teak top, Corian counters, ice maker, two refrigerators and an outdoor grill. Opposite to starboard and under the newly installed hardtop is a dining area with settees and chairs surrounding a teak dining table. Further aft is a beautiful Jacuzzi hot tub with teak steps and deck surrounding, with adjacent sunbathing pads.
The 15’ Novurania and two 2019 Yamaha VX1100 wave runners are stored aft of guest area and launched by a Marquipt davit with extendable boom.
Additional Fly Bridge Details:
- Marquipt 3,000 lb. telescoping crane, serial #4488
- 2x Seatronics 15" monitor
- 2x Large Frigibar freezers
- All new teak on sundeck (2017)
- New custom hardtop, Pipe Welders (2017)
- Large teak mast flag
- Wolf dual burner electric stainless steel grill
- Fresh cushions and pillows (2018)
- Jacuzzi hot tub
- Three-sided enclosure (2017)
- Large tanning bed, reupholstered (2020)
Engine room and lazarette are situated in the aft portion of the yacht. Access to lazarette through a watertight door from the swim deck.
Mechanical/Electrical/Engine Room Equipment
- Engines: 2x MTU/DDEC 16V2000 1,800hp @ 2,300rpm
- Generators: 2x Northern Lights 65kw @ 1,800rpm, Port hours 11,045; Starboard hours 11,517 (10/7/21)
- Reduction gear: ZF BW 255AP with 2.75:1 reduction, trolling valves
- Propellers: New custom "Veems", 47.7 x 36.8 x 5 blade Nibral fixed patch (July 2017)
- Bow thruster: Quantum proportional sidemaster, 75hp 18" hydraulic
- Stabilizers: Quantum Koopnautic Finn system FAL-124-SControl
- Fuel filtration: Alpha Laval fuel polisher, dual racor filter system
- A/C: 3x Dometic 6 ton titanium chillers, total 18 tons with fresh air makeup; All upper deck air handlers replaced (2018); All lower deck air handlers replaced (2020); All new chillers (10/21); New circulation pumps (2021); New seawater pumps (2020)
- Shore power: A/Sea 36kva converter (5 year service 9/2021); 2x 100amp 100' cables; 4x Mastervolt battery chargers; 2x Glendinning cable master reels; A/C generator control system with seamless transfer, auto start and Woodward electronic governors
- Electricity: Yacht Power 120/208v, 60Hz 3Phase
- Water maker: 2x Sea Recovery Aqua Whisper 1,500 gpd, Inline H2O Aquafine UV sterilizers, New membranes and new pumps (2019)
- Danforth high speed Constellation compass, Anschutz gyro compass
- 2x 17" Seatronics LED glass displays (2019)
- 3x 19" Seatronics LED glass displays (2019)
- Furuno GP-39
- VSAT Sailor 600KA band (2021), Wave WIFI antenna with separate Linksys system
- Nobletec electronic charts
- Simrad depth sounder
- Kallenberg air horn system, M-511CD
- Koopnautic stabilizer system control
- Furuno universal AIS FA-150
- Garmin 7608 (2020), Garmin 7612 (2020)
- 2x Icom M602 VHF marine radio
- Icom M604 VHF marine radio
- B&G depth (2020)
- 2x Furuno 96 mile color radar w/ 6" arrays, upper and lower
- Simrad AP70 MK2 auto pilot (2020)
- Quantum proportional sidemaster bow thruster
- 2x ACR spotlights, mounted on arch
- FLIR night vision (2017)
- ACR large spotlight, forward of wheelhouse (2017)
- Wiper control and wash system
- 2x Detroit Diesel/MTU engine displays
- Main engine start and stop control
- B&G wind system
- AM/FM stereo head control
- IBEX camera control system
- Epson printer
- Samsung TV
- 2x 17" Seatronics LED glass displays (2019)
- B&G Hydra 2000 depth
- Simrad AP 70 MK2 auto pilot
- 2x Detroit Diesel/MTU engine displays
- ACR spotlight control
- 2x ACR spotlight control
- FLIR night vision
- Icom VHF
- Furuno radar repeater, 96 mile, 6' array
- Quantum proportional sidemaster bow thruster
- 2x Jastram rudder indicators
- Kallenberg air horn control
- Main engine start/stop switches
- XM Marine Sat radio antenna
- KVH Sat TV (2020)
- Salon: Sailor 600ka band 62cm Sat system (2021); Samsung 55” HDTV Plasma TV Crestron controlled Blu-ray, DVD, DIRECTV with DVR; Apple TV; Crestron system with iPad controls; Sirius Sat radio; Hard drive juke box; 5x Bose flush mount speakers
- Wheelhouse: Bose SA1 stereo amplifier (salon access program); 2x Bose flush mount speakers; 33" Samsung TV; Infrared camera (2014) (for cc TV)
- Crew Galley: 42” flat screen TV; Bose 3.2.1 GS system with AM/FM tuner, DVD/CD, audio amplifier, DVR sat receiver; 2x Bose direct/reflecting speakers; Acoustimass subwoofer
- 2x Maxwell VWC 6000 vertical hydraulic anchor winches
- 2x 400 lb. secure chain and anchor, new chain (2020)
- 2x 400' high test 5/8" anchor chain
- 2x Maxwell VWC 4000 vertical hydraulic capstans
- 10' x 5' fenders, 3' x 10' fenders, 2' x 4' fender hooks
- 2x 100amp 3-phase inlet plus with new A/Sea power converter (9/2021)
- 2x New Viking SOLAS Class A 8 person life rafts (expire 11/2023)
- 2x ACR search lights
- 1x ACR EPIRB, 1x ACR SART
- Elbex CCTV system, engine room, mast, aft deck cameras (fixed-do not pan, tilt or zoom)
- 30x adult lifejackets, 10x children lifejackets, 3x life rings
- Distress kit
- Air and water hoses
- 14x fire extinguishers
Tenders and Water Sports Equipment
- 15' Novurania wide body RIB, 90hp 4 stroke Yamaha (new tubes, refurbished 2020)
- 2x Yamaha wave runners (2019)
- 2x Diving tanks
- BC, Regulator, Snorkeling gear
- Wakeboard and ski lines
- Diving compressor in storage (not installed)
- Complete hull only repaint (midnight grey, Alexseal), including black accents, excluding white paint (2019)
- Fresh bottom paint (Fall 2019)
- New chillers (Oct. 2021)
- Upgraded AV systems throughout
- Creston System/iPad controllers in main salon and aft deck
- New high speed VSat HD system (2021)
- 2x Wave runners (2019)
- NavCom Bridge and Flybridge upgrades: New Flybridge helm with twin 15” Aydin high bright monitors and all new navigation system controls; New Nobletec Navigation PC; Garmin 7612 and 7608 chart plotters; ACR RCL300 searchlight; 3x new Elbex PTZ cameras (2017)
- Communications upgrades: High power Aigean Marina WIFI and Pepwave LTE modem installations and network overhaul (2017) (2019)
- AV Refit: New Crestron central control system; Centralized outdoor and common areas amplifier; New salon Samsung TV and speakers; Apple TVs in guest areas and central Plex media server (2018)
- 3x 19” Seatronics bridge monitors on main helm; 2x 17" Seatronics LED glass displays; Refit Sat TV system with new KVH UHD7 HD Sat TV antenna; Overhead speakers replaced in common area and master cabin (2020)
- New Simrad AP70 MK2 Autopilot System and Sailor 600 Ka Band High Speed VSAT refit (VSAT installation in progress) (2021)
- Artwork in the Salon and dining Room - Lover's in the Garden of Eden Painting and The Miro Painting.
This spectacular super yacht was carefully designed by award winning exterior and interior designers Nuvolari & Lenard. A distinctive style with a sleek, smooth and well thought out arrangement coupled with naval architecture by Palmer Johnson Yachts. Temptation can help offset ownership costs by 50% if so desired with her tremendously successful high end charter lifestyle at $75,000 per week. Since 2017, current owner has pampered her with over $2 Million+ of care and proper scheduled maintenance.