Beneteau 51' Cyclades
Excellent condition, professionally maintained, fully equipped for cruising the Pacific NW including Bow thruster and Hydronic Heat!
"Blew By U" is the perfect combination of great sailing performance, stability at sea (and anchor), and comfortable living. Her 16' beam translates into about twice the interior volume of traditional 50 footers, leading to a level of comfort unsurpassed in its class.
Fantastic cockpit seating with table, dual helm stations, walk through transom and swim platform, comfortable walk around decks and roomy interior provide generous accomodations.
This four cabin, four head (plus crew cabin and head) 51 foot Cruiser is currently in charter with Anacortes Yacht Charters. Future Revenue from upcoming 2021 charter season commitments can be transferred to the new owner at time of sale. Additionally, Anacortes Yacht Charters would love to keep this beautiful vessel as part of their fleet.
She has been maintained to a very high standard by her original owner who is a professional engineer.
- Make Yanmar
- Fuel diesel
- Total HP100
SYS Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Marine Servicenter - Bellingham Sales Center.
- Category Sail
- Condition Used
- Hull Material Fiberglass
- Make Beneteau
- Model Cyclades
- Boat Name Blew By U
- Length Overall 51' 3''
- Model Year 2006
- Beam 16'
- Fuel Tank1 x 116|gallon
- Heads 4
- Cruising Speed 10 kn
- Length 51'
- Length at WaterLine 49' 9''
- Holding Tank 4 x 21|gallon
- Fresh Water 1 x 246|gallon
- Displacement 30,142 lb
- Drive Up 6' 7''
Beautiful Burmese teak throughout the interior. She is heated with a Webasto Hydronic Diesel furnace for comfortable cruising year round.
Five cabins make up the accommodations with four private double staterooms, each with its own en-suite head, basin and shower. The 5th cabin is a single berth crew quarters forward with a head that is accessed through a foredeck hatch.
The huge salon has seating for up to nine at the dinette table and the large galley has a center island work space with lots of storage. There is a forward sitting navigation station.
The forward cabins can be converted into a single master.
- Fully equipped galley w/ center Island work station
- Large 12v refrigerator with freezer compartment
- Secondary 12 v fridge/freezer with cold plate (can be used as either fridge or freezer)
- 3 burner propane stove/oven/broiler
- Hot/cold pressure water w/ manual foot pump as back up
- Double stainless steel sink
- Rail-mounted propane BBQ in cockpit
- Lots of counter space & storage
- GPS Ray Marine Axiom 12" located in Cockpit NEW 2019!
- Autopilot Ray Marine
- VHF Icom IC-M424g NEW 2019
- Fusion Stereo NEW 2019
- Main Sail Triple Reef - good condition
- Doyle Stack Pack w roller cars and lazy Jacks
- Rigid Boom Vang
- 110% Genoa - servicable
- Profurl Furler
- All lines led aft
- Standing Rigging is inspected annually (original)
- Dodger and Bimini
- Yanmar 100 HP 4JH3-HTE
- Appx 6000 Hours
- Volvo Dripless packing
- 3 Blade Bronze Propeller
- 80 Amp Alternator
- Side Power Bow Thruster (4 years old)
- (6) Golf Cart House Bank
- Starter Battery
- 2 Battery Chargers ENAG
- LED Battery Monitor
- 30 AMP Service
- Hitachi 80 AMP Alternator
- Main Anchor - Kobra 25 KG 150' 12 mm chain 250' Rode
- Secondary - Fluke style 20 KG
- Electric Windlass - Quick with Handheld Control
- Outboard Bracket
- Cockpit Shower
- BBQ mounted on rail
- Zodiac 12' Inflatable with Aluminum floor Model Cadet 360 (2018)
- Outboard - Lehr 9.9 Propane with plastic fuel tank