Azimut 88' 3'' S
BEST OPPORTUNITY IN THE MARKET!
VERY KEEN SELLER!
ELECTRİCAL OPENİNG GLASS ROOF
- Electrical opening glass roof
- Arneson ASD15L surface drive
- 3.25 m Williams jet tenders with Weber 90 hp
- Enclosed tender garage
- Engine port side : 1400h, Engine starboard side: 1410h (August, 2020)
- Combined beds (queen sized) at portside guest cabin
- 2 x 20 Kw Kohler generators
- Water maker Idromar 125 lt/hr
- Side power bow thruster 24 V 225 hp and aft thruster
- Satelite TV KVH Tracvision 60
- Four colour led lights at saloon
- Saloon layout is customised and fully renewed in 2020
- Make MTU
- Model 16V2000M91
- Fuel diesel
- Type Inboard
- Total HP4,054.39
- Total Hours 2810
SYS Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Altinel Shipyards.
- Category Power
- Condition Used
- Hull Material Fiberglass
- Make Azimut
- Model S
- Length Overall 88' 3''
- Model Year 2007
- Beam 19' 11''
- Max Draft 5' 3''
- Max Speed 42 kn
- Cruising Speed 37 kn
- Builder Name Azimut
- Length 88' 3''
- Length at WaterLine 78' 9''
- Range 402.77 mi
- Displacement 136.69 lb
- Drive Up 5' 3''
The most powerful Azimut.The engines and propulsion systems are state-of-the-art to provide unprecedented performance. To deliver compactness and light-weight the hull is built of carbon and aramid fibers. Elegantly designed lines express power and dynamism. The driving experience is fluid and intuitive. The pleasure to control this Azimut 86.
The yacht was built in 2007. Her cruising speed at 2000 rpm is for 37 knots and reaches a top of speed of 42 knots. Her fuel consumption is 482 lt/hr at cruising speed and 600 lt/hr at top speed. She can accommodate up to 10 guests in 4 cabins and 3 crew in 2 cabins.
She is amazing yacht, with a lot of potential comfort and performance. Elegantly designed lines express power and dynamism. The driving experience is fluid and intuitive. There is a separating between the cockpit and the saloon with an electrically opening mirror glass.
WhatsApp (mobile): + 90 532 214 50 98