Beneteau 53' 2'' Oceanis Clipper 523
For sale great boat. one owner. 2100 hours on engine. Iridium sattelite. furling main. furling jib + furling genoa. blue hull. owner take care for boat a lot. boat really ready for long distance cruising.
- Make yanmar
- Fuel diesel
- Type Inboard
- Total Hours 2000
- Year 2008
SYS Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Cata-Lagoon RU.
- Category Sail
- Condition Used
- Hull Material Fiberglass
- Make Beneteau
- Model Oceanis Clipper 523
- Length Overall 53' 2''
- Model Year 2008
- Beam 16'
- Dry Weight 32'
- Fuel Tank1 x 109.64|gallon
- Heads 3
- Length 53' 2''
- Length at WaterLine 51' 10''
- Fresh Water 1 x 198.15|gallon
- Double Berths 3
- Twin Berths 3
- Boat Keel Other
- Drive Type Direct
I : 65.22 ft
J : 20.77 ft
P : 59.88 ft
E : 22.28 ft
Working Sail Area : 1625.35 sq ft
Designed by the Finot Group, this new hull reuses all the elements that made the success of the Bénéteau 50 and the latest evolutions in the Océanis range : fast hull with clear deck plan, rear cockpit with two wheels, coachroof on two levels with large panoramic window, spacious well ventilated accommodation, with a choice of top-of-the-range equipment, to go further quicker !
- 2 large lockers (sail, line stowage, etc.).
- 2 lockers under helm seat.
- 1 double gas locker to port.
- Teak slatted cockpit floor and bench seats.
- Teak top and drop-leaf cockpit table, stainless steel base and GRP support (bottle and glass stowage, stainless steel handrail) and protective cover.
- Navigation instruments can be fitted into the back of support.
- Two glass holders at port and starboard helm positions.
- Two waterproof speakers.
- Inspection lamp with 12 V socket (on table or engine control panel).
- Fruit-tree coloured woodwork.
- Varnished parquet style soles.
- Lined deckheads to saloon and owner?s cabin forward.
- 492 mm wide communicating doors (except heads) with solid wood frames.
- 24 switch 12 V electrical panel and a further 4 switches with 220 V differentials.
- Circuit breaker.
- 12 V sockets (chart table, owner?s cabin forward, cockpit table).
- The electrical circuit is supplied as standard by:
- 4 x 140 Amp service batteries.
- 1 x 140 Amp separate engine battery.
- Battery charge warning light.
- Electric gauges for the 3 water tanks and electric fuel gauge for better resource management.
- By 220 V shore supply with 40 Amp battery charger.
- Alternator coupled to the engine with power distributor.
- Rigging earthed against lightning.
- For the P6 Version (1 fwd cabin, 2 aft cabins, chart table stbd) : 8 sockets, 36 halogen deckhead lights, 7 reading lights and 2 fluorescent deckhead lights, 3 lamps with shades, 4 night-lights (in plinths), 2 indirect lights in saloon.
- The following are offered:
- Navigation lights (stern, bow), combined steaming and deck light, anchor light.
- Engine mounting built into the inner mould.
- Sound-proofed engine compartment with insulating foam.
- Engine control panel and control lever at starboard helm position.
- Stainless steel drive shaft with GRP skeg protection moulded into the hull.
- Fixed 3-blade propeller.
- Rotomoulded 450 L fuel tank. (optional extra 200 L capacity).
- The hull is single-skinned GRP construction.
- A structural inner moulding is bonded and laminated to the hull at various points.
- Its structural role is important as it takes and absorbs the stresses at pressure points (chain plate tie rods, keel, rudder etc.) and spreads any loads, guaranteeing reduced strain on the hull.
- The surface to the inner hull makes cleaning easier and provides a better finish.
- The structure of the hull with the inner moulding provides housing for the diesel and water tanks in the central part, enabling an optimised weight ratio and giving excellent control of the longitudinal stability of the boat.
- The stainless steel propeller shaft is fitted to and protected by a skeg in the GRP hull.
- The deck is balsa sandwich construction for an optimal strength/weight ratio and good thermal and sound insulation.