Marlow 70' 70E-CB
Marlow's good reputation is deservedly for building boats using state of the art construction techniques, which includes the use of Kevlar, mod. epoxy resin, and high density foam coring, and vacuum bagging/resin infusion. Marlow's are stronger and weigh less than your conventional trawlers. This carries over into the interior with honey comb and structural foam in counters and cabinets. The 70's hull offers Marlow's twin strut keel underbody. The Velocijet twin struts offer propeller protection and superior sea keeping. The 70 can also sip fuel for extended range cruising or get up and go if you need to out run a storm.
The 70 Command Bridge offers a large salon and galley/dinette areas on the main deck. Her full beam master is spacious and with lots of storage and dual heads. The enclosed flybridge is a great place to run the boat with a large seating area behind the helm. All in all this boat can take you and your family on extended cruising trips in safety and comfort.
- Make Caterpillar
- Model C-18
- Fuel diesel
- Type Inboard
- Total HP2,100
- Year 2008
SYS Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting.
- Category Power
- Condition Used
- Hull Material Fiberglass
- Make Marlow
- Model 70E-CB
- Length Overall 74' 10''
- Model Year 2008
- Beam 18' 4''
- Max Draft 4' 5''
- Dry Weight 85'
- Fuel Tank2 x 1800|gallon
- Heads 3
- Single Berths 2
- Max Speed 23.2 kn
- Cruising Speed 20 kn
- Builder Name Marlow Yachts LTD.
- Length 70'
- Holding Tank 1 x 150|gallon
- Fresh Water 1 x 400|gallon
- Double Berths 2
- Propeller Cruising Speed 2100
- Range 2,071.4 mi
- Displacement 89,000 lb
- Bridge Clearance 18.17 ft
- Windlass Type Electric
- Drive Type Direct
- Total Liferaft 6
The stand up engine room has easy access on all sides of the twin Caterpillar C-18's. Electricity is provided by two Northern Light 20 KW generators. Plumbing and vales are color coded and labeled. There is a sea chest located forward between the main engines that provides all systems needing seawater with shutoffs for each. Forward of the engine room bulkhead are twin 900 gallon fuel tanks that also give additional sound proofing between the engine room and guest accommodations. The central fuel tank location also provides a consistent running angle regardless of fuel amount in the tanks.
- Port C-18 has 2,693 Hours
- Starboard C-18 has 364 Hours since major overhaul performed by CAT 3 years ago
- Port Northern Lights 20 KW 1500 Hrs.
- Starboard Northern Lights 20 KW 1379 Hrs.
- Naiad Stabilizers
- Aquadrive flexible drive coupling and vibration dampening engine mounts
- Sea chest with clean out port.
- Sea Recovery Aqua Whisper water maker
- Underwater exhaust system
- Dripless shaft logs
- Lead foam insulation
- Proprietary air intake system
- Stainless engine beds, risers, and fuel manifolds
- Lube oil tank
- Color coded copper piping for fuel, water, and hydraulics systems
- PTO for Naiad Stabilization
- Common drain system for all drains
- Fire System
- Fluorescent lighting thru-out
The spacious salon is cover in a teak and holly sole. natural light is controlled with tinted windows and teak blinds. Seating is a large L-shaped settee and a lounge chair. The entertainment center consists of a large pop-up television and Bose Surround Sound system. There is a bar with display cabinetry forward in the salon
- Large L-shaped settee
- Custom teak table
- Pop-up 43 inch flat screen TV
- Sub-Zero Wine Cooler
- Sub Zero clear ice machine
- Teak and Holly flooring
- Sculpted teak overhead handrail
- 24 volt Italian and Danish lighting
The galley is forward on the main deck and incorporates a large wraparound dinette aft. There is an opening aft to the salon. The galley counters are Black Galaxy granite and incorporate a black cook-top and stainless sink. This area makes a great family entertaining area with lots of natural light.
- Teak and holly flooring
- New GE Signature side by side fridge/freezer with teak doors
- Fisher-Paykel dishwasher
- Dacor black cooktop
- Dacor oven
- Franke double Stainless sink with cutting board cover and Grohe faucet
- Drinking water tap
- Spice racks
- exhaust blower over cook-top
- Appliance storage locker
- Black granite countertops
- Ample storage throughout galley and dinette area
The command helm area of the bridge offers excellent visibility for operating the 70 in all conditions. The electronics console is well designed with big displays to see from the comfort of the twin Stidd helm chairs. There is a large settee and table aft. This area is air conditioned and has a refrigerator and wet bar. Port and starboard side doors provide fresh air and docking sight.
- 2X Furuno MU170 17 inch Monitors
- Furuno MFDBB 3D processor
- Furuno DRS12 A 12 KW Radar Scanner
- Furuno AIS FA-30
- Furuno BBFFS3 Black Box Sounder
- Furuno 50/200 transducer
- Simrad AP-25/RPU160 Autopilot
- Simrad IS-15 Depth, Speed, and Temp
- Syrens WIFI booster
- Charles Intercom
- FLIR Nav II
- KVH Sat TC M-5 Sat receiver
The full beam master stateroom is forward of the engine room and is insulated by the fuel tank in between. A king sized bed is on center line. There is a large chest of drawers on the starboard side and a vanity table on the port side. There are 5 hanging lockers. Tons of storage.
- King sized bed
- Large flat screen TV with Sat receiver
- Bose sound system
- Bureau chest of drawers
- Cedar lined hanging lockers
- Vanity with seating
- Port lights and screens port and starboard X 3 each side
- His and her Vacuflush heads with adjoining shower
- 24v Danish and Italian lighting
The VIP stateroom is located forward with hanging lockers port and starboard. There is an ensuite head with a large stall shower.
- Queen berth with drawers beneath
- Cedar lined hanging lockers port and starboard
- Flat screen TV
- 2 overhead deck hatches
This stateroom has twin bunks with and a desk and chair. The book shelves contain all the ships manuals and records.
- Large stateroom that opens to foyer
- Contains all ships manuals in office shelving
- Cloths washing machine and dryer
The aft deck is covered with teak and has built in seating. There is a molded-in stairways to the flybridge. There are two transom doors that lead to the oversized swim platform. There is a transom door that leads to the engine room and crews quarters.
- Built in seating with storage
- Stairway to flybridge and boat deck, grill
- Twin transom doors to oversized swim platform
- Crew accommodations' and engine room access
- Stereo speakers
- Swim platform
- Swim Ladder
- Fold down cleats for dinghy
- Cockpit Shower
13'' Boston Whaler 130 Sport with Mercury 40 Hp
The crew quarters can be accessed from the aft deck or transom door. There is a double bunk and a head with stall shower. There is also a work bench and tools.
Forward of the Portuguese Bridge
- Lofrans dual anchor Windlass with winch drum head.
- Dual anchor pulpit with plow anchors.
- Starboard anchor has 250 ft. of 3/8's chain.
- Fresh and salt water washdown
- Dual 50 amp shore cord receptacles
- 316 Stainless bow railing
1300 RPM 10 kts..
1350 RPM 11 kts.
1400 RPM 12 kts.
1450 RPM 12.5 kts.
1600 RPM 12.9 kts.
1700 RPM 13.6 kts.
1750 RPM 14 kts. full tab Best Cruise speed 26 Gal. per hour
1800 RPM 14.5 kts. full tab
1850 RPM 15 Kts. full tab
1900 RPM 16 kts. full tab
2300 RPM 23 kts. full tab