Bandido 67' 6'' 66
A. Main Structure:
1. Color hull design.
2. One-piece hull lamination w/ longitudinal
3. Hull, Deck & superstructure are built with
licensed process SCRIMPTM for improved
strength and less weight.
4. Fiberglass solid hull bottom.
5. High-temperature resin and foam cored
construction above water line.
6. Stringers with high density foam coring.
7. Deck & superstructure foam cored
reinforcement for strength.
8. Interior structural components all properly
bonded to hull.
9. Strong reinforced bulkhead structure for
10. International anti-fouling bottom paint, w/
B. Hull & deck exterior general:
1. FRP main deck.
2. High bulwark w/ flush mounted deck lights.
3. Fiberglass cap rail in Fwd. deck area.
4. Teak cap rail from Fwd. Portugal Bridge to
5. Two stainless steel rollers and chain stoppers
for anchor chains.
6. Two vertical Hydraulic anchor winches
7. Two stainless steel ship type 175 Lbs. (80 kgs)
8. Two high tensile 250 feet 1/2” anchor chains.
9. Big pieces of S/S bow protection plates.
10. Two Maxwell Elec. Winches VC2200 in P&S.
11. Heavy-duty S/S #316 2Ç handrail w/ 1-1/2Ç
12. Stainless flag pole on bow rail.
13. Fender lockers in forward deck for 6 fenders.
14. Portugal bridge around the lower helm.
15. One round escape hatch w/ screen in center
of Portugal bridge walkway access from VIP.
16. Heavy-duty 316# stainless steel cleats and
17. Frameless recessed windows tinted tempered
18. TREND 2 pane Stainless steel patio door w/
bronze reflective glass for saloon entrance, fix
panel on port side.
19. One water tight door from port side deck to
lazarette, opening to bow.
20. Two mid-ship side boarding gates at main
21. Stainless steel round port lights w/screens,
12" CLSR-1200L, 4 units in crew/ lazarette
area, 4 units in master cabin.
22. Stainless steel oval port lights w/screens,
7"Å~18"/CLO-0718, 5 units in VIP and guest
23. Stainless steel custom design fix large size
oval port lights 2 units in master cabin.
24. Built-in shower with hot/cold water in
25. Manual S/S Swimming ladder.
26. Aft deck seats w/ acrylic drink holders.
27. Two fiberglass dining tables w/ folding piece
in center in Aft deck
28. Trend S/S rub rail around hull deck joint.
29. Stainless steel handrails 1-1/4” Dia. round on
both sides of aft deck stairs.
30. Two zinc anodes on transom.
31. Sunbrella or Vinyl exterior cushions (standard
32. New design transom integrated with curve aft
33. Two stairs from swimstep to aft deck in port
& stbd side.
34. Comfortable curved stairs from aft. deck to
F/B w/ handrail 1-1/4” in one side.
35. Seamless cover for fuel/water inlets in
36. Two vertical cleats #A024h 300 series, at
corner of swimstep P&S.
37. LED white light with 24V DC transformer on
Horizon group logo on P&S radar arch.
38. Beseznoni Hyd. gangway 3.5m. at port side.
39. Garage for tender (Williams 325 type) at stern
Hydraulic fold down garage door.
Elec. tender winch and rollers.
One ventilation fan
One AC outlet
AC/ DC lights
Escape hatch to lazarette.
Fresh water wash down.
Ladder holder for manual swimming
*not including tender
For additional information please follow the link
- Make MAN
- Fuel diesel
- Type Inboard
- Total HP1,120.33
SYS Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Jonacor Marine Corporation.
- Category Power
- Condition Used
- Hull Material Fiberglass
- Make Bandido
- Model 66
- Length Overall 67' 6''
- Model Year 2009
- Beam 19' 7''
- Dry Weight 165'
- Fuel Tank1 x 11000.41|liter
- Heads 3
- Length 67' 6''
- Fresh Water 1 x 1998.7|liter
- Displacement 158,732.83 lb
- Free Board 30' 10''
Our current model, the Bandido 66´, definitely does not take a back seat to its ?larger? luxury yacht siblings. Comfortable and luxurious, it knows no bounds on the oceans of this world. Designers and developers have mastered their task with bravado, combining innovative technology with an honest and understated design.