Sabre 38' 7'' 386
The Sabre 386 was launched in January 2004 and in October 2004 was awarded Cruising World Magazine’s Boat of the Year Award as Best Mid-sized Performance Cruiser as well as Overall Domestic Boat of the Year.
Once onboard you can clearly see why this model immediately won such an impressive award. Sabre's attention to detail and spacious layout will immediately make anyone feel at home. This vessel is no exception, as you can see in the pictures and video this particular boat is in overall very good condition. It is certainly worth a look if you are considering a boat in this category.
New North Sails in 6-2021 (used for 2 short leisure sails this summer):
Furling Jib w/ Battens NPL Tour Xi Grey NorLam Xi09 Grey CRG ($5800)
Full Batten Mainsail NPL Tour Xi Grey NorLam Xi09 Grey CRG ($8300)
New Sail cover ($2000)
These boat is the deep keel version.
Located in Milwaukee, WI and in the water ready for immediate delivery! Vessel located off-site, please make an appointment for viewing.
Used spinnaker included as well (not new in 2021)
Dinghy included, soft bottom. Stows in a bag Onboard.
- Make Yanmar 4JH3-TBE
- Model Yanmar 4JH3-TBE
- Fuel diesel
- Type Inboard
- Total HP40
SYS Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by CenterPointe Yacht Sales.
- Category Sail
- Condition Used
- Hull Material Fiberglass
- Make Sabre
- Model 386
- Length Overall 38' 7''
- Model Year 2009
- Beam 12' 8''
- Max Draft 6' 9''
- Dry Weight 16'
- Fuel Tank1 x 40|gallon
- Cabins 6.33 ft
- Heads 1
- Single Berths 7
- Length 38' 7''
- Length at WaterLine 32' 6''
- Holding Tank 1 x 30|gallon
- Fresh Water 1 x 90|gallon
- Displacement 16,950 lb
- Bridge Clearance 56.33 ft
- Ballast Weight 5,764 lb
- Boat Keel Fin Keel
IJPE : 763.00 sq ft
I : 51.83 ft
J : 15.00 ft
P : 45.33 ft
E : 16.42 ft
Working Sail Area : 763.00 sq ft
Keel Type: Bulb
Ballast: 6028 lb
Displacement: 17250 sq ft
Max Draft: 5.50 ft
The Sabre Design Team and Jim Taylor Yacht Design have again joined forces to create a new Sabre sailing yacht. As her design evolved, the desire for luxurious accommodations, blended with great performance characteristics, rose to the top of the list of priorities. Her performance is assured by the pedigree of her designers who's successes are already well known. And as to her luxurious accommodations, Sabre's reputation for building high quality sailing yachts since 1970 should assure any sailor of the quality and integrity of her build.
- Fully equipped tool kit.
- 3 type A, B, C fire extinguishers
- Louvered main cabin locker doors.
- Cockpit locker light.
- Marelon thru-hulls and seavalves.
- Hoses greater then 1" diameter that are below the waterline are double clamped.
- Ash hull ceilings.
- Propane 2 burner stove with oven and gas sniffer.
- Hot and cold pressure water.
- Varnished interior cherry finish with teak and holly cabin sole.
- Dovetailed drawers.
- Automatic electric and 1 manual bilge pump.
- Aluminum, keel stepped, mast with double swept airfoil spreaders, mast-head rig with white Awlgrip finish. Internal main and genoa halyards.
- Prewired with VHF radio cable.
- Scandvik polished stainless steel double galley sink.
- 6'4" headroom.
- Forward cabin contains two 6'8" v-berths.
- Main cabin contains a 6'5" settee berth to port which converts to a double.
- Aft cabin with double berth.
- Aft head with separate stall shower.
- Forward cabin equipped with vanity sink.
- Quiet Flush head.
- Three 12 volt 110 amp group 31 deep cycle marine batteries.
- 50 foot shore power cord with GFI protection.
- Master AC/DC Bass 6200 marine circuit breaker panels.
- All wiring is tinned, color coded and meets USCG standards.
- Yanmar 40 hp - fresh water cooled diesel with 2.72:1 reduction gear. Electrical shut-off.
- 12 volt 80 amp alternator.
- 40 gallon custom aluminum fuel tank, deck filled, shut-off valve, vented and grounded.
- Racor fuel filter/water separator.
- Raw water intake strainer with wrench.
- Four point engine mount system optimized to reduce vibration adn noise
- Engine compartment exhause blower
- Engine compartment light
- Complete engine access through sound and heat insulated removable panels.
- Closed cell Divinycell PVC foam cored, hand-laminated fiberglass of alternate layers of mat knitted biaxial roving.
- ISO NPG gelcoat.
- Below waterline, Sabre technology is utilized, consisting of chopped strand glass and vinylester resin as a back up for ISO NPG gelcoat.
- Internal deck to hull joint.
- Molded in double boot and single cove stripes.
- Bulkheads, berth faces, shelves and floor stringers laminated to hull providing integral, structural strength.
- Step transom
- A modern NACA section fin keel cast in lead with antimony added for strength.
- Thru-bolted to a reinforced hull keel sump with stainless steel bolts and bronze nuts.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.