Sunseeker 86' 10'' 86 Yacht
Sunseeker Yacht 86 for Sale 2009
First launched in early 2008, the Sunseeker 86 Yacht introduces more of the new larger yacht thinking to this line of design. The ship’s ancillary equipment and management systems are configured to rigorous standards for the latest practical operational and regulatory purposes. That means innovation with peace of mind, The detailing is also new, for example between wheelhouse and sunpad on the foredeck there’s a new seating and table arrangement.
Style: Luxury Yacht
Accomodation: up to 10 guests and 4 crew members
Performance: up to 30 knots
- Make MTU
- Fuel diesel
- Type Inboard
SYS Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Nautikos.
- Category Power
- Condition Used
- Hull Material Fiberglass
- Make Sunseeker
- Model 86 Yacht
- Boat Name SITATUNGA
- Length Overall 86' 10''
- Model Year 2009
- Beam 21'
- Dry Weight 152'
- Fuel Tank1 x 1982|gallon
- Heads 5
- Single Berths 6
- Length 86' 10''
- Length at WaterLine 66' 11''
- Fresh Water 1 x 396|gallon
- Double Berths 2
First launched in early 2008, the 86 Yacht introduces more of the new larger yacht thinking to this line of design. With its progressive exterior design, immense presence on the water and flawless interiors, the 86 Yacht epitomises Sunseeker?s class and charisma. The ship?s ancillary equipment and management systems are configured to rigorous standards for the latest practical operational and regulatory purposes.
- Air conditioning
- Hydraulic lifting platform
- Electric winch and capstan at bow with foredeck controls
- Manual side opening helm and galley access doors
- Hot and cold swimming shower at stern
- Power-assisted steering
- Flybridge wetbar with sink, ice maker, cool chest and griddle
- Flatscreen televisions and DVD/CD player in all cabins and crew mess
- Surround-sound system DVD/CD/radio in saloon and master stateroom
- I-pod docking station in main saloon
- Aft cockpit bar unit
- Electric refrigerator/freezer with ice maker
- Ceramic hob, microwave/oven and dishwasher
- Electronic depth and speed displays
- Radar/Chart plotter with GPS
- VHF handset (dual station)
- Hot and cold water system
- Fresh-water pump
- Toilet system with holding tank
- Automatic fire extinguishing system for engine room
- Automatic bilge pumps
- Slow speed generators with silent exhausts
- Fire detection system
- AC shorepower/battery charger
- Bow thruster
- Stern thruster
- Trim tabs
- Remote controlled spotlight at bow
- Deckwash with outlets forward, aft and flybridge
- Fresh-water marina connection
- Teak bathing platform and steps
- Teak side decks
- Teak cockpit floor
- Screen demisters
- Stern winches
- Upgraded generators
- US Coast Guard build regulations
- US specification appliances