Beneteau 54' MONTE CARLO
This beautiful Monte Carlo 47' has been extended to a 54' LOA with an aft swim platform providing lots of open deck space or storage for the jet ski. The vessel's sleek hull glides through the water at a cruising speed of 21 knots backed by the performance of the Volvo Penta IPS system. The Twin Volvo D6 diesel engines combine for 870 hp, and the smooth joystick control pod-driven propulsion optimizes fuel efficiency and ease in maneuvering. In the interior, the salon is comfortable and inviting for entertaining and dining all accentuated by an opening sunroof. Designed for optimal leisure and utility the yacht is accommodative and spacious with 3 cabins and 2 heads. Midship is the galley with a convection oven, 2 burner stovetop, dishwasher, and plenty of storage with a clothing washer & dryer located under companionway stairs. Exterior aft deck, the retractable sunroof awning provides shade over a table and sofa lounge that duals as an outdoor sunning bed with a grill and mini-fridge nearby.
- Make Volvo IPS
- Model D6
- Fuel diesel
- Type Inboard
- Total HP870
- Total Hours 3800
SYS Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc..
- Category Power
- Condition Used
- Hull Material Fiberglass
- Make Beneteau
- Model MONTE CARLO
- Boat Name Tack-Sea-Vasion
- Length Overall 54'
- Model Year 2010
- Beam 14' 2''
- Fuel Tank2 x 170|gallon
- Heads 2
- Max Speed 29 kn
- Cruising Speed 21 kn
- Length 54'
- Fresh Water 2 x 85|gallon
- Yamaha 2019 EXR Rec Lite WaveRunner
- New 40" inch Samsung TV
- Fusion Sound System with 6 JBL speakers and sub-woofer
- Underwater lights that change color
- Hydraulic swim platform by SeaLift USA was added in June of 2019
- Large tender garage with water toys
- Raymarine e125 with software version v19.03-00036
- TS6 props with fresh prop speed reach 3500-3600 rpm's wide open throttle
- Exceptional condition, well-maintained. Recent survey and service records available for inspection*
- 1900 hours on twin Volvo D6-435 combine for 870 hp 170 gallons on each tank combine for 340 gallons
- 2100 hours on Cummings Onan Generator model 7MDKBL-5871E Kilowatts 7.0
- Fresh water tank 2 x 85 gallons
- ANG power converter SPC12.5KVA (this is a Euro spec yacht)
- 4 A/C units/zones recently serviced, one for each stateroom and one for the salon