Gianetti 84' Navetta 26 Tri-Deck
Please click on the « Full Specs » tab for complete details of this Yacht
- Make CATERPILLAR
- Model C18
- Fuel diesel
- Type Inboard
- Total HP2,030
- Total Hours 980
- Year 2010
SYS Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by YACHTS INVEST.
- Category Power
- Condition Used
- Hull Material Fiberglass
- Make Gianetti
- Model Navetta 26 Tri-Deck
- Model Year 2010
- Beam 21'
- Max Draft 5' 3''
- Length 84'
- Drive Type Direct
Year built: 2010
Length O.A.: 25.60 m
Hull length: 23.90 m
Max beam: 6.40 m
Max draft: 1.60 m
Hull configuration: Semi-Displacement
Designer: GIANETTI YACHT
Hull material: Reinforced fibreglass ( FRP )
Deck material: Teak over fibreglass
Displacement 85 tons
Range: 2,200 Nautical Miles
Lying: Viareggio, Italy
Engines: 2 X 1015 Hp CAT Mod. C18
Running hours: 490 hrs (Aug. 2014)
Maximum speed: 16 Knots
Cruising speed: 10 Knots
Consumption: 80 l/h @ cruising speed
Generators: 2 X 28 kW Kholer
Stabilizers: Rodriquez, Zero-Speed
Water-maker: Tecnomare 300 lt/hr
Fuel Capacity: 14.000 lt
Water Capacity: 2.000 lt
Sewage Capacity: 500 lt
Grey water Capacity: 350 lt
Guest beds: 10 people in 4 cabins
Cabin Configuration: Master cabin amidships (double)
VIP cabin fore (double)
2 Guest cabins port & starboard (twins with Pullmans)
Crew beds: 3 Members in 2 cabins
- Furniture in marine plywood with teak venier and massive frames
- Floors on main deck and pilothouse in Oak planks
- Cabin’s floor with wool carpet
- Ceilings in wooden panels upholstered with flax
- Lights halogen type
- Metal parts in shining brass
- Air conditioning in each room
- Each cabin with bathroom accessible from the inside.
- Each bathroom with separate shower with crystal door.
- All materials of first choice
ENGINE ROOM AND LAZZERETE
- Fuel purifier Laval
- N. 2 Double Racor filters for main engines
- N. 2 Racor filters for generators
- N. 12 Service batteries 143 Ah each connected at 24 V
- N. 4 Starting batteries 225 Ah each connected at 24 V
- N. 4 Batteries for generators start 108 Ah each connected at 24 V
- N. 2 Mist eliminator MUNTERS on air intake of engine room.
- N. 2 Ventilators with shut off grid working automatically
- N. 2 Extractors with shut off grid working automatically
- Water separators and mufflers on generators exhaust
- Underwater exhaust with atmosphere outlet when the boat is idle on main engines
- Engine room insulated with Rockwool and lead, all covered by perforated sheets.
- Water intake of the main engines equipped with emergency suction in the bilge.
- N. 5 Submersible bilge pumps with floating switch, one in each watertight section.
- N. 2 Rotating pumps in bronze bilge and fire fighting use interchangeable, they make also the chain washer service.
- N. 2 Fresh water pumps with expansion tank.
- System WC Saninautico, with both sea water and fresh water pump loading system.
- Air conditioning plant VECO with two main compressors and fan coil in each room
- CO2 Plant with pneumatic cylinders to shut off fuel and air when the system is engaged.
- Hydraulic steering servo-assisted
- Main electric switchboard in lazzarete
- N. 2 Electronic battery charger 100 ah each
- N. 1 Inverter 1.500 Watt
- Hydraulic plant driven by 2 PTO installed on the reduction gears for:
STABILIZERS, BOW THRUSTER, STERN THRUSTER (RODRIQUEZ)
- Electric / Hydraulic pump for the ZERO SPEED system (Anchor Stabilizing)
GALLEY AND DINING ROOM
- N. 1 Washer
- N. 1 Dryer
- N. 1 Fridge (fridge + freezer) in the galley
- N. 1 Fridge single in the galley
- N. 1 Dishwasher
- N. 1 Oven
- N. 1 Ceramic coking plate 4 burners
- N. 1 Microwave oven
- N. 1 Fan
- N. 1 Crew mess with table for 4
- Tops in Corian
- N. 2 Wine cellars in the dining room
- Dining table for 10 P
- Lockers equipped with dish holders, glass holders etc.
TV AND HI-FI
- TV Antenna satellite Sea Tel with multi-switch
- N. 2 TV led 42” in saloon and pilothouse, N. 1 TV LCD 32” in dining room
- N. 4 TV LCD in guest cabins, N. 1 in galley
- Each TV equipped with decoder Sky
- Dolby surround system in saloon, pilothouse and owner’s cabin, BOSE
- N. 2 Hard disk 500 GB in saloon and pilothouse
- Telephone plant with intercom function connected to the system GSM Tellular
- Telephones in each cabin.
- CC Circuits to check outside and inside the yacht, recording on CD and remote visible by means of internet and Smartphones.
- VHF Raymarine
ELECTRONICS AND NAVIGATION
- Full integrated FURUNO system including:
- N. 2 screens 14” multifunctions
- Radar 72 miles
- GPS plotter
- Wind station
- Weather fax
- N. 2 compasses
- CC system to monitor the engine room during navigation (visible also from TV saloon, owner’s cabin and galley)
- Gangway Besenzoni 3.80 m
- Hydraulic swim ladder Besenzoni with handles
- Hydraulic crane Besenzoni on fly 600 Kg
- N. 2 capstans Maxwell 1500 w
- N. 2 windlasses Maxwell 3000 w
- N. 2 chains 14 mm length 100 mt each
- N. 2 anchors 150 Kg
- N. 6 main bitts in stainless steel
- N. 2 Bitts to cross on the transom
- N. 4 Hawse pipes at amidships with bitt inside
- Handrails in stainless steel AISI 316 on whole perimeter
- N. 3 watertight doors on the main deck
- N. 1 watertight on the pilothouse
Zodiac Hydrojet 3.85 m
Yacht under leasing, residual value on request.
Available on request
Prior appointment, please
Berth place management possible on french or Italian Riviera by separate negotiation