Northern Bay 38' 4'' 38 Northern Bay
The "Goliath" is a 2010 38' Northern Bay powered by 825hp Iveco Diesel, she cruises at 20 kts at 75% load, burning only 20 gallons per hour. At wide Open Throttle she'll top out at over 30kts.
Her current owner has taken great pride in her ownership and has done extensive updates and upgrades. She's always been Captain maintained, owner has spared no expense in her upkeep with over $175k in custom upgrades. She's rigged to fish recreationally, tournament ready or commercial fishing. Very capable "Canyon Boat". She and her owner have raised a lot of fish.
- 2021 Glendinning Controls
- 2020 Additional 3 Steering Station at stern
- 2019 Heat Exchanger removed and fully cleaned and serviced (500 hrs ago)
- 2019 Custom Stainless stern guards fabricated and installed
- 2018 Hydro Slave Pot/Anchor Hauler installed
- 2018 Hydraulic Bandit Reel Installed
- 2018 Installed new RCN on Generator
SYS Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by South Shore Dry Dock Marine, Inc..
- Category Power
- Condition Used
- Hull Material Fiberglass
- Make Northern Bay
- Model 38 Northern Bay
- Length Overall 38' 4''
- Model Year 2010
- Beam 13' 8''
- Fuel Tank1 x 460|gallon
- Heads 1
- Cruising Speed 20 kn
- Length 38' 4''
- Holding Tank 1 x 15|gallon
- Fresh Water 1 x 40|gallon
- Propeller Cruising Speed 1750
- Displacement 20,000 lb
- Drive Up 4'
- Dual Icom VHF Radios
- KVH TracVision M3 Dome
- Furuno Navnet Plotter
- Furuno FCV 1150 Fishfinder with 3KW Transducer
- Furuno 48 mile Radar
- Simrad A24 Autopilot
- Jensen Marine Stereo with cockpit speakers