Deep Impact 40' Open 2012
Brand new Dual Garmin 8616 GPS units in 2020
Garmin Autopilot new in 2020
Killer JL stereo with subs
Two newer powerheads on the motors. Trailer is included.
Cutting edge technology and design has been incorporated into this triple engine center console boat. This boat will perform, and work well while doing it. The advanced hull design slices through waves effortlessly. She is rigged for sport fishing and diving, island hopping, and entertaining in style.There is no need to settle for less!
- Painted Hull Sides- Black and Silver with Basecoat / Clearcoat , PPG
- Full service in June 2021 on engines by Mercury Certified mechanic
- Custom Painted Engines
- Anchor Windlass with integrated chute and 21lb stainless steel anchor
- Extra Large Fiberglass T Top with paint accent, integrated electronics mounting, Extra Length with Rear Support Legs
- RUPP Z30 Outriggers and Rod Holders on T Top
- Integrated Bow Seating- Tilting Back Rests, two sets of removable cushions and storage boxes Extensive Grab Handles on Gunnels , console, and transom area
- Tall Plexi Windscreen with side deflector
- Bolster Seating- Helm and Forward of Console
- Custom Helm Seat Station with Rear Facing Seat
- Mercury Link Gauge to interface engines with GPS Screens
- Canvas- Helm, motors and Transom Seat Covers, Sunbrella Fabric
- Extended Cockpit retractable Sunbrella sunshade from T-Top to transom with removable transom supports
- OCEAN LED 100 A Under Water Lights
- ACR100L Spotlight
- Trailer Continental included. Used just 2 times. Like new
- New bow thruster,
- New upholstery cushions and panels vessel in mint condition.
- Make Mercury
- Model Custom Painted Verado SCI
- Fuel unleaded
- Type Outboard
- Total Hours 4030
- Year 2013
SYS Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Lenton Yachts.
- Category Power
- Condition Used
- Hull Material Composite
- Make Deep Impact
- Model Open 2012
- Boat Name Salt Creek
- Length Overall 39' 9''
- Model Year 2012
- Beam 10' 7''
- Dry Weight 14'
- Heads 1
- Max Speed 68 kn
- Cruising Speed 45 kn
- Length 40'
- Deadrise 24 °