Cruisers Yachts 48' 48 Cantius
48' | Cruisers 48 Cantius | 2014
Super clean, LLC owned
This Cruisers 48 Cantius has been well-maintained by both the current and previous owner. She features a very spacious coupe style layout with an upper salon/helm area and lower salon/galley area. The opening sunroof and large sliding cockpit doors give the perfect indoor/outdoor feeling which is great for entertaining.
The centerline master cabin is also spacious with a walk-around queen size bed and lots of closet space. The master head also features a large separate shower stall. The forward VIP cabin also has a semi-walk around queen size bed and closet space for two guests.
This Cruisers also comes equipped with hydraulic swim platform that carries a 10' tender which is great for shuttling two and from the boat while at port or anchor.
One of the best features of the this model is the enormous engine room. You can practically stand up inside which is rare for this size vessel. Servicing the engines, pod, or generator is super easy with all the extra space. The pod drives and joystick controls make this boat super easy to dock or operate in tight quarters.
This is the perfect yacht for a couple or family to cruise the CA coastline. For more information or to schedule a showing contact the listing broker directly by text, phone, or email anytime.
- LLC owned
- Hydraulic Swim Platform for easy dinghy stowage
- 10' Zodiac inflatable tender w/ 25hp Yamaha
- Volvo Penta IPS 600 engine w/ pod drives - 500 hours
- Kohler Diesel Generator - 300 hours
- KVH Satellite television - DISH network
- Opening Sunroof in the Salon
- Electric SunShade that extends over the cockpit
- Combo Washer/Dryer Unit
- x3 Units of Air-Conditioning and Heating
- Electric Grill, Ice-maker, and Refrigerator in the Cockpit
- Flexi-teak in the cockpit sole - no real wood to maintain
- Click on Full Specifications for all the other features!
- Make Volvo
- Model IPS600
- Fuel diesel
- Type Inboard
- Total HP870
- Total Hours 900
- Year 2014
Listed by Denison Yachting - Marina Del Rey
THIS BOAT IS SUBJECT TO AN EXCLUSIVE LISTING AGREEMENT WITH DENISON YACHTING - MARINA DEL REY (310) 430-1502 AND IS NOT OFFERED FOR SALE BY SYS YACHT SALES. SYS Yacht Sales is merely providing this information in an effort to represent you as a buyer in the purchase of this vessel.
- Category Power
- Condition New
- Hull Material Fiberglass
- Make Cruisers Yachts
- Model 48 Cantius
- Boat Name Sea Wings
- Length Overall 48' 6''
- Model Year 2014
- Beam 14' 6''
- Max Draft 6' 6''
- Dry Weight 32'
- Fuel Tank2 x 175|gallon
- Heads 2
- Single Berths 2
- Max Speed 30 kn
- Cruising Speed 24 kn
- Builder Name Cruisers Yachts
- Length 48'
- Holding Tank 1 x 50|gallon
- Fresh Water 1 x 80|gallon
- Double Berths 2
- Windlass Type Electric
- Drive Type Pod
A popular model for Cruisers, the 48 Cantius combines modern styling with an innovative “double salon” layout in a yacht of uncommon versatility and comfort. By far, the most notable feature of the Cantius is her “loft” design where the helm deck overlooks the lower-level salon and galley.
The area forward of the helm is open which gives the galley a cathedral effect that brings sunshine and air below. The upper salon is fully equipped for entertaining with an entertainment center and wet bar to starboard, and U-shaped settee with fixed table to port.
The lower deck layout has a full-service galley to port, an L-shape sofa with adjustable table to starboard, a full-beam master stateroom aft, and VIP stateroom forward—both with walkaround queen beds and ensuite head and shower. Featuring a big six-foot sunroof, huge port and starboard side windows, and triple sliding glass doors aft, the main deck of the 48 Cantius has more natural lighting than any other boat in her class.
The cockpit and swim platform are both very large, and the walk-thru windshield and spacious engine room add to the boat’s appeal.
Volvo 435hp IPS 600 pod drives cruise the 48 Cantius at 22–24 knots (30 knots top).
- Raymarine FLIR camera system
- Raymarine fishfinder
- x2 Raymarine e120 series Hybrid Touch chart-plotter screens
- Back up camera connected to Raymarine screens
- Raymarine radar
- Raymarine autopilot
- Ritchie 4" magnetic compass
- Spotlight with helm controls
- Electric compressed air horn
- x2 KVH Satellite Domes for Dish Network
- TracVision Controls
- Jensen 42" Television in lower salon
- Jensen 32" Television on electric lift in upper salon
- x2 Jensen 13" Television in each cabin
- Sony AM/FM/CD Stereo system
- x4 DVD players
- 12V DC and 110 AC Electrical Panel
- x7 group 31 medium amp batteries AGM
- Magnum Inverter
- x2 Promariner 12-50P battery chargers
- AC GFI and DC USB outlets
- Glendenning cable master
- x1 50 amp shore power cord and receptacle
- x1 phone/TV receptacle
- Galvanic Isolator
- LED lights through out
- Kohler Generator - 200 hours
- Hydraulic FRP swim platform for dinghy
- Opening sun roof over salon/helm
- Bennett trim tabs with helm controls
- Oil change pump systems for engines
- x3 Reverse cycle air-conditioning/heating units
- Seaward 11 gallon water heater
- Splendide 2100XC washer/dryer unit
- Central Vacuum System
- X2 marine electric toilets with one holding tank 50 gal
- Cockpit stern shower hot/cold
- x2 opening transom gates
- x2 speakers for outside stereo control
- Electric grill
- Electric opening sunshade over the cockpit
- Fresh water wash down pump
- Courtesy lights
- Cockpit table varnished with seating
- x2 captains chairs
- Non-skid FRP w/ faux teak cladding in cockpit sole
- Stainless steel bow pulpit
- Stainless steel handrail and safety stanchions
- Cabin hatch over master cabin
- Sun pad on bow
- Anchor locker with wash down
- Electric anchor windlass with controls
- Stainless steel plow type anchor w/ galvanized chain
- x17 windows and ports through the hull for ventilation
- Corian like counter tops
- Microwave oven
- 2 burner electric stove
- Double stainless steel sink
- Full size top and bottom refrigerator/freezer
- Lots of over head and under cabinet storage
- x3 3 lb. type "ABC" dry chemical fire extinguishers
- Fixed automatic HFC-227 fire suppression system in engine room
- 20" life ring
- Handheld flares
- x10 type II PFD (lifejackets)
- CO monitors
- First aid kit
- Running lights
- Coast guard required placards
- Coast Guard navigation rules book
- x3 bilge pumps electric - one forward, one amidships, and one aft